Time for Payback Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Regina you sick little girl tricking you son into fucking you not good. Now I have this whole thing recorded and if you don't want this video of your disgusting fetish to reach the public I advise you to listen to me. You will drop the court case against Freddy and Katie and well I really don't care what else you do have a nice life bitch.

P.S. Hey Regina guess what you just fucked your son Haha.

Sincerely, a couple of fat slobs

Regina read the note and her face turned white she looked around but saw no one.

As time resumed outside Missy released a loud scream and passed out. The old man looked down at his hands puzzled, then his eyes shot to Missy's scream. The old man walked Over to Missy's passed out body with an angry look. He grabbed hold of the rake and yanked on it. It took him four hard tugs to finally get it out, but once he got it out he smelt the end that was up Missy's ass. The man gave a disgusted grimace and as if blaming Missy for ruining his rake, rammed it back up her ass and kicked her pussy. He walked back to his house clearly mad leaving Missy in the yard with the rake still sticking out of her ass.

Then next day Regina was at school again and pulled Freddy and Katie into an empty classroom with the TV on. "Ok you little shits give me the video,"

"Wow good morning to you as well Mrs. Broderick," Katie said

"Give me that video now I'm not playing any games," said Regina.

"Freddy do you really think this is a wise approach for Mrs. Broderick," asked Katie.

"No I really don't," Freddy answered in a matter of fact tone.

"Fine you win I'm not taking you to court can I have the video now," asked Regina in a panicked voice.

"You know what I think I'm going to keep it for insurance," said Freddy.

"You can go now you little son fucker and make sure you wipe," Katie said as she waved off Regina to leave. Regina's face turned red and as she turned to walk away Freddy smacked her hard on her ass. Regina turned as if to say something back but thought better of it and left.

Just then the TV turned to an ad for the 2012 Olympics in London. A light bulb turned on in Freddy's head. "Hey Katie are you up for a fun adventure in London."

Katie's eyes flicked to the TV and she knew exactly what he meant, "Count me in," she said excitedly. "Wait one second," Katie said as she went over to the computer for a minute. "Ok done," she said as she came back to Freddy.

"What did you just do," Freddy asked.

"Well since we are leaving I could not keep all these great videos and picture to myself, I may have sent them to every ones phone and email," Kate responded.

"Every ones," Freddy asked looking amazed.

"Every ones," Katie responded with that evil look on her face. Freddy and Katie stepped out of the classroom only to witness a number of students looking at their phones with looks of pure shock and enjoyment.

"Oh man Regina is going to be pissed," Freddy laughed. Freddy and Katie left the school and made their way to the airport to have some Olympic time stop.

12