All Comments on 'Thrillseeking Slut Surprised'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
captain123captain123almost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Excellent story. Well written. Great storyline. Excellent action and descriptions. would have liked to hear about the dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my!

Oh me, while i can understand her need to "see the other side" of life , feel her desire to be taken so crudely and roughly, to be used like the slut she is on the inside, i never saw the ending coming. I have often dreamed of something like the beginning happening to me, to be taken and used in a safe setting but i would never want what happen to her. My husband is very well off and treats me like i will break if he gets just the little bit rough with me. So i do fantasize about and even dreaming of being driven to a dirty house and used for a night, never knowing the peoples names there. And always that threat of one of them coming back to relive that night,,,but this ending has really shaken me.

huggs and thanks for an amazing fantasy

LGCSMHSLGCSMHSalmost 13 years ago
Intoxicating

I use the word intoxicating to describe how I feel about this story. I almost never read a story on this site that's longer than 2 pages, because I'm usually just looking for a fast read. But this story was written so well in my opinion.

The points of interest came into view early into the story, and suddenly it was bright lights that just kept pulling me in for another paragraph. Yes I'm into humiliation sex and this fulfilled a sense of humiliation on so many levels it was incredible.

Even how you conveniently left out the whole "Animal farm sex" scenario (Nicely done btw) As I'm not into bestiality as that could of been a hit or miss situation with adding it in, it was nicely hinted at, and even had me slightly wishing that it was in there.

Excellent story.

ZigloZigloover 2 years ago

I know you've written a lot of stories that are great, but this one seems to draw me most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous