Time for Truth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Clarence groaned when her lips met his. Taking control, he wanted to let her know in that kiss that she was all he ever wanted, all he needed. The door opened and they pulled apart. "Baby, go to your cousin's graduation, have fun with your friends. I'll be here. I'll wait."

Aria was hesitant about leaving him in her parent's home. "It's ok. I'll be fine. Go, Marisol needs you there." She kissed him once more and left.

Blaine and Thaddeus entered. Clarence was sitting as the two uncles approached him. "Clarence, are you attending the graduation?" Thaddeus asked.

Clarence nodded. "Well you can ride with Nina and me. Go get dressed and we'll head to the school in thirty minutes." Thaddeus explained.

Blaine said nothing. He just watched the other men. Clarence faced Thaddeus and whispered "Thank you."

Blaine walked out. Blaine, Blaine, answer me. Celia sent. Something was going on with her mate.

Babe, I'm OK. The Thane beta is Aria's mate. Blaine sent. Javon lost it. He beat the hell out of him. I've never seen him so out of control.

Celia was speechless. Within minutes news of the alpha's melt down was running rampant through the compound. Geraldo was concerned. He liked Javon. He had never been alpha, but as alpha son he knew it was not an easy position. He headed to the alpha home to check on his friend.

Everyone had gone, and Elise was talking with her mate. Javon was silent. Geraldo knocked and entered. "Elise, let me talk to him." She hesitated, but left the men alone.

"Javon, talk to me. What's going on?" Geraldo asked.

"It's nothing. Marisol is graduating. We need to get to the school I'll deal with these issues later." Javon declared.

He didn't trust him. Geraldo was hurt, but he understood. An alpha could not appear weak. Any hint of weakness put his pack at risk. But, Geraldo had no desire to take over Loess. He just wanted to help.

"OK, I'll meet you back here in a few minutes. Javon, I just want to help." He explained to Javon before he walked out. Javon nodded.

*****

Javier, Theo, and Jonathan had brought Marisol's surprise in. It took weeks for the boys to make, but they finished it. Javier knew his older sister would love it. She could even take it with her to Louisiana.

The placed the handmade chest in the center of the room, slightly in front to of the other gifts. He could not take full credit, several wolves helped him assemble it, but the overall design was his. He found the perfect type of wood to build it with. He had it cut up and created the intrinsic design that covered it. It design was special.

Javier smiled as he recalled learning about angels and why they were so important. Talking with his father helped him to learn so much about himself. Javier spent a lot of time with Geraldo. Often he would spend time with both of his Dads at the same time. On one visit, he asked about their mother Angel. Geraldo shared that angel loved pictures of angels. Often they would find pictures of art work. She'd gaze at them for hours. Then he became sad. "You miss her don't you? Javier asked.

Geraldo smiled, "Yes, she was my angel. She gave me meaning. I hat e that I failed her, failed all of you. Had been better..." Javier heard enough

"Geraldo, you'd be in Mexico. She'd probably be dead anyway." Javier continued. "From what you told us, her pack was dying. She was strong and you tried to protect her. You did the best you could, and it's done. I wish..." Javier stopped.

Wishing served no purpose. He had great parents. They loved him unconditionally. He would not change anything about his life, except the nightmare.

"Marisol has a nightmare. It isn't a dream but I think she is remembering things from when she was young. I want to help her, but it will be hard." The young male explained. Geraldo had a seat and said, "Tell me."

An hour later, Geraldo's head was spinning. His son was smart, and compassionate. He had to admit, the Daniels had done a great job raising them.

"Javier, I want to talk to BJ and Julianne about this. I believe it would work, but let's tell them what you learned." Geraldo explained.

Javier smiled. He would help him. Marisol would finally be able to go on without fear of that dream anymore.

Tracing the designs on the chest, Javier smiled at the memory of the conversation with his Dad. "Javier, we have to go. Come on." Rosita called. Javier had dressed and rushed out to join his older sister. They were riding over with their parents. The twins rushed to the car, and Javier and Rosita followed. BJ felt a chill. He shivered. What's wrong?. Jules sent.

I don't know. Something is going on. Look, this is Marisol's day. Let's focus on her. BJ stated as he then drove them to the school.

As BJ parked, the alphas arrived with Geraldo with them. Javon was silent and Elise was worried. Geraldo was concerned as well, and if Javon needed him to, he would intervene where this Clarence guy was concerned.

They went in and sat. Javon was proud of Marisol, and cheered for her when her name was called. He noticed that everyone else cheered as well. Soon the program ended. As they exited, Javon poke to key members of their pack. Everyone was hugging and congratulating Marisol. Gernick and Garrick noticed that Javon was distracted.

"What's wrong?" Gernick asked. All Javon had to say was a name and Gernick would eliminate the threat. No one would harm his family. He made a vow to his wife Nicolette years ago and he and his brothers had done everything to keep that vow.

Javon shook his head. He had to deal with Clarence later, right now Vince needed him. "A girl was found. She's a runaway, I'm sure from Jael. She is also Vince's mate. From what Elise has told me Kim said she was abused. I need to find out if she ran or if she was cast out. Either way, she won't go back there." He concluded.

"Jael, I have people watching them. Let me call. If I learn anything, I'll let you know." Garrick stated. Then Nickie walked over. Nickie knew something was wrong.

Gernick, I have not told Nina. You know she has history with that pack. Javon sent. She has no idea. With her mother arriving and the graduation, she's been distracted.

They were speaking mentally, which meant someone was threatening the pack in some way. Nickie glared at Javon and the faced her husband, "Wait, what are you talking about?" Nickie demanded.

"Nothing, love. Garrick and I will take care of it." Gernick explained.

"Is Nina in danger? Has someone threatened her?" she demanded.

"No, your sister is fine. A girl that escaped from Jael is here. She's at the medical center." Javon stated but before he finished, Nickie walked off. She had to see this girl. "Gernick, stop Nickie, going there won't help her."

Love, stop, lets allow the wolves to handle this. Garrick and I will handle the rest. Gernick sent.

If they hurt this girl, they must be destroyed. Nickie replied.

Nina walked over. She sensed something was going on. "Nickie, what's wrong?"

"Nina, nothing. Where's Hannah and Momma?" she asked.

"They insisted in making sure everything is ready for the party. Miriam is with them." She looked at her granddaughter. "Marisol is so beautiful, I am so proud of her."

Nickie agreed. She blocked her thoughts, Nina could sense her moods and they did not want her to know the girl from Jael was here. The two women talked and their family went back to the compound. Marisol was around for a bit and then she vanished. They also noticed that Aria was missing as well. The adults didn't have to wonder where the girls were. They already knew.

BJ and Geraldo were a bit concerned, but soon Julianne took them both to task. They smiled a sly grin and decided that they'd deal with Zeke later. Javon and Elise left the party to walk over to the medical center. They went to Amari's room and Vince was sitting with her. She was awake.

Amari gasped when they walked in, but Elise smiled and she relaxed. The alpha was upset, and she feared he would send her back. She teared up, but fought the tears. Her sister, Iyoka told her to never let them see you cry. Even when they beat her , she did not cry. Squaring her shoulders, she faces the alphas.

Javon cleared his throat but he noticed how Vince std beside her protectively.

"Amari, are you a runaway, or were you banished?" he asked.

"I ran." She looked at Vince. She was embarrassed but she knew she had to tell this aloha the truth. "My father, Alpha Jenzel, gave me to his head beta to be his mate. I refused and they locked me up. As a female, I have no say, so one night as they drank, snuck out and ran. I didn't mean to cause problems for you, but please don't send me back there. I'd rather die than go back to that."

Javon listened. "They are looking for you. You know that right?"

"Yes, and if you would let me leave, I can be long gone before they find me here." Vince stood ready to protest.

Javon shook his head, "Amari, I know my mate told you that you are safe here. You don't have to go anywhere. We grant you asylum. But, normally I would call your father and tell him you are here. However, I have knowlegde of how brutal that pack can be."

The stench of fear filled the room, "OK, thank you, but..." she stopped. If the alpha called her father, he would send someone and they would take her back. She had to go before they got there.

"Listen to me, Amari. No one will take you from here." Javon vowed, "I promise." The girl just nodded.

Elise talked with her and calmed her down. Soon she had relaxed and the alohas returned to the graduation party. Javon looked around, Marisol and Aria were missing.

Aria, where are you? he demanded.

Dad, I need to talk to Clarence. I'll be back shortly. she answered

Javon stood to go to her apartment, but BJ and Geraldo stopped him. "Alpha, we know how you feel better than anyone else here, but you don't want to force her to choose."BJ explained.

Javon started to speak. "We have done everything humanly possible to keep our Marisol away from Zeke, but they have been intimate. We could not stop it, and we must accept it." Geraldo interrupted him.

Javon snatched away, He was my friend. I sent my daughter there for a visit , not for some man, an older male to..." Nina walked over, "Javon, can, can you feel her through your bonds?" she asked,.

Yes, and she'd fine." He answered.

"Give her some space. Come on. It's a party, let's enjoy." Nina suggested. Elise moved beside him and wrapped her arms around him.

Javon harrumphed, but decided not to strangle the beta. He'd call Michael later and lay into him.

*****

The ceremony ended and everyone returned to the compound. Marisol went t her party, but once it went into full swing, she grabbed Zeke's hand and pulled him out through the back. Laughing and running the young couple raced back to his apartment.

"Marisol, I love you. I cannot wait until the day comes and we can mate completely. I won't rush you, and I will wait. I can't wait for you to come to Louisiana." He kissed her. Marisol wrapped her body around him and returned the kiss.

Within second, both were wet, willing, and ready. Zeke knew they had to get back to the party, but for now he wanted to love his woman so well that it would be burned into her memory. However, as they were sharing intimate moments, in the apartment next door, Aria had invited Clarence over.

"Clarence, I apologize for Dad earlier. He should not have hit you." Aria started.

"Yes he should have. Fathers are extremely protective of their daughters. Add to that the fact that I am as old as he is, well. Let's just say when we have our daughter; I'm going to react the same way." Clarence explained.

Ari laughed, "Our daughter. Well sir I have to agree to mate with you for that to happen. And I don't recall agreeing to any such thing." She teased.

Clarence moved in close, pulled her into his arms and before he kissed her senseless, he whispered, "You will."

Explosions!, Aria body exploded into a cacophony of sensations. "Clarence, no, we need to talk. " Aria moaned.

Clarence bite her neck, his wolf so close to taking control. "Baby, we can talk after."

Lifting her, Clarence carried her into her bedroom where for the next hour, he reacquainted himself with her form.

Kissing every inch of her body, Clarence needed to mark this remarkable woman. He knew he still had to talk to her father, but he no longer worried about Javon. Aria was his and Javon could bet his ass if he needed to, he was going to claim his woman.

"Clarence," she moaned bringing his thoughts back to her. She lay before him, naked trembling, He had one shot, When he loved her now, he had to make sure she understood that she was loved.

"Aria, I need you to understand something. I am claiming you. You are my mate. I know you love your father, but I won't let him come between us. I need to know what you want. Before we continue, I need to know if you want me." He asked.

Aria looked into his eyes, he was afraid. "Clarence, " she whispered.

He could hear her refusal before she said it. Clarence stood and walked away from the bed. Not willing to let him go, Aria rushed behind him and grabbed his arm. "Listen to me." She hissed. "For two weeks I have been miserable. I loved you the moment I saw you. How in the hell can you think I would let you walk away? We can talk to Dad. He will understand. I've never seen him like that though, something else is going on." Aria stopped in front f him. "Clarence, I want forever with you too. You are my mate. You are the one man that was put on this earth for me. Daddy will accept this. He will understand."

Clarence had to kiss her then. This time nothing would stop him from making love to his beautiful mate. Placing her in the center of the bed, Clarence covered her body with his. She opened for him instantly and he rubbed his engorged cock against her heat. Someone groaned, and neither could wait any longer. Clarence stroked her dripping slit, inserting two fingers inside. "Ride my fingers. Cum for me, Aria. Give me your sweetness."

She shattered. Clarence removed his fingers and entered her in one smooth swoop. "Oh God, so good, she groaned. "Love me Clarence. Rocking in and out of her warm sheath, Clarence wanted to brand this woman. He wanted to rendered all other men undesirable.

"Ah Aria" he groaned. She felt so damn good. No other woman would do for him now. He was not walking away from her. He felt the tension build inside her body. She held on to his neck. He felt her teeth scraping against his neck and shoulder. One bite and she would mark him. He wanted to beg her to mark him and he'd gladly claim her in return. It was too soon. Pressure, she applied pressure to his neck. He froze, "Baby if you bite me. I will mark you in return. We will be mated and your father will want to kill me then.

No longer worried about her dad, Aria looked into the eyes of her male, "Clarence, I chose you," She marked him. Clarence roared. He should have stopped her, but selfishly he needed her to mark him, claim him. His wolf rose and claimed his mate in returned, pushing them both into a powerful mind-blowing climax. His knot moved effectively pinning himself to her once again.

"They lay beside each other and Clarence held her close. He felt strange when Aria froze. "I can't feel my father. I mean I have our familial bond. But his alpha bond is gone. He is not my alpha anymore." Clarence wrapped his arms around her. Then prayed his knot subsided quickly because if earlier was any indication, they were about to face one pissed off dad.

*****

Meanwhile in Zeke's apartment, Marisol was busy reacquainting herself with her mate's rigid member. He stroked him slowly. He was growing hard again quickly. "Mmmmm, baby, you smell like me. She whispered. He should he's just loved her completely giving her every inch of his hard cock.

She licked his shaft, teasing the tip with her tongue. Zeke moaned. He tried to reposition her so he could taste her as she tasted him. "No, my turn, Marisol insisted. Then she took him deep into her mouth.. "Baby, please." He moaned. She was new at this, so he was completely surprised when she took all of him in. Zeke moaned as Marisol feasted on him. With seconded she was ready to cum. He tried to pull her up, but she kept going. "Mari, baby, Stop I'm gonna..."

"Let me taste you Zeke. I want it." She sucked his cock head and he blew, She swallowed every drop, and he had to kiss her. She was his, and as soon as she was ready, he would mark her for all time."

Marisol lay next t her mate, and Zeke laughed. Lakota sent and warned him that he was about to have some visitors.

"Baby, your parents are coming over." He stated.

"Arg," Marisol groaned. "They are driving me insane." She complained.

Zeke laughed and quickly dressed, as did Marisol. A few seconds later, someone knocked on the door. At the next apartment, someone was there too. Elise stood with her mate. Their daughter was now mated, and because of that they were no longer her alphas.

Zeke and Aria answered their doors at the same time. The parents entered. It was time to talk.

*****

At Jael, the Alpha Madam was happy. Her youngest daughter had run. She was actually relieved. With Amari gone, that gave her more time to plot against her mate. Jenzel was weak and it was time for her lover to kill him and take over the pack.

"Kendall, I am sending more scouts out to search for Amari. I cannot believe that girl would run off. Mating with Joe is perfect for us. I can hand the pack over to him and our line as alpha would continue through them" He fumed. "How in the hell did she escape?" he asked.

"Love, you know she had help, probably some boy. If she survives, then we will find her," she told her mate. But she was thinking I hope the little bitch gets herself killed. I'm going to make sure if she is found that she is not brought back here. Joe is mine.

She hugged her mate and he shoved her away. Jenzel did not love Kendall. He didn't even want her. His father picked her for him much like he picked Joe for Iyoka. But Iyoka went through a trauma when she turned eighteen, and it left her sterile. An alpha had no use for a sterile woman, so he promised Joe his second daughter.

He knew Joe was screwing his wife. Honestly, he didn't care. He took other females all of the time. They never refused him, because he was alpha. Joe entered their home and called for them. He wanted to know who was going to search for Amari. She was his mate and he wanted her back. Iyoka walked in and Joe smiled. It was too bad she was sterile, because she was the one he really wanted.

Iyoka Jael was one beautiful woman. She was tall and strong. She wore her hair short, but when he got rid of her parents, she would have to let it grow back out. Amari might be alpha bitch, but Iyoka would be his woman.

He recalled when the girl cut her hair off, right before Kendall locked her up. Jenzel was sick, but he served his purpose. He knew what he did to her, and he would make sure the rest of the pack learned of their depravity. He would expose both alphas for the worthless leaders they were.

Joe was demented and he knew he was, However, he never pretended to care. The pack feared him and they should, but he would never hurt a child of his that way. If Iyoka had not been damaged by her father, then he would gladly chose her.

She was tough, and often challenged him. She turned him on, mainly because she fought him. He would mate with Amari, but Iyoka would be his as well.

Kendall entered and cleared her throat. Joe averted his gaze. The Alpha bitch thought he wanted her. She was a decent fuck, but he really had no need for her. Honestly, he didn't need any of them. He could rip out Jenzel's throat and become alpha. The fact he let that pathetic man think he controlled things was a testament to his true strength.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers