All Comments on 'Tiffany's Timidities Ch. 01'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

This story is delicious! It's sexy and fun and well written. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

truly outstanding. nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yes I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn!

Really. When are you gonna post more of this?

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Very amusing and titillating story ; )! Well written and I can't wait to read more on tiffanys training!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow! Superb work....

I love the fact that Dr. Jacobsen is a foot fetishist... he will surely keep Tiffany in strappy high heeled sandals all the time... exposing her sweet toes and delicate, tickly instep to the everybody. Let's just hope that Tiffany is not foot-shy! Probably he will add some nice fully fashioned stockings in colder weather too...hm! Looking forward to the sequel!

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 10 years ago
More of the Same in Not Exactly the Most Appropriate Category

Your new tale starts out relatively promising in that you present our heroine—as lovely as always with your female leads—in a set-up rich of possibilities of future narrative and erotic complications in “SCENE 1.” Although I’m not keen on the tendency of yours evident throughout your last string of stories to progressively lighten up the tone and downplay any literary or “serious” aspects of your writing that set it apart from the bulk of smut published daily on the WWW in the first place, I nonetheless appreciate the new-found humor in your writing for which the present text, and especially its first scene (the hilarious eyesight test), is exemplary. Alas, exactly that humor is also, at least to my mind, the only saving grace of “Tiffany’s Timidities”—and I deliberately eschew the chapter designation at this point, for future chapters are bound to escalate would I think is wrong with the narrative turn the present text takes with “SCENE 2” and thereafter.

This wrong turn starts with sudden inconsistencies—inconsistent at least under a broad paradigm of “realism” (without going further into whatever that thorny term may exactly mean)—like the canceled breast augmentation that our heroine “had used the last $7,500 left in her college loan account as a deposit on” but “which would have cost thousands more” anyway, whereas the readily available 2013 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reveal that the average cost of mentioned procedure is, on average, $3,678, and, secondly, such prima facie marginal but secunda facie indicative passages like our heroine’s masturbation in the shower where “[s]he shoved her two [sic!] middle fingers into her vagina” while, presumably, holding the shower head with at least one other of her, presumably, two hands, presenting the fictional equivalent of a logical antinomy to the reader who is, unfortunately, nowhere in text informed about any possible anatomical anomalies of our heroine: three arms or one hand with six fingers, what is it?

In a kind of narrative jiffy these obvious errors—becoming apparent as such later on, e.g. when the narrator mentions that our heroine “had painted all twenty nails a soft shade of pink”—then deteriorate into full-blown over-the-top porn imbecility, with our heroine acting like the mindless animate sex doll Meyrink might have imagined in place of his dull “Golem” had he been writing for today’s sexually liberated audience (huh?) that, judging by the present text and previous comments on it, idolizes middle-aged porn studs in white coats (and presumably hung like the proverbial horse) thumbing dysmorphophobic twenty-something babes looking like their hot, though retarded, little teen sisters (and being just abulic and naïve). Whew, to quote our heroine: “Where did THAT come from?” (I asked myself the same question while reading about your apparent new obsession with feet and thumbs and “bubble-butt[s]” on “bubble-gum pink” stool cushions.)

However, measured against today’s LIT standards, “Tiffany’s Timidities” scores fairly well at the “easily digestible style” and “smut factor” levels. It seems that many readers content themselves with that. Fine by me! One can’t ingest haute cuisine every day, probably, albeit it may definitely become an annoyance for some when previously spoilt by the chef the chef refuses to any longer deliver anything akin to what he’s capable of at his best. Oh, c’est la vie!

Last but not least (to keep up the cant some more), I’m doubting that “NonConsent/Reluctance” is the appropriate category for “Tiffany’s Timidities,” for Tiffany evidently lacks any will that could be reluctant to give in to anything or there to be overcome by anybody willing to break it or whatever.

I give up.

May our heroine help repopulate Rifle, Colorado, today—and tomorrow the world!

Yours truly,

Auden James

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

At the least she would have to had a physical from all 4 doctors before starting the job

inkyscandalinkyscandalalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers!

Hello and thank you for your comments and votes. I am deeply flattered to see so many readers adding me to their favorite authors list. By that measure, this story appears on-pace to be my most well received. I am also happy my mild attempts at humor were enjoyed.

I had fun writing this one, and honestly it was also one of the easiest submissions I have done, as far as the labor of creating and editing goes.

After the marathon of writing/re-writing eleven chapters of Tease to Please, I embarked on another story with a long build-up (not this one). Someday it may see the light of day, but as of now it is 50+ pages (8 LIT pages) of useless drivel. Despite multiple edits and re-sequencings it remains nothing more than a frustrating, un-sexy mess.

All of which is to say that Tiffany here was largely about me letting off some steam as a writer. Easy, fun, formulaic and improbable. All true. But God it felt

good to finish something again!

Sadly, for those of you asking about Tiffany’s Ch2...it does not exist yet. Not even a single keystroke. Someday I WILL get to it, just don’t hold your breath.

AJ – My dear: Your “cant” rant had me in tears of laughter. Honestly, that bit about Tiffany having 3 arms and 6 fingers on each hand was hilarious. It makes me want to write a Sci-Fi tale purely for the fun of devoting entire paragraphs to describing what each of her 18 fingers and thumbs is doing at every moment. Perhaps as an added challenge I will make her double-jointed as well! Of course you are correct though: “her two middle fingers” was needlessly confusing. I meant “her middle two fingers [of the same hand]” but, not for the first time, my

penchant for over-description got me into trouble. Better still would have been simply: “two fingers.” The busy reader doesn’t need or care to know more than that. As far as the cost of B.E. surgery goes, I’ll admit my guess may be high. But consider that prices in Boston would be significantly higher than a national average, and the statistic you cited clearly disclaims that it is only the surgeon’s fee, without the cost of the operating room, the anesthesiologist, etc. In major US cities, these costs can be exorbitant... particularly for uninsured procedures like this.

All – Thanks for reading and delighting me with your thoughts/comments/votes. I really do appreciate them all... so please keep them coming if you have more to say.

Best,

Inkyscandal

catherinebeyeacatherinebeyeaalmost 10 years ago
Ummmm.... wow!

That was a really really hot story. A page turner for sure! Hoping there are more chapters to follow!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Now that

Was the one of the best stroke stories here! I love writing stroke stories but love reading them even better!

Join my to the chorus wanting more Tiffany!

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Stroke story extordinaire

This is exactly what I'm looking for on this site. Sure, there's some errors, but they can be overlooked and don't take away from the story. These events wouldn't happen in the real world and it's not fine literature, yet I'd be willing to read it again acoupla more times. Now, if I could just meet a Tiffany...

sexualrelief7191sexualrelief7191almost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I'm honestly not into non-consent stories, but I really enjoyed reading this. You wrote it very well and made Tiffany believable. As a foot lover, I would definitely like to see more on her feet. Again, great story and please keep it up!

calckidcalckidalmost 10 years ago
This looks nice

It looks like it will be a fun series to read. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would so love to read more chapters of this!

LaVoixLaVoixalmost 10 years ago
Very good

This shows a lot of promise - I'll be sure to keep an eye on this series.

dmauiblkpnaydmauiblkpnayalmost 10 years ago

I love this story. Please more chapters!

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Daring in Rifle

All I have to say as these doctors are quite daring, considering where they live. Rifle, Colorado is a very conservative community, where a man assumed guilty of rape may find himself "mysteriously disappeared" before much in the way of due process happens. To give those readers who fall on the "gun control" side of the equation an idea of how conservative Rifle is, there's a restaurant in town called Shooters, where all customers are encouraged to patronize while armed. Colorado is an open carry state, so as long as your firearm is legal, you may carry it freely in public places and in businesses that do not have any rules against it.

Being a perceived sexual offender in Rifle takes an elevated level of bravery...for sure.

SabrinaKLeighSabrinaKLeighover 9 years ago
Cute story

I enjoyed the humor in the story--including the introductory note!

Sammael BardSammael Bardover 9 years ago
To verbicide

fiction

ˈfɪkʃ(ə)n

noun

1. Literature in the form of prose, especially novels, that DESCRIBES IMAGINARY EVENTS AND PEOPLE.

2. Something that is INVENTED OR UNTRUE.

synonyms: fabrication, invention, lies, fibs, concoction, untruth, falsehood, fantasy, fancy, illusion, sham, nonsense;

I hope that helped your shit-addled Brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot hot hot!

I had my fingers buried in my own pussy the whole time. Loved it! Would love a job like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best written series ever

Amazing writer. Please keep going:-)

Gland95Gland95over 4 years ago
2 ways

I suppose men are aroused by this, hoping to find this kind of girl...

As a girl, I am aroused hoping to find this kind of boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

This story made me cum so hard! I’d give anything to work there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

S_FoxS_Foxabout 4 years ago
Not to be taken seriously

BUT ... Just deliciously silly, dirty reading. Thanks 5 * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! I enjoyed reading your story very very much. Yes, the storyline is a fantasy, but it is an erotic fantasy.

Excerpt from the story:

Quote: [she] screamed as the climax hit her. It arrived with the force of a rogue wave, crushing everything in its path. Her jackknifed body quaked and wriggled. Her breathing... End quote.

😊

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Thank you for quite the humorous and vivid story and the teasing sex.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 1 year ago

You are an absolutely extraordinary writer. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous