All Comments on 'Thrusting Machine, Revisited'

by John_the_Author

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A cute story

I really liked the story, and think it is well writen. One of the things that I liked was that no one was hurt and the couple still had love between them. Thanks for the good story.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

aaah the almost married life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

... the mood turned sour at the second part when they get home early and start shaming her and turning her pleasure and sexuality against her. Maybe this story should be in the BDSM or even reluctance categories. What kind of woman is scared of her partner like this and has her sexual pleasured monitored and shamed by said partner? Even in BDSM there's an understanding of consent and safe words, etc... not an overarching fear and need to constantly give in to your partner.

The homophobic slur at the beginning was no fun either.

It's a shame though, the first part was pretty enjoyably delicious. I would have loved it if the men teased her about the naughtiness, and then helped her out either themselves or with the machine (or both?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?!

Are fucking kidding me with the slur? This is a website we're people come to make themselves feel good, and read amazing literature. It's not a place to shame an entire race of people . That word is one of the most offensive things you can say in our generation. It's a real shame because this was a really good story otherwise. Well, also excluding the fact that, if he did it with a dick, this would be rape. You really need to adjust your way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no place for homophobia in this place. I stopped reading after the slur "fagot".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shut up faggots lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous