Time Taken Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sb69
sb69
136 Followers

"Oh Karen I'm going to cum." I could no longer control it. She stopped bouncing, and another smaller batch of cum gushed out in the condom.

It was around 11 pm. Although I was tired from the evening's activities I wasn't ready to go to sleep. The booze, however, finally caught up to Karen and she was ready to pass out. She convinced me to spend the night though, since it was only right not to leave her right after sex. I stayed up and watched TV while she fell asleep.

The next morning, I was still in a sleepy haze. Karen noticed I was up though. I looked over at the clock and it was 8 am. We were both still naked from the night before. Karen grabbed my penis in her hand. She lay down on the bed, and lowered her mouth down towards it. She kissed the head with her sultry lips. Karen nibbled her way down to the base. On her way back up she opened her mouth, pressing her tongue hard against the shaft. At the top, her tongue tweaked over on the slit.

Her mouth opened wide and took the head inside. Immediately, there was a strong feeling of suction. Her head boded up and down. I could feel her tongue moving across my cock. Karen's hand jerked the base. She looked up to me to see if I was enjoying it. Clearly I was, since I felt my eyes roll back into my head. After several minutes, she raised her mouth off my cock.

Lying down on her back, she spread her legs wide. I was thinking to myself, "Are we really going to fuck for a third time? This is so crazy." The sun was coming up and it was much brighter than the night before. The blinds were open and we had an amazing view of the ocean. The light helped to slowly awaken me from my daze.

Once again, I put on a condom and thrust my penis into her pussy. This time I was concerned that I didn't have enough juices left to cum. I was a little worried what would happen if I just weren't able to and how embarrassing it would be. But I kept pumping away anyway. Fortunately, after several minutes I could feel the cum was on it's way. I pushed hard into her pussy, and came once again.

"That was great," Karen said.

"I had fun too. It's a shame you have to go home. " Karen was leaving that morning to go back to Boston.

While she packed, I headed back to my room. We planned to meet up at the pool. After showering, I made my way down there and reserved two pool chairs. Karen met me after about an hour. She wore an animal print bathing suit, which perhaps fittingly made me think of the term cougar.

Sadly, it was time for her to catch her flight. We said our goodbyes. Karen leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear, "I wish we had time to have sex again." My jaw dropped to the floor.

sb69
sb69
136 Followers
12