All Comments on 'Tiff Ch. 02'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 9 years ago
Damn

Well imagined, this Underdark is so clear. :) And yes, dark and sordid, too. The details of the Drow city are about right for most games I have seen that feature it, yet the character dialogue is what makes it vivid for me.

I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. You switch between the perceptions well and all motivations are believable...and it messes with my head and heart a bit.

Looking forward to the final part.

AxelotlAxelotlover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Etaski

You're too kind. It's awesome hearing that from the Queen of drow-fiction. I'm happy that I'm able to mess with your head and heart a bit ;) And you know I got the word "netherhole" from you. Hehehe, I like it...netherhole ( ; )

Thanks for reading. I'll put chapter 3 up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love it

I really do. I'm not a gamer, so I only know this world by your stories an Etaski's. And I love that place, because of those stories. I agree with what you say about Etaski, but if she's queen, you must be of royal descent too. I would love, no, I need more of this, from you both. Thanks for what you gave me so far.

Paul

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 9 years ago
Excellent read!

Excellent read and terrific detail. I think I may have missed a description of Lyannas if you could provide a more detailed one or even better a picture of a close approximation? The story is also excellent and you do a very good job of fleshing out the D&D FR source material. Any D&D gamer can see the close eye to detail on how your portray the characters and environment in your story.

AxelotlAxelotlover 9 years agoAuthor
Cheers Emmakendrik01

I'm glad you enjoyed it. For a picture of Lyanna you can go to adwr.wikia.com and do a search for Lyanna Stormborn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous