All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 09'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I want more. Great story. Thanks for gifting us.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

AMARI???? Can't wait for the back story on this one. And how it will weave in with the rest of the "family". :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Vince is going to be devastated when he finds out Amari ran. Another couple that will not have a simple mating.

I wonder how Clarence will handle himself when he see Aria. Hopefully her family won't do too much and unintentionally hurt Aria trying to protect her from Clarence. If they are mates its not like its Clarence's fault and keeping them apart will only make things worse. I just hope Aria and Clarence are able to talk things out without her family interference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jael Pack

I like the story and all the new relationship for the young adults,. It's nice to see the packs bound. Hope Nina and Thad are re-introduced in the story. Nina is very important to the story (regarding Joe) . Diane is the key to address open discussion about Jael Pack and Joe. I would be nice if Geraldo becomes Alpha of Jael.

Adlin1968Adlin1968almost 10 years ago
Great chapter!

As always another great chapter. I cannot wait for the next one!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

I am still having fun

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I am having fun too , it is very nice tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES