Time for Truth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Mother, Father, the scouts have reported back. There is no sighting of Amari. I want permission to go search." Iyoka stated.

Kendall faked concern. "No, Iyoka, Amari is missing and you want to go out there. There are vampires, all sorts of dangers. Please Jenzel, don't allow this." She sobbed,

Iyoka rolled her eyes. Her mother could care less if she lived or died. She hated her and she knew it. Sadly, no one in this pack cared. Well, someone cared. Someone helped her sister escape. She would find her and if she was safe; she would come back and tell them she was murdered.

If she was not safe, then she would help her find safety, and then come back and tell them she perished. Amari was hers to take care of. She was a secret blessing that her parents wanted no one to know the truth about.

Many thought Iyoka was sterile as a result of being brutally raped on her eighteenth birthday. That was not true. She was raped, but it was not what made her sterile. Her father wanted another child and Mother was unable to give him one. The night after her birthday, he drank heavily. She returned home from her party and was ready to tell them she wanted to move to her own apartment.

Her father walked into her room and cleared his throat. She felt dirty. This was not the first time she had a nocturnal visit from him. "Father, this is not your room. Your room is across the hall." She explained. He took off his robe, stroked his cock and leered sat her. Iyoka averted her eyes, refusing to view her father's nakedness. He stood staring at her, her eyes as dead as they were that night over nineteen years ago, "Iyoka, you're of age now. You need to do what your mother can't." Jenzel jeered at his oldest daughter.

He stunk. Whiskey permeated his breath, his movements were stagnated, Iyoka knew she could avoid him. And for a while she did. Until her mother helped him grab her. Her mother held her down as her father raped her. He even marked her, mated her. Her mother choked her and forced her to return his mark. He pinned her. After that first night, she didn't fight him anymore.

After a few months, she conceived. Her mother had her hidden. She grew bigger and bigger each month. No one checked on her. Mother would check to make sure she was still pregnant. Often she sneered at her. She cried so much, but no one came to help her.

She had to protect her baby. Somehow he or she could not be treated the way she was. She prayed the baby was a male. A male might suffer beatings, but a female would be beaten, verbally battered, and quite possibly raped. She would keep her child safe somehow.

She remember going into labor. Her parents came and waited. Her mother delivered the baby. She was so weak and had to fight to remain conscious. Something was wrong and mother called a healer. Soon after her daughter was born she blacked out. She awoke in her bedroom, confused. She had a baby that was her daughter, but Momma said she wasn't her daughter, but sister.

The healer cane to her room and gave her a shot. When she woke up this time her mother was pretending to cry as she held her baby. She remembered her mother telling her no one could know she had that baby. The baby was hers and daddy. She needed to remember that. Iyoka remembered asking to hold her baby, but Mother refused. She didn't have a baby.

They told the pack that she was attacked by a rogue male. Because of his brutality, Iyoka was sterilized. Mother never left her alone with the baby. She and father pretended that the child was theirs. When Amari was two, she found herself alone with her for the first time. The little girl looked just like her.

They tried to brainwash her, make her forget, but she knew this little girl was her daughter. She hugged her and told her she'd protect her no matter what it took. She did her best and failed most of the time. But she would not fail her this time. She would find her daughter and make sure she found a safe place. Then she would come back and tell them she died.

Amari was not coming back to this place. She would make sure of that. "Iyoka, yes, go help find your sister. Bring her home." Kendall insisted.

Iyoka bowed, lowered her eyes in submission. "I will find her, I promise." She vowed. Then she left to go out with the scouts. The next morning they were headed east. She had to have traveled farther than they thought. As they were about to drive off, Joe grabbed her. "Bring her back to me, or your parent's lives are forfeit." He hissed.

Iyoka acted afraid, but honestly she didn't care if he killed them. The only thing she regretted was that she had to leave her people sat his mercy. She nodded, but even a threat from that sadistic bastard would not change her mind. Her sister, her baby, Amari, was not coming back to this place.

She nodded and her and the other scouts took off. "Iyoka, don't worry. We will succeed where the other's failed. We will find your sister and bring her home." David, her companion stated.

Iyoka looked at him, "She is not coming back to this place. You are my best friend, my only friend. Help me protect her. Help me make sure my little girl is safe." David nodded. If Iyoka said to make sure Amari was safe then that was what he would do. He hated his alphas. He remembered finding her after her father used her. He challenged him and he ordered three of his betas to beat him within an inch of his life. They put him in a coma and when he woke up, Alpha Madam said Iyoka was sick and in seclusion.

Then one night a baby girl was born. One day in secret, she told him what her parents had done to her. She told him the baby was her daughter. Gone was the beautiful girl she'd once been. Iyoka cut her hair, and made herself as unattractive to males as she could.

She was very protective of Amari. Most of the pack thought she was being a good big sister, but David knew the truth. When Amari was whipped, she cried. When she grew older, she fought anyone that tried to harm the girl. Her mother sat aside and did nothing. Then one night, the alpha pair announced that Amari would be mated with Joe. Iyoka was frozen. Then as the celebration went into the night, Amari ran.

"Neither one of you will comeback. When we find her, I want you to go with her. Find a new pack, a new home." David whispered.

Iyoka nodded, "OK, but you have to come with us."

"Of course, you need a big strong male for protection, right?" he teased.

Then they drove across the state border heading east to Texas.

*****

So ends chapter ten. So tell me what do you think of the Jael Pack so far? I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. I would love to see what you think.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers