All Comments on 'Thunderstruck Ch. 05'

by GoodSon

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yeek, what a creep!

"A villian can smile and smile and still be a villian."

So Sean gets mind control, seduces both his mom and sister; then when he finds his dad is having an affair instead of mind controlling things to fix the family, Sean engineers the divorce so he can turn his mom and sister into his pet sex slaves without worrying about his dad anymore.

What a user!

What is next, turning mom and sis into bi lovers? breeding the family? Enslaving his 40yr+ mature ex-teacher?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 06

Great story, continue with making mom pregnant!

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 19 years ago
WELL THE MORE.........

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS THAT IS A FACT THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND NEEDS AN ENDING AS YOU HAVE SET IT UP TO BE GOODSO WRITE ON AND SHOW US WHAT HE DOES AS NOT TO WOULD CRUEL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it Up!

Great story! Hope this doesn't turn into another mind control story about taking over the world, the secret government organization that finds out and recruits him to save the world...

Sex slaves are boring. This has been good as our hero discovers the limits (and there are limits) to his powers.

I really hope this does not lead to pregnancy. Babies aren't sexy, they poop a lot, cry, and keep you awake all night. Sex goes out the window after the baby is born.

New situations are nicely introduced. We're sure to see Mom and daughter hook up together and as threesome with son.

It looks like the nice teacher will hook up as well.

An interesting twist would be for Dad and his new honey to make amends and join with mom, daughter and son for big orgy.

Great work! Keep it Up!

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Nice

I've been enjoying this story. While its wrong for the son to use his powers to get the mother and sister. At least he is feeling guilt over what he has done. In fact I did like that when he found out about his father being with Debra, he tried to change that so that he'd think more about his mother. It didn't work since the feelings were so strong.

So it's not like he set out to destory the marriage. He actually tried to fix it and started to suffer for it. The hate his father was feeling towards him was werid and I think clealry through him off. That needed to be fixed right away and the only way seemed to make the father think about his mistress, sad as it seems. The feelings the father had towards the mother in his mind shows I think that marriage was going to fall apart sooner or later anyway. That or both parents would have simply been unhappy without telling the other. So in a way what the son did there was a good thing since both parents will be better off in the long run and the father does feel bad and wants them to be taken care of. There doesn't seem to be any real hate other then the father being jealous of the son.

I do like that the son does sufffer from using his powers but at the same time learns to control it better. He realizes that he has to pay in some way for what he is doing. It's that backlash and conflict that make this interesting I feel. Especially since he isn't curel or anything and does know the error of his ways to a degree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great work

great story so far keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Actually...

Actually, the saying is "Power corrupts. And Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sequel?

if you make another one he should tell them both about his powers? that would make for some funny dialog.

1031jacques1031jacquesalmost 17 years ago
immoraly you have to continue what you started!!!!

I throughly enjoyed the episodes so far. I notice that you haven't written anything for awhile. You're good and the story is interesting. There are many possibilities for future episodes and you should take advantage of them. I look forward to seeing you once again writing. I'm puting you among my favorites and will check to see if you have started writing again. Looking forward to reading you more.

1031jacques1031jacquesalmost 17 years ago
immoraly you have to continue what you started!!!!

I throughly enjoyed the episodes so far. I notice that you haven't written anything for awhile. You're good and the story is interesting. There are many possibilities for future episodes and you should take advantage of them. I look forward to seeing you once again writing. I'm puting you among my favorites and will check to see if you have started writing again. Looking forward to reading you more.

hornacekhornacekover 15 years ago
just found this - awesome!

I just found this story and it's great! I see that the last chapters was added in 2005 - any chance of continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

dude addd morre pleaseeee

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
I like it

I wish that you would continue the story though, it's a very erotic fantasy as it is, but it is crying out to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The End

great story. hope you come back with at least one more chapter to tie things off. too many stories around here left unfinished :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I think this was one of the best stories i've read in a while. Each chapter short but long enough to keep me reading. I hope u continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
meh...

The guilt is a little over the top considering the dad was already having the affair.

Wish there was more, sounds like there could be some interesting episodes in the son's future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

This was best story I have read by far. I would have loved to see how the mother would find out about becca or vice versa. And would love to see the mothers old friend join the story her ex lover from college that would be awesome. And I guess the teacher too would be interesting.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
A Few More Please

Would really like to see a few more chapters to this story.Maybe mom and sis nocked up hell through in the family cat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why no more?

I'd like to have some more of this series, thank you. If you write more on another site, where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Please write more on this story.

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasover 5 years ago
More Please

More please! You have set up a threesome with Mom, daughter & son, plus this possible "aunt". You also brought up the fantasy teacher. More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second that motion!

I like the premise...keep going!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!

KEEP GOING PLEASE. SISTER/ BROTHER FALL IN LOVE, OLD TEACHER COMES ALONG, SON/ MOM LOVE AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, FATHER TRIES TO COME BACK. ALL KINDS OF POSSIBILITIES CAN COME OF THIS. ROMANCE, LOVE, DRAMA, AND FAMILY CAN GIVE EVERY READER A GREAT STORY. PLEASE KEEP GOING.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I ask that you continue this story as well.

So much can happen

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
More please!

I know this story is 15 years old but I think it has been needs to see more chapters so that the end is final and not leading. Your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is sooo good. It sucks you stopped writting it

maxmark66maxmark66over 1 year ago

We need more pls go on with the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous