All Comments on 'Time Out'

by MysticIrishEyes

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Good story!

We don't have "time-out" like that at our place...

Problem is, he might say it again if that's the punishment.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Oh so sweet !!!

Once again Mystic, a simply adorable story. You kept us happy with their fun filled and erotic love play holding us, and them, horny with your skilful writing. Your use of the little girl was shear genius. Having a granddaughter of the same age, I can vouch for the fact that ‘little girls’ are smart enough to know how to get what they want!

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Nice erotic tale

This was a very erotic moment for this couple. They appeared to adore each other and this was a special time.

The time out being requested by the little girl was cute. Hopefully these two can find special times together again without exposing her to his vulgar language.

Thank you for your effort.

Charelybear

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Wow, a real loving wife story.

I think a lot of couples need a time out like this couple. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVED INTRO

Intro beats anything I've read for a while on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A most wonderful story

Lust and love blended together. What could be better? Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why have a child in setup?

A child setting up the encounter is disturbing. A child's dialogue or actions are not something I want to be reading while aroused.

MysticIrishEyesMysticIrishEyesalmost 18 years agoAuthor
To Annon -- clarification by the author

To Annon:

The child was put in there not to "set it up." The father was the one that used the naughty word and she suggested the time out since that's what she must endure sitting in the corner if she uses a naughty word as well. The child did it all on her own ... it's the WIFE who took advantage of it. The husband never saw it coming. He tried to get out of it by telling her that she can't punish him. He was mearly playing by the rules of the house.

I'm sorry you didn't care much for the story. Maybe some of my others would be appealing to you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Just a dang delightful story of lust and love

Loved the child, all you need now is the cute family dog howl in concern for the husband in the corner.

Nothing to say but thank you, thank you.

Please keep them coming

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Good Thing

Constructively, in the context of the story - the childs set up was integral and in the spirit or purpose of the content, it was a good thing.

Admittedtly, occasionally there are sick hook reasons why children are used to cheaply heighten a story's depravity but that was certainly not the case here.

An appreciated talented effort authoress, more is hoped for at interval.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I guess he'll watch what he says in the future. Or maybe not.

Boyd

highlander72wvhighlander72wvalmost 18 years ago
i cuss a lot

you have done it again my sweet goddess.

(((((((((((( k )))))))))))))))))

would let you punish me anytime......

AtlasDaddy13AtlasDaddy13almost 18 years ago
Yes.

Yes! Another great bit of writing from you! I love this story about as much as I love the Birthday Wishes one. Most def. my #2 fav.

I agree with a previous commenter. The child intro was quite necessary in spirit, yet not tacky. It was so funny, I was laughing so hard.

You have such a way with words. You paint/describe things so vividly. One small suggestion I would like to see is having a little more dialogue. I know you think your typing too much, but remember typed pages on MSword arnt as long on the lit boards. I think a little more dialogue would make your stores go from 100% hot to like 2,000% hot.

Otherwise, I loved the story and I hope you keep writing. I cant wait to read your next work, and maybe help to inspire one myself *wink wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

all your stories are very erotic. kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How

very unusual to have a genuine loving wife in this category

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
T.O.s ARE GOOD

but the aftermath is to be tremendously happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars to a TLW story

The families have to set up the sexlife beside the children, that the children's life do not bother. My collegues tells me their small children go to bedroom of their parents when there is a strong gale, because the children are afraid to sleeping alone.

I think this husband does not have to have DNA test made for the next baby when the baby will be born.

In this category (Loving Wives) there are 3 main story groups : first the revenge stories (or TTB)which is my favorite and a very new genre in the literature and eternal thank you for the unknown inventor, the reconcilation stories (or RAAC) and the WACC stories. There is also a 4th category with very few stories the TRUE LOVING WIVES I call them TLW stories (I hope this abbreviation the TLWwill be approved by other readers ). Yes according to the figures of the cheating statistics the 1/3 of the husbnds and 40% of the wives do never cheat at all on their spoues and they are absolute faithful. (There a group who cheat once or twice only in their all lifetime I call them relative faithful spouses.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey, DW Duna,do you know you are an idiot?

For only idiots show their ignorance over and over again.

That said, the story was readable.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Wonderfully erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny, but sexy

Question: Who bets they haven't done "time outs" like this before?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A PERFECT FAMILY STORY

and everybody is involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Really good

I can identify with this story. My young son used to call me out too often for my salty language. I put a lot of money in the cussing jar. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

Great family full of love! That was fun.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Such terrible punishment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally, a genuine Loving Wives story in the Loving Wives category. I had almost given up hope finding one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alright timeout! That was hot! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous