Tilted Kilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, "Of course Katie. You are right." She straddled my body with one leg on either side of the chaise. Susan squeezed the lotion and began to massage the lotion on my breasts. My nipples were hard as rocks by this time. I kept my legs crossed at the ankles for fear of giving away my secret to Katie. Susan lifted her body from me and put her fingers inside the waistband of my bikini bottoms. "I told Katie you have a secret and she's dying to see." I lifted my hips and Susan pulled the bottoms down over my hips. I parted my thighs and my semi-erect cock popped up for them both to see.

"OH MY! I really didn't believe you mom. Especially after meeting Danika. You are so sexy!" Katie hovered over me as her eyes zeroed in on my ever-hardening cock.

"Katie, I think you should put the lotion on Danika." Susan moved off my body and walked to Katie to squirt the lotion in her hands.

Katie got down on her knees by my side and cautiously put her hands on my cock. She wrapped them around the length and ran her thumbs over my crown. Her eyes were locked onto the penis between her fingers as she massaged the lotion up and down my cock. I was nearly fully erect from her touch.

I could see Susan's hand moving over her own pussy, lightly rubbing it as she watched her daughter explore my body. Katie's hands felt magical on my skin. "Danika? Would you like to fuck me? I've never had a cock inside of me."

I could only smile. "Let me sit up so I can get you wet. I would LOVE to fuck you Katie. You are so beautiful and sexy." I sat upright with her standing next to me. I pressed my face to her pussy and inhaled her sexiness aroma. My tongue danced on her lips, sliding between them to taste her juices. Finding her clit, my tongue roughly raked back and forth across it making it hard to the touch. My fingers pulled her lips apart and my tongue snaked between them - tasting her juices and teasing her senses. When I knew she was wet and wanting, I stood up and faced her. I put my lips to hers and kissed her with more passion than our first kiss moments earlier. I knew she could taste herself on my lips. "If we're going to do this, let's go inside and do this right!" I took her by the hand and led her inside, grabbing a towel off the chaise as I did.

I bent over and laid the towel down on the soft carpeting. Motioning for her to lie down, I dropped to my knees between her thighs. She didn't seem nervous or scared at all, considering her inexperience and my size, but it was probably just that - inexperience. I lay down on top of her, our breasts crushing together. I kissed her softly at first, then with more urgency. As I did, I lifted my stomach and pressed my cock to her pussy lips. Slowly, I rubbed up and down her slit coating my cock with her juices and my spit. I looked into her eyes and pressed my crown against her lips. I pushed forward and the crown of my cock disappeared inside her. She gasped as I opened her up with my cock. Slowly, I pressed my cock deeper inside of her only to pull myself nearly free of her glorious sex. We soon found a rhythm that worked and I was pushing more and more of my hard cock into Katie's warm and inviting pussy.

We fucked for nearly fifteen minutes with me pausing from time to time to catch my breath and prolong the moment. Her tight little pussy pulled on my cock as I would lift my body from hers, only to accept it as I pushed deep inside her. Katie was moaning and begging for release and I began to fuck with a more pronounced rhythm driving my cock deep inside her. Screaming, her body shook fiercely under me as the orgasm she had been craving overtook her body. Feeling her cum under me, my cock erupted inside her with a torrent of my warm, sticky cum. I pumped in and out as she shook her hips from side to side, filling her body with our juices. Finally, I slumped on top of her and we kissed lightly.

Susan had been conspicuously absent while we fucked on the floor. Hearing our cries of release, she appeared a couple moments later to see me covering Katie with my body. "You two look so beautiful lying there together. It sounded like you both quite enjoyed yourself."

Katie looked over my shoulder at her mother, "I'll have to rethink this all-girl thing. It does feel great to have a big cock inside me!" We all laughed at her announcement.

12