All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 03'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loving it!!

I am so loving this series - I am always slightly disappointed when I see that the chapter is only two pages, but as I know that there will be more it is all good. :-)

DDfaeryDDfaeryover 12 years ago

Teasing us like this is tantamount to cruelty :)

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
tell me about it

Rob, you are the man. I am so waiting for Parker's birthday and Colton's birthday present. "Woof" as Lonnie O'Reilly would say.

katballou63katballou63over 12 years ago

AMAZING! seriously made my day! Great chapter, I love that Colton is so good to Parker, such an alpha male, but sweet too. I love that about your stories, great big strong men going crazy for cute little guys, being gentlemanly and romancing them. Thanks for another awesome story.

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125over 12 years ago
DAM

DAM!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT ONE GOD NEED TO FIND A WOLF (X RATED FANTAIC)

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
:):):)

Oooooh, hotter than ever! I can't wait for Parker's BD too. It was very nice of him to throw that left-over steak in the back yard for the "dog" he thought has been roaming out there. So will Parker become friends with this dog before he realizes it's Colton? And I love that Colton outed them at school.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOOOVE IT

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 12 years ago

Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love Colton's super hot "alpha-maleness", and the banter between him, Jed, and Trey is great. I have to say though, my favorite line in the series so far has to be Shell asking Parker not to call it "butt-sex" again. I laughed out loud with that one! Great work Mr. Cub32, please keep it going!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
My god.

You just *have* to publish the next one now. Now! Dammit!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Great series!

I can't shake the feeling that Colton will need to be brought down a peg or two. He's too smug and swaggering for his own good. Guess that comes with the power of youth, huh?

So excited about when Parker finally turns 18. I appreciate that he's trying to get past the physical and actually get to know Colton as a person, since Colton doesn't seem all that interested in that aspect himself (which kinda bugs me). I visit the site every day, hoping for a new chapter. I almost squeal when I get one! :o)

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 12 years ago
Such a tease!

This is like a hot and sweaty football player with his jersey off, shoulder pads still on, and the lacing of his pants just about to be undone....Stop leaving us hanging the anticipation is KILLING me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

Hi:

I love this story. I love stories about shifters. I am getting so in to it then the chapter ends. Thank goodness it won't be too long until you post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep the chapters coming!!

I'm loving this story. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. It won't be as smooth as this chapter, I'm sure.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago
Love Colton, but...

Jed is freaking hilarious, lol. Can we get a story for him, too?

ushergalushergalover 12 years ago
need more

please don't wait so long between chapters I almost didn't read this one beacause I forgot about the prevous chapters

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh lord...

Lovebird nailed it. Jed cracks me up and I would love to see a story on him and that 'straight' soccer player. Oh man, that line had me rolling, too!

*Steamy* chapter! ;)

~M

romancejunkieromancejunkieover 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

I am just loving this story and can't wait for more!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Amazing!

A 10 erection story! Enjoing the story & characters so much. Thank you.

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 12 years ago
Loved it!

More please.^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It just keeps getting better

I love they way Colton is helping Parker gain some courage and Parker wants to feed the wolf-Colton. I can't wait for #4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job

I check two or three times a week, just for your story updates. Love it.

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
loved it!!!!

longer chapters pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

i love your stories. please keep writing them.

notmichellenotmichelleover 12 years ago
Yay!

loving this story Rob. Laughed out loud, at work when Colton told his guys to not get anyone pregnant. And their responses were sublime. I don't want to ruin it for anyone by posting it here so I'll stop but damn, this is a great story! I can't wait fir the update. Thanks so much for sharing all your great stories!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
ILLUSTRATION

Wish somone would illustrate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Accidentally in Love

I just so happened to come across your stories a few days ago, and I am absolutely IN LOVE with them! Keep 'em comin'! ...If you know what I mean. <3

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Excellent as Always

Brought back oh so pleasant memories of "Tim & Hank."

What's up w/complaints about the # of werewolf stories? I, for one, love the diversity of stories.

THE ULTIMATE BEST PART is the 100's of commentators who write in w/complaints about errors made by the author when describing werewolf culture, sexuality, & customs!?! I've even seen complaints about mistakes the author has made re werewolf diets? Uh! As if werewolves are real & well-studied creatures. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!

LMAO @ Sarah McLachlan line.

Another one of your highly entertaining and engrossing stories!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excited

I was so happy when I saw chapter 3 was up and I'm very excited for the next chapter(s). More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

Rob... ur killing me with your wonderful brain... absolutely love this story!! Im addicted to the worlds you create... and uh... yeah Im not just typing all of this because I want another chapter like right now or anything LoL cant wait for the next chapter... I keep reading 1 - 2 - and 3 over and over again!!! keep up the great work!! also... all the h8rs that like to be critical of the werewolves in this story need to hit the curb and read somewhere else... if you wanted your were's to have glowing fur and 12" tongues then they would because that is the way you write the story and its the world you create.... thats why you are the author and they are the readers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!

ive read everything yu have written .......i love stories about were wolves an all tht good shyt ....an when yu came out with this i almost fell out my bed....im beggin yu not to ever stop writing, everything yu write is absolutely wonderful, cant wait for the next chapter!

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
This was the best chapter yet

While I understand people's impatience for the next chapter (which I share), I know as a writer myself, that they need to realize that getting the story-line and presentation right is damned hard work, and takes time. But please keep on writing, your work is so good.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Haters??

Where are they?really?why would someone.do that..unless that person is a closet case/dog(or wolf or whatever...)..lol..rob...u 'rob'bed my heart...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're awesome

Rob I love, love your work. I really like the way you make it a true romance and still sexy as hell. Keep up the fantastic work you do!

Werewolves hold a special place in my heart so I am really digging this piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful job...I can't wait for more. It is so well-written and the characters are being developed really well. Their relationship growing slowly killing me though. They are very cute together. I can't wait for more. I really hope that Parker gets to learn more about Colt soon and I hope he begins to feel the pull of their mating connection. I love the combo of two of my fav genres

cannd

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
FANTASTICI

Ooooo Ive been waitin for this. It was GREAT!!!!!! Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for more update soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaaawwwww

This story has me feeling all mushy inside (sigh)

VampLuvaVampLuvaover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

OMG I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK I'VE READ EVERY SINGLE STORY YOU HAVE POSTED AND WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BLOW ME AWAY YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE CONTINUE I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STOP TEASING ME!!!!!!!!

can u plzzzz stop teasing with short chapters!!! i feel so frustrated

but keep up the good work man

love you work

jonbenishjonbenishover 12 years ago
Love the--not the teasing!!

Excellent story. Love its progression and character development. Hope the next segment is the b'day party (+??).

It has made go and read other stories by this author.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
as always great read

as always another great story by you. cant wait for the next chapter hope its soon. When ever i need a great read i read you. thanks

ToranimalToranimalover 12 years ago

4th Time I read it, I swear. Sooooo good. I love your work rob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I just love love love this story! My favorite story to follow at this moment. Can't wait for the party.

And I would love to read a story about Jed. He seems to be an interesting character too.

Ladite

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

ASAP, looking forward to finding out what happens next :)

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Great!

With all the comments you've been getting, I'm sure you don't need my, what a romantic and great story this is! Well, it is..so let's move on to something else..shall we?....

Did ya'll notice Parker's parents? Typical executive professionals? I'm glad it's not really affecting Parker...doesn't seem so anyway..but I felt sad for Parker when he was responding to his dad about the shirt thing and thought his dad might not have heard his response, you know. I guess, you can't get away with parents like those as I've seen it in real life with my own parents and my friends' parents. It's very sad. Anyway....

GREAT, EXCELLENT story!!! I loved....loved....loved...loved...it! Oh yea, how come it's only 2 pages this time? I hope it's not only 1 page next time??? God forbid, you'll have irate followers. ROTFL. j/k

Cheers, Rob!! :)

saorisaoriover 12 years ago
Keep writing!

Thanks for another great chapter, I love the interaction with all characters and cant wait to see where this story goes. Thanks Rob!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Now you're just teasing us!

jks, awesome story! keep em coming rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
epic!

Nice story. Keep it coming, and also some story arc for jed, trey and shell.

acevilla3acevilla3over 12 years ago
awesome!

i just started reading this today! the whole story has been really great so far! i love the relationship colton has with trey & jed, and the relationship parker has with shell. and of course, the relationship colton and parker have with each other! i'm looking forward to seeing where you bring these characters! keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

These are so good! Can't wait for the next one! I love all your stories

morgan_lynnmorgan_lynnover 12 years ago
awesome

Its great so far I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

plz plz plz plz write more if you don't then i will die.... jks .....but really plzplzplz post more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

Love your stories, but this is got to be the best yet (I blame a soft spot for shifters) Im at loss for words, is so sweet and hot at the same time. Love Colt in the role as strong protector. Curious about Colt's comment about Parker being able to hide his emotions so well... hmmm... foreshadowing?

Seriously in love with this! Love Jed and Trey too! Awesome supporting characters. Makes me happy to see Parker with a pack family that will give him the attention he deserves. I await with bated breath for number four :)

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

I'm freaking out! This is so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i love this story! i love when he said sarah mclachan would be proud of him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome

oh mah gawd!!! this is exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BETTER and BETTER

(Parker and Colton stood up so that Parker could introduce her to his boyfriend. Boyfriend. The thought made Parker smile.)

--from what you'd written previously about Parker's rents- i figured she was just going to walk right past them and not realize her son was there or automatically ignore him- so i was surprised that he got up to address her- when he knows his rents ignore him. It's interesting how Colt's mother left him and Parker's parents are there but not really with/for him--kinda similar.

-----

("Bye, Colt.")

--i've been waiting for you to have Parker call Colton 'Colt'_ love that- like a gun that goes bang.

-----

- i was also hoping that Parker wouldn't be afraid of the wolf- i was looking forward to him actually being nice and talking to it- afterall,,there is an iron bar fence separating them- maybe that comes in future chaps.

-I also didn't realize there were going to be so man werewolves in this story. some of the students, the principal....is that bitchy cheerleader one of them too- the one Colton ignores and she gets angry at being ignored----cause if she is- she might go after Parker in her wolf form to get rid of her competition- that'd be scary as hell_ but it would be satisfying to see Colt arrive in time to save Parker from being hurt- and rip the bitches throat out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Question about Shell

Is Shell transgendered??

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

thanks have a nice hard on.?

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockover 11 years ago

i agree with dinkyboots

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
football players btw

just a btw, for a football player to be 6'4" and 210 makes him dangerously thin. For a serious football player who is 6'4" should probably weigh around 270-280 and that would still be lean. My brother played in one of the best hs programs in the country and then played division 1 in college. He was considered small at 6'1" with a playing weight of 255-265. Now that he's not playing, he's down to about 210; what you have as Colton's playing weight, but 3" shorter.

I love your story though. The interaction between Parker and Colton is so cute.

JaycobMatthewsJaycobMatthewsover 11 years ago
First- Rob, I love your stories, keep them coming!

(but) the comment Anon left below bugged me a bit... not exactly sure why, probably because it implies that research wasn't done... anyway I'll throw some references I suspect Rob will get, (Even thought I'm a Packer fan)

Lion's Backup Quarterback Shaun Hill is 6'3 220, Wide Receiver Calvin Johnson is 6'5 236, and recently signed undrafted free agent Terrence Tolliver is 6'5 204

Packer's Wide Receiver Jordy Nelson is 6'3 217

Donald Driver is actually 6'0 194

My point is, in High school football players are not going to be as developed as college or NFL players, and it depends on the position they play. I don't recall reading specifically which position Colton is in, so it's hard to say if that weight is unhealthy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Remember...

Jaycob-

Colton is a wolf of the were kind so that could attribute to his size and weight :) just saying like

Fantastic series wish this was a proper book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg....

Who cares about Coltons height and weight....the main point is whether or not you liked the story....and fyi football players can be 6'4, if you watched the army bowl this year which are high school players most of them were 6'3 and up, there was even one that was 6'7 so dont be so quick to judge, he wrote the story how he wanted it....if you dont like it dont read it!! Jus sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn straight. My ex played football in college. 6'3, 195 pounds. It depends on the position and whether speed or size is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obsessed

I've been reading this story over and over again... obsessed! I love the way Colton gives Parker a sense of protection and warmth... so freakin hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
in love

I'm 100% in love with your stories! The only problem is I now crave a love like the characters which I doubt will happen.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Talmost 10 years ago
This is like my 8th time reading this story....

I don't think I'll ever get enough..OMG Colton.....Parker..sparks are flying everywhere throughout the whole store.

Rob you are amazing..lol..I even bought your book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Its perfect and its not rushed and still erotic its like building u up for the moment

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Hey ! @Anonymous - 02/16/14 !

I know, right ??

I sooo understand what you mean ... and it's been like this for the whole of Rob's stories !! My goodness how beautiful are they?

I just crave for more and more!!

Keep on writing Rob ! We love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

aren't those two just the cutest!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Wolf in Waiting.

Slowly, carefully, the story is gradually building to the inevitable climax!

Colton is patiently waiting ready to mate, but Parker seems a bit nervous about anal penetration. But, no doubt, that moment will eventually arrive, and the inevitable will happen. Let us hope that it is a time of mutual love and not just sex. No doubt the next few chapters will surely reveal all.

You seem to be keeping us in suspense, Rob!

Patrick (Spadger2)

SummerSammySummerSammy11 days ago

This story is so cute!!!! And hot and well written and adorable and sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous