Thumper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me."

Needing no further encouragement, he thrust himself violently into her, pounding against flesh that had grown tender from the taste of leather.

She strained against the rope, wanting to grab his ass, run bloody furrows into the flesh of his back with her fingernails.

"Harder!"

He pounded into her mercilessly as she tightened around him, squealing with every thrust that breached the rings of muscle within her.

Though the veil of sensation that gripped her, she glimpsed him, tracing the coiling muscles of his arms to his broad shoulders, his full chest and the play of his abdominal muscles as he worked himself like a piston within her.

They came as one, her muscles dancing around him as he spurted his essence. She strained against the rope and the headboard creaked.

She tightened her legs around him, unwilling to let him vacate that space he had filled so completely.

When he pulsed no more and their breathing returned to normal, she whispered, "Untie me."

He leaned over her and she smelled him, this otherworldly man. Her man.

Soon her hands were free and they flew to his horns, grasping them and pulling his face violently to hers.

Her tongue hungrily twined with his.

They lay on their sides, facing each other in bed, languorous hands exploring terrain each now knew well.

"Did it diminish you?" Damian asked.

"No."

"Did you like it?"

"It was different." Then Britt added, sheepishly, "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I trust you."

Damian smiled.

"As fun as it was, what was the point of this exercise?" asked Britt.

"It's our job to get Abby and Damian from where they are to here."