All Comments on 'Tiff Ch. 03'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 9 years ago
I like your ending

Outside of the explicit sex scenes, the parts with Lyanna is where I can't tell what you've changed and what you haven't from the original, but I don't really have conrcern to know, I like it nonetheless. It has that "discovery of key/the return of past characters" feel that interactive stories have, and all the previous details come full circle and close up nicely, leaving the path open for a new phase to the adventure if one desires to continue on.

I can definitely tell Tiff/Nathrae is your character, though, developed solely by you when she was just the source of surprise and bad luck for Lyanna otherwise. Leading to that, I really enjoyed the scenes with her and the merc Drow. Enjoyable and surprising. Oh. And thanks for doing double-vag with brothers in arms. ^.^ I almost felt better on the wounded one's behalf, too! And their sergeant....that was VERY interesting. Hinting at a lot without spelling it out. Very nice. :)

Excellent Underdark story. Looking forward to you next, wherever it is set.

AxelotlAxelotlover 9 years agoAuthor
:D

That's great that you enjoyed it, Et. Yes, you're right, Nathrae is quite a minor character in the game. I thought that her story would be an interesting one to tell, and expand upon, and add in some explicit sub/dom porn ;) Lyannas story pretty much follows the events of ADWR, with some editing, altering, embellishing and perversion on my part.

I'm glad you liked the ending, In the game, Tiff is Killed by the Princess in their second encounter. It would be a sad way to end it when I've been leaning toward sympathy for that character. I chose to go with the hopeful, 'leaving the path open' ending.

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated :D Yep, on to the next thing. Though I won't rule out returning to these characters later on.

HamanoHamanoover 9 years ago
Thanks

So, so sweet enhanced déjà vu. Please, ma dame, I want some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

I am pretty certain, that I left a nice comment here yesterday, somehow it vanished . Well, no problem, I'll do it again, because I loved it. Because I need to share that. And because in my opinion this begs for a sequel. I would love to know, if Nathrae will reamain loyal to her house and matron or if the obvious love between her and Rizzenn wil prevail. And there is ofcourse Pia, whose fate is still a mystery. Will she be reunited with the one she shares her heart with? So please, do return to this world of the drow, dwarves, humans and other wonderful creatures and brighten this bookworm's life some more.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awww, I liked 'Tiff'. Is she going to end up as someone else's Tiff?

Another great chapter, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

I am unfamiliar with the story these three chapters were based upon, so I am not able to compare them. And it has been two scores of years since I played AD & D as a teen, but the scenario recalls to mind a Judges guild adventure I participated in.

I sincerely hope more chapters follow.

Cheers.

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 9 years ago
Excellent

You have a great piece here, loved the read and look forward to any possible sequel you may have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

I enjoyed this story greatly. I hope you keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous