All Comments on 'Threesome in Paradise'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Stuff James!

Good story! Will there be a part two? What happens when they go back home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

totally got a horny girl off! i want a part 2!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Encore!

Very well written and hotter than Chernobyl! Hope to read more of the further adventures, whatever they might be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot!

HOT! One of my favorite fantasy is fucking my gf best friend in front of her. Very well writen-please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

Well written and hotter than hell! I hope there is a sequel for this 3-some, with a little more B&D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank God

Finally, a hot story. Awesome job. Loved it!

_vernon_vernonalmost 15 years ago
Very good!

Thought at first it would be about Lindsey, but Steph was the sexy one. I really get tired of hearing about all the guys with huge pricks. Maybe it jealousy, though I've had complaints about hurting girls, and I've got about 7 1/2 inches. But in all these stories, not just yours, the guys have 8, 9, or 10 inchers, and the girls are going all out for them; if a guy has a big dick, he's going to get the girls.

Sorry about the rant; this story was seriously hot, even though all the people in it were special: hugely hing, big tits and great capacity for alcohol, hot for 3-ways, bi, and willing to share, etc. But it was good, so I had to give it an unusual score -- 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT Story

Thank you for one of the hottest stories I've read on Lit. Continuation please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
heavenly

Please give us more of the same.......divine :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

What a great story. I was lucky enough to experience something like this with my wife and her best friend. Thanks!

CallieLifeCallieLifealmost 5 years ago
More Steph!

I agree that Steph is the wildly hot one here. Such a perv! I really really want more of her and anything she gets into, or gets into her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous