All Comments on 'ThRobbie Ch. 03'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is the best sex story ive ever read. the mix of emotion and eroticism made me think as well as cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Dude, this story is fantastic. I normally like the straight to sex type story and avoid anything with teasing but this is just awesome!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huh, huh, huh, huh! Yeeeaaahhhh!! That's ME brrreeeaaathinggg rreeaal haaard!

Awesome style. I was right there in the shower with you guys and almost drown in that explosive blend of sheer eroticism, exasperating tease and raw emotion! KEEP IT COMING! I just love reading your work and look forward to further postings. Thanks a million!

blackfenblackfenalmost 14 years ago
fabulous!!

Agree with all the other comments...a really first class story...hope there is lots more to come...fantastic

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

What a twist! Great chapter once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur12 months ago

This is so hot! Really looking forward to part 4.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Maybe I am expecting to much of the son. Realizing he is 18 and has no real knowledge or understanding of sexual, emotional and positional responsibility of the mother, he did what he knew from habit/parential training. He failed to analysis his mother's true needs, wants or desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous