Time Alone

Story Info
She was looking forward to enjoying being a woman.
1k words
3.8
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

Julie walked down the grassy incline her bare feet rejoicing in its freshness, she had left Josh at the Bed and Breakfast still asleep, if he woke he would see her, Julie didn't care she had waited a long time for a moment to be alone, and had played this morning over and over in her mind many times, she was looking forward to enjoying being a woman embracing her femininity.

The morning sun filtered through Julie's long white dress and she could feel its warmth penetrate its sheerness touching her naked body, Julie's nipples became erect and her pussy lips started to enlarge from suns touch, her body a little sensitive from last night's love making.

As the incline ended Julie surveyed the flat grassed area for a perfect spot, when she found one Julie slipped out of her white dress and placed it evenly on the ground. Julie released her long brown hair from its clip and bent over running her hands through the back of it and then standing up shaking it gently to give it body.

Julie laid down on her dress splaying her hair above her, arms outstretched she felt a gentle breeze dance across her body causing little goose bumps to appear across her silky skin, as quickly as she felt them appear the morning sun warmed her body and they disappeared returning Julie's soft skin smooth again.

Julie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, taking in the scents of the lavender and jasmine close by, she listened for a few moments to the stillness, slowly she moved her arms by her sides pausing for a couple of seconds and then ran her hands across her stomach enjoying her softness. Little by little moving her hands closes to her breasts she felt them tighten at the anticipation of her own touch. Julie eventually allowing her hands to touch her breasts circling her fingers around the outer edges her palms sliding gentle over the top teasing her nipples as they passed over, Julie let out a shallow sigh from the sensation.

Julie ran her hands down her shoulders and along her neck and then back down to her pert breasts, this time crossing her arms over and cupping each one with just the gentlest of squeezes, her thumbs and fingers pinching and rolling her sensitive crimson nipples. Julie's knees involuntarily drew upward as she felt the wetness in her pussy intensify she was close to orgasm, Julie needed the moment to last a little longer and she slid her hands away from her breasts.

Julie dragged her red painted manicured nails along the tops of her thighs leaving soft pink traces over her skin from her knees to her hips Julie repeated the process hoping the slight stinging would distract her body from cumming. All this did was arouse her more she felt her clit hardening and her pussy lips expand. Julie knew her body and it wouldn't be long before it succumbed and she would orgasm before being able to explore her womanhood.

Julie parted her soft thighs exposing her bald wet pussy to the fresh air smiling from the feeling. Julie ran her hands along the inside of her thighs up to her wanting pussy sliding one of her fingers across her pouted lips parting them feeling the warm sticky wetness of her pussy. Her other hand returned to her breasts kneading and fondling her tight hard nipples, Julie's finger moved across her clit and she arched her back from her contact, she rolled her hard clit between her thumb and finger until it was exposed from its soft hood, she then squeezed her love button, gently at first and then with more pressure each time.

Julie could feel her orgasm building deep inside of her, she slipped two fingers into her tight hole pushing them as deep as they could reach, her thumb slid back and forth over her firm clit, her mind swimming in the smell of her sex entwined with lavender and jasmine and the warmth of the suns rays as they danced across her nakedness.

Julie felt her legs tremble and her back arched up higher she felt the tiny explosions ripple across her puffy lips her clit pulsed against her thumb, Julie's breasts became tighter stretching her soft skin forcing her crimson nipples wider. Julie let out a guttural cry from the back of her throat her legs snapped shut around her hand forcing her fingers deeper into her pussy Julie's body froze in the moment and then jerked as her orgasm shattered through her body, her hips bucked involuntarily as Julie's body rode the wave of sexual ecstasy.

Julie's body slowly un wound and she opened her legs releasing her fingers from her hot hole placing her arms by her side she kept her knees bent allowing the gentle breeze access to her swollen hot pussy. Julie felt an unusual sensation within her groin one which he had never experienced before, then she felt her pussy squirt a little fluid, at first Julie tried to fight the sensation clenching her hands into fists against her white dress and squeezing her buttocks tight however her attempt was futile as her pussy spurted again and again.

Julie relaxed her hands and buttocks allowing her body to take her on the adventure, she felt her juices flow down her pussy and onto her anus her cheeks sticky from the fluid. Julie was so focused on her pussy flowing the second orgasm caught her by surprise, as her body gave her the experience of cumming without touch the less intense orgasm sent tingles all over her and Julie let out a soft long groan.

Julie slid her feet down and laid outstretched completely spent from her mornings encounter, she let out a girlish giggle and her mouth smiled widely.

She rolled her head to one side looking towards the house; she noticed the bedroom curtain quickly close Josh must have been watching. She wondered how much he had seen, she didn't really care, and it wasn't about him or them it was about her. Julie basked in the sun for another half an hour before dressing and heading back to the house for a hot shower. Josh never mentioned that morning and neither did Julie they both understood it was what it was.

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers