All Comments on 'Tight Jeans Ch. 02'

by twatchman

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
I just don't get it!

Swinging is a lifestyle choice and a mutual activity, but being a willing cuckold is just something I don't understand! There is no real tension in these kind of stories because the husband is a willing participant, and he is just a loser!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Just another sicko story

Sorry piece of garbage. Who in their right mind would be happy for their wife to have sex with another man, and no doubt have a wank whilst watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have a start

But needs a lot of development, This would not be the first time a man of the cloth hooked up with a married naive woman... Let us see if you can pick this one off the near bottom and present a viable tale

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
I do like

your pen name!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
One question.

This story is written in first person. It is the husband's POV. The title declares that "Carl watches me", but Carl is the 'me' in the story. So you are telling us that he watches himself which seems wrong for a 'Twatchman', unless you really are one of those rare real twatchmen! The question is this; does Carl watch himself, or does he watch his wife, in which case, where in hell did the title come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quit Now

There are enough screwed-up married eunuch so-called writers around, just pack it in and find a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cuck alert

Ugh, I wonder if you will be at least a bit creative in describing an unrealistic scenario of a living husband wanting his wife to get banged by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Another One

You should have started out that this was a cluck story so i could have saved the time I spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can one of the anon explain to me where does the anger comes from

I think the cuckold theme comes from humiliation fantasy

Literotica has SM and noncon sections and a large number in other section involve humiliation. I think it can be safly assumed that people see humiliation as something arosing. Yet none of the other sections promote such hate.

Can someone explain? Im really curious.

I dont like gay and incest but you wont find me there calling people perverts

What is it here that fire people so much

By the way I dont think this story is good just not deserving the wrath

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chucky author, at least warn us,, so we don't have to read this crap!

Pathetic end of marriage, a prudish wife becomes a cheater! So sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anger

I agree, Why all the anger at the cuck stories.Just die, got to hell are some comments at the cuck stories.WHY?Like one said,I do not like gay or incest but I would never read them and call the writers perverts.Again, why all the hate here??

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Guys!

Don't you understand? These anons are literally being forced, at gunpoint, to read every singe story that's posted in Loving Wives. It's tragic really, that even when the title and description of the story make it sound like it's not going to be one of their precious misogynistic violent power fantasies they /have/ to read it. And the worst part is, it's the cuckold fetishists themselves holding the guns to their heads and the heads of all their loved ones!

I mean, how else would you explain the anger and threats of violence directed at these authors? It would have to be either that, or a bunch of puffed up, pathetic, sad little men lashing out at people they perceive as weaker than them or less socially acceptable than them just to make themselves feel bigger and to make up for whatever failures they have in relationships. And I doubt that this site would be full of that many worthless, anonymous, cowardly bullies, so it must be the first one, the hostage situation thing. Really, I'm amazed Lit isn't trying to track these guys down and help them, it's probably why they rant about this site they spend so much time on and about it's admin so much too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

1. The long time cuckold marriages which are successful to 10-20-30 years are between bi-sex or hid homosex husbands and hot wives in the most case. To eat stranger's creampies or to use a sperm filled pussy is not straight men's taste.

2. The other parts sexual minority who are the over the top porn addicts, they are the secret wife watchers. They see the wife's living porn performance secretly as in a porn theatre. Also they are sexual minority.

3. The third groups are not willing cucks who live in swinging lifestyle with wife and husband share. What a different! The sexual majority could accept (not to live) only the third type. Very interesting the 3thd type story the TRUE swining is same rarely in the LW as the Prevent cheating genre stories.

BTW Why are swinging in the Group sex's definition "Orgies, swingers, and others"?

Are single women and men swinging stories only In Group Sex ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hear, hear

The cuckie "frontlinecaster" has spoken. Keep on whining cuckie, you and your kind make my day. Who the fuck says that some of us read these sick tales. We leave that up to your kind, but that doesn't stop us from voicing our displeasure at these sicko cuckie stories that should have a category all their own. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have nothing against guys who want to be cuckolds, and wives who want to be sluts,

in the same way I have nothing against people with Down's Syndrome. They all have a lot in common. On second thought, that's a real slam against people with Down's Syndrome. At least they have an excuse for acting mentally retarded, unlike your characters, your fans, and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i agree

only opinions by people using their name should be listen to now did frontlinecaster take his mother or father last name or is it just a made up name by a sick fuck who i'm sure even his parents are ashamed of, give everyone a break and fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
total moron

finally beginning to realize that this may have been a bad idea after all.

oh well.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment. You have a good tale going on here. Pay no mind to the naysayers.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
And you marry a woman to watch fuck others why?

Sad excuses for humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What

Little Miss prude and proper suddenly finds herself getting hot and wet over the local minister, has wet dreams, finally (somewhat) admits to hubby and he continues to encourage her to have sex outside the marriage...and - does hubby get any special considerations - NOPE!

She disengages the automatic lights fully knowing he is coming back to watch, she isn't even nervous, just gets right to it and starts screwing like crazy...WELL cuck...SAY HELLO TO THE COUCH AND/OR SPARE ROOM. if YOU WANT TO STAY MARRIED WIFEY HAS A NEW (full time) LOVER AND JUST MAYBE...JUST MAYBE, TAKE HIM UP ON OTHER MEN THAT HE HAS ALWAYS TOLD HER WANTED HER...THAT MIGHT BE FUN...loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You know...

I totally get what some readers get confused and come to this section of this erotic website to read stories about revenge and divorce. I didn't get it at first, but I get it now. For whatever reason, this is where authors place those types of stories. (Hell, I did it myself.)

Here's what I don't get: coming to this section of this erotic website and tsk-tsk'ing the author with holier-than-thou sermons on morality, marital sanctity, and sexual depravity. I mean...do you people know where you are? Did you stumble on this site by accident?

You all do know that these are fictional stories designed to relate fantasies, and that this particular section of the website is for fantasies about swinging, wife-swapping, hotwifing, cuckolding, etc.?

...Right?

Are you all really that dense? And why are you all SO angry? Do you also go to the Gay Male section of the site and berate the authors for writing stories about gay men?

How about this: GO AWAY. Find another site. Stop harassing the author of each and every story that you don't like every single day of your lives. Get a life. Find something else to do. Go fuck yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The question

@ Anon there are a lot of sexual majority husband stories here from the begining and the readers come here because these type stories are HERE FOM THE BEGINING.

These type stories get the higher average point numbers to the cuck stories.

What do you do against the sexual majority and their stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. "the question"

First off, can we dispense with the "sexual majority" bullshit? You sound like an utter moron when you use this term every single day. (And I assume it's the same guy using that term, because no one else I've ever met in my life uses the term "sexual majority.")

Again, if you're going to insist that revenge/divorce stories belong in this category, that's fine. But how about stopping your bullshit of disparaging every single story that doesn't involve revenge or murder? Grow up. Not everyone has to like what you like.

The so-called "cuck" stories belong in this category, based on the description the admins provided. I don't give a shit what type of stories dominated this category a year ago, two years ago, or ten years ago.

If you want your own category for revenge and murder, you've got it. Non-Erotic. Why the fuck do you have to daily bug the shit out of the MAJORITY of readers who come to this site to read stories that actually involve the category's description?

Again: fuck off. Find another site that specializes in boring-ass, non-erotic tales of woe from the therapist's couch. This is an erotic website, you jackoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: the Question

Duna, go fuck a goat. Author, never mind the negative turds, they're huge fun. I love slutwife tales especially when the haters get their knickers all twisted. Get the naughty slut fucked very hard, and spanked, but not too roughly of course. Just enough to let her know she's a very bad wet spunk-filled wifey. 5*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Interesting Exchange

I think I would be more tolerant of these stories if the authors did not try so hard to convince me that willing cuckolds and their wives love each other. Love is about commitment. You cannot be committed to a woman if you merely use her for your sexual gratification. Nor, if you are a woman, can you remain committed to a man who will use you in this way. So spare me the guff about love and perhaps I will climb on board.

I make an exception of Goodhusband whose characters spend a lot of time reassuring each other about their love for each other and for whom the sex is almost secondary. He almost convinces me these relationships can last.

Of course, if you just want a stroke story all this is irrelevant.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Why marry at all?

Quacks like a cuck, walks like a cuck... Its a cuck

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Duna-At this point I'm almost glad to know you're still around. In a sea of identical, pointless, cowardly anon comments it's nice to know someone is going to rattle off about made up statistics and terms in broken english before trying to convince us all that getting a boner thinking about drinking his mother's breast milk gives him the right to pass judgement on other people's fetishes and is the key to a good, Christian marriage.

Twentyseven-Wow, it's almost like some people have different tastes than you and like different things than you. Weird huh? I bet they sure care a lot about getting your approval.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good start

lets see how this story evolves.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Hey frontlinecaster the bulletin board is on another part if this site.

Maybe it was deleted or I forgot to push submit but felt that beyond the ugly nature of the general storyline I felt there were real inconsistencies in the characters. Carl leaves a GF for cheating once but wants to watch his wife. Really? Melanie wants to screw the pastor of her church because he's hot? A person who wouldn't let Carl touch her breasts until they were married? A young pastor screwing a parishioner with her husband due home at any time?

"I can't help it, you know I can't help it." Doesn't sound like the first time, is that what you think Carl wants?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

What's that? A person in a sex story not behaving realistically! That is ridiculous, I'm glad you've caught that here. Next thing you know you're going to tell me that there are stories on this site where virgins are able to take 16'' cocks on the first try with no pain, seemingly straight women just start making out and then invite random guys to join in, or family members all realize they are totally hot for each other and don't have any problems with incest! Whew, good thing the realism police are on the case, otherwise this might turn into some kind of porn site where people write and read stories for fun rather than worrying about what sad, bitter, lonely little men think a 'good wife' should do.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
To frontlinecaster

You've already written more than the author,son. Hose yourself down before you burst something.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
referances to deleted comments all over the place

so far, at least 4 comments are directed at Duna, yet no post by Duna can be seen, leading me to think some aggressive monitoring and censoring is going on. ?????

at this point, the comments are more entertaining than the story.

lol

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
rightbank

Duna is one of the anons, the one with a slightly worse comprehension of English. He used to post under his name but, like an idiot, kept spamming comment threads with ads for other sites until his account was banned. He'll be back along any moment to rattle of words he doesn't understand about how great all his weird lactation fetish stories represented the "sexual majority" and were the only true loving wives stories.

Now he's just a walking, talking ad for why lit would be so much better without anon comments and how laurel clearly has no interest in actually enforcing any kind of rules or moderation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frontline

You have it all wrong.Agan.Literotica would be better off without whining simps such as yourself.Twentyseven had it right.Hose yourself off loser.These are fictional stories you moron.And guess what? Everybody has a right to comment.Not.just fake monikered dweebs like you.If you ask me this story made.no sense.Formulaic at best.Boring cuck fantasies.Why ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just love the comments.

You guys are funny. Got one question though to the guys who point out that the MAJORITY of readers like these stories. If so many like these stories, please tell me why the majority of these stories score so low? Doesn't make sense, if the majority of readers enjoy these type stories, shouldn't the scores reflect that. Actually it seems to be just the opposite. Is somebody blowing smoke up somebodies ass?

No comment on story, didn't read it. Sounds like one of those boring willing cuckold tales. Yuck.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

It doesn't matter what a majority of readers like. A majority of readers on this site are heterosexual men, yet we have gay male and transgender sections. A majority of readers find rape and Incest distasteful, yet those stories have their sections. And readers who like cheating and swinging and cuckolding stories ought to be allowed to have a section without constant harassment and threats by anonymous cowards from this majority of readers. Lit needs to disable anonymous comments, fix the blatant vote spamming that goes on here, and actually moderate their site in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My only real issue with this part #2

Is that it was too short. I'm not a big fan of 12 page stories, but perhaps a second page, to fill the ending of chapter two a bit more, would have been most welcomed. I'm looking forward to chapter #3. Please don't keep those of us who enjoy your writing waiting too long, OK?

Oh, and since I'm asking for favors, a bit more erotic dialog, like the couple shared in the first chapter. Thanks!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@frontlinecaster yes there should be a place for cuck stories

I just wish it was in fetish or in it's own category. LW seems to have been dominated by writers are to my estimation gay (drinking another man's cum? come on). They could also set up a section where the wife actually loves the husband/partner. But humiliation and degradation don't belong in LW either. I wouldn't much care if the writers were to disclaim at the top of the story. They should at least be honest to the rest of us who find their fetishes and lifestyle choices not their cup of tea. I may change my note rate any story policy to one of automatically awarding 1* to cuck stories that are not disclaimed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From the comments here and elsewhere

The main thing wrong with this website IS the comments section, I never saw such a collection of IDIOTS in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-from the comments

Well it seems it takes an idiot to read the comments. Is that what your saying?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUCK ALERT

THIS IS A CHUCK STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE TYPE OF STORIES, DON'T READ THIS. See author, that's all it takes to warn most readers off. Do them a favor next time. But chances are you're a chuck writer and most likely that's all you'll write about, boring non-erotic trash. So I'll just place your chuck name in my do not read list and bid you adios sicko.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Both chapters were much too short, and could have been developed more.

But first of all, I must clear up a completely wrong conception you have. You said "about God toasting people for all eternity because they did something wrong." All people have done "something wrong" so nobody could go to heaven. God sends a person to hell for refusing to accept His grace and mercy through Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with what we do, but what He has already done.

Now, that said, I would like to see Phil's account in Ch. 03, then continue on with Melanie loosening up with her sexuality and wardrobe, so that she becomes a changed woman. For the plot, and imagery, 5 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Likely

You don't have time in hell to write.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She is

Melanie is a whore. Carl is a cuck. Phil is going to hell, along with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wussy husband and whore wife,all these stores are the same 👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If all you got is creepy slimeball characters, don't write

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous