Thunder Threatens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked greedily and noisily as he drove harder and deeper. The humidity and heat made the sweat run down his back, and with a kinky thrill he realised that the grinding together of their bodies was being eased and lubricated by the clamminess of their skin. The sound of the rain hammering on the windows and streaming along the gutters of the road seemed to egg him on. He felt her give a few thrusts up against him and felt her brace herself against the bed. He rode her as her orgasm mounted and broke, and she clasped him tight. As it began to ebb he felt his own imminent climax. He pressed hard and deep into his aunt's body and ground into her and pumped into her until he was spent.

He rolled off her and they lay side by side, cuddling each other but not speaking. Neither knew what to say, and both were reluctant to spoil the moment. Pete slid into a short snooze, the reaction to his orgasm. His aunt continued to hold him, clutching him tight as the next thunderclap sounded.

She reached for his softening dick again. She had a fascination for the way an erection came on and subsided, the sensual feel of it in each stage, and its rude stickiness. She played with it as he dozed, shame and a sense of naughty liberation washing over her as she thought over what had just happened between her and her nephew -- or, rather, what she had urged him to do. She looked at the palm of her hand and on its sticky coating, her nephew's seed and her own inner juice mixed together. She looked at her little breasts, still rising and falling a little faster than usual as her breathing gradually returned to normal. She looked at her big nipples and smiled as she recalled his fascination with them and his pleasure in them.

She wiped her sticky hand on her hip and shook him.

"Pete?"

"Ye-yes, Auntie?" Suddenly the shock of what had happened seized him.

"Auntie Jo, what can I say? I shouldn't have... I'm so sorry..."

"I'm not. I'm glad, love."

She sat up and with a warm inner glow she saw his eyes fix on her breasts.

"That storm seems to be dying away now, Pete. That... that's the first time I've ever had cause to be thankful for a storm!"

She laughed, naturally, and her throaty voice sounded soft and sexy.

"I'm going off to my own bed now."

"Yes, Auntie. G-godnight, then. And... sorry again for what happened?"

She stooped over him. He watched her small breasts flop very slightly.

"I'm not, Pete. I'm glad."

She kissed him tenderly on the mouth. He returned her kiss, then she pulled away.

"And did you say goodnight, Pete? Aren't you going to come to Auntie's bed with her? It will be cooler than yours -- that's the only reason I'm going!"

He grinned.

"You mean..."

"Of course I do. I'm shattered now and I hope I'll be able to sleep. But you never know, another storm might come and I'd feel happier with you in my bed."

She dropped her voice a little lower, though there was no need.

"Besides, love... I'm tired now. But in a few hours' time I'll be VERY wide awake -- and as you're going home in the morning I'll want to say goodbye properly."

He blushed and started to feel hot again.

"And as I won't see you again for a few months we both want that goodbye to be a sexy, memorable one, don't we?"

He nodded. He stared as she sat up, her striped nightshirt veiling her back. She stood up and slid it off her arms, then stepped to his bedroom door. He swung his legs off the bed and followed her.

12