All Comments on 'Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 14'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome Job!

I hope to see more of him soon!

Magyar1921Magyar1921almost 11 years ago
Amazing...

Story sir! Glad you decided to finish this one. Looking forward to future stories as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good finish to a great story-maybe another visit to Mr Carruthers garden soon?

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
More Please.

Time stories are fantastic. With all the freedoms he has with that ability you should be able to write a phenomenal amount. You should have him eat and rim a few women's assholes while he's up to his shenanigans. A little sodomizing would round it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If I were a timestopper...

I'd go and visits all my favourite celebrities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVE your time-stoppers!!!!!

Please do some more of these. I really enjoy the fact that the protagonist does not do anything nasty or cruel but instead engages in voyeurism and sex with unresponsive (to him) partners. I do so like the cuckoo deposits.

Thank you so much for these series, I hope you write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A satisfied Reader..... left wanting more please.....

A super chain of events, how quickly are you off on your travels again? I hope we're to be privy to your exertions.

My tastes (some might say 'perversions') would have you (me) visiting their younger sisters/daughters as well, but that's just me. I really enjoyed it all..... Let's have some more.... Even of your exploits at home - a weekend away - during a work confrence....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Interesting concept! Fatom the possibilities. I have always wondered what it would be like to be invisible both advantages and disadvantages. However imagine the possibilities of being able to stop time and be invisible!

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

So we are back on terrafirma? I feel the best part of flight is the takeoff for the excitement and the landing for the satisfaction of a job complete. Whereas the rest of the flight can be quite boring. Sometimes I look up in the sky at an overhead plane and think that seems to be hardly moving the next time I see that I'll know the reason why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...