Time To Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

"Hello, this is Melinda." she answered. I still needed to talk to that voice I missed so much. I needed some answers and I was ready to get them.

"Mel this is Billy, could I meet you somewhere to talk in private, maybe tonight instead of tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Please come over to my motel room and we can talk. I would really like that. I have missed you so much Billy. I just wish I could tell you in words somehow. I am at the Twin Pines Motel on route 43, in room 119. I will be waiting for you. Please come over and talk Billy. No more running, please" she said with real pain and anguish in her voice.

"Give me a few minutes and I will be right over." I told her as I grabbed the cooler, beer and the ice. I thought a few drinks might lighten up our mood a little. Maybe it was my way of trying to make up with the person who I still loved so much.

I drove over feeling like I was going to resolve my issues once and for all, no matter what happens in the end. It took a minute for me to get the nerve to get out of the truck and go into room 119. Boy did I miss Melinda, and everything about her. I just realized that fact as I knocked on the door to her room.

Mel answered the door and gave me a bone crushing hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then backed away hoping she didn't go to far. I smiled sadly and she realized how much I missed her. I hugged her right back just as hard. Then she started to cry softly.

"Billy thank you for coming by, please come in and get relaxed. I have some food on the table if you want any. I don't have much of an appetite lately." she confessed to me.

"Here take a beer for now, I am not that hungry." I told her as I gave her an opened beer. I opened mine and we both sat down on the side of the bed as if it was planned out. I waited for her to speak because I had a hundred questions and a hundred things to say but couldn't think of one at the moment. All I wanted to do was hold and kiss her.

"Billy, I made a big mistake and I will have to pay for it the rest of my life. I lost the love of my life, my job and my self respect. The money I was rewarded from the court makes me feel even worse." Mel told me with tears in her eyes.

"From the day you left I have been... how did you say it, 'a half person'? Well that is me also. I love you more than words can say but I also know I hurt you badly. You asked me why yesterday. You wanted to know why I strayed from the best thing that God ever gave me. Well I was a silly foolish little girl. I was mad that night for you not being with me. I was drinking and letting Paul Towers flirt with me. I liked the attention that you were not there to give me. In short I was an idiot." Mel told me bluntly at the end.

"I didn't enjoy my time with Paul. I felt guilty as hell and wanted it to end as soon as we started. I didn't get excited by him at all. There was no love involved. There was no intimacy in our actions and none of your excellent back rubs. No kisses on the neck you know I like so much and that gets me hot. I felt like a whore and I still do." Mel told me of her feelings.

"I was not going to tell you about Paul. I wanted it to be swept it under the rug and be forgotten. Then Tom my asshole boss got involved. I tried to tape him with my cell phone asking me for sex. I thought if I could get rid of him I could drop the whole problem and stay together with you, without you knowing. I should have come to you in the beginning but I was worried about becoming what we are now. Strangers still in love." she said this with a tenderness I hadn't seen in years.

"I had to be with Tom one last time and get him to threaten me on tape. That was the only way. He insisted we use our bed, some male territory thing I guess. I had to agree but told him he had to wear a condom. That was the one you left for me on the kitchen table. If I didn't get any proof of blackmail on him, I was just a girl from the office who got caught by her boss screwing some guy from accounting at a company party. His video proved I was a slut and I would not have a leg to stand on." she told me of her thinking.

"I came home the day you left and got out the camera I had hidden on the top of the dresser. I rewound the tape a little and I saw you on it looking in the bedroom garbage can. I was crushed as I realized you knew I was unfaithful. I never even saw your note until I left the bedroom after that. I wanted to tell you and get your help but I knew you would kill Tom Boswell dead before he ever hit a court room." Mel told me this as she looked me in the eyes. "I know you and you would now be in prison if I told you."

"I am in prison now, and I hate it!" was all I could say. I made Mel jump when I raised my voice. I calmed down and let her continue.

"The day you left I cried for three days straight. Sally and Ralph came over the first night and tried to get me to stay at their place. I didn't want to miss you if you called or came back but you never did. You just left me." she started crying for a few minutes until she calmed down.

"I don't blame you at all Billy. I was the one at fault. I knew you would never contact me again if I didn't get a hold of you first. You just getting up and going is just like you. I know I fucked up my life when I saw you were gone for good. I used the money from the court case to track you down. I knew it was a matter of time before you resurfaced but I didn't know if you had found someone new by then." Mel told me of her thoughts.

"Sally and Ralph got mad at me because I almost lost the house. Even though I had all this money I felt guilty about it. I didn't spend one cent until I started to look for you. I figured it was the best use of the money. I went to work at Wally's Waffle House but couldn't make all the payments after what you left in our savings and what I was making. You remember the place we used to go to breakfast at when we were first dating? Wally gave me a job and it felt good to earn honest money. The other money in the bank was dirty and I didn't want it at all." Melinda filled me in about her life without me.

"Finally Sally and Ralph convinced me to pay off the house and wait to see if you returned. I knew deep down if I did not hear from you the first week, I would never hear from you ever again." Mel started to cry even more as she told me this.

"I have never even dated since you left. I look for you and your truck every night when I come home. I will get on with my life only when you have told me we are through. I have only changed one thing at the house, and that was to get a new bed. I wanted you and I to break it in or I was determined to sleep on it alone for the rest of my life." she said this to me as she tried to hold back more tears.

"I was a fool and I want you back more that words can say. I have regretted my actions for over a year now. I am a truly sorry and I love you more now than when I married you. Will you forgive me Billy?" Mel asked me with true passion in her voice. I knew she was being sincere and truthful to me.

Of all the questions I had when I came in, I now couldn't think of one. All I saw was Melinda, the love of my life asking me to take her back. I thought about if I could trust her again? Did I really want to return to my old life and my old wife? Would I be hurt all over again in the future? All the questions in my head disappeared as I grabbed Mel and threw her on the bed. I got on top of her and looked her right in the eye.

"If you ever lie to me again you will never see me again, ever! If you promise to be my loving wife again for all time it would make me very happy." I told Mel this as she squealed in delight and grabbed me down towards her mouth for the most passionate kiss we ever had. I still don't remember the 5 sessions of sex we had that night. We both still loved each other and I was glad to be back with her.

The next morning we returned her rental car and we both left in my truck for home. My home, my wife and everything that goes with it was waiting. I liked the sound of that, home.

I almost forgot about Tom Boswell's present I sent him so I asked Mel what ever happened.

"An hour before I quit his package arrived. He cried like a baby when he got your note and his 1961 Corvette was crushed into a 3 by 3 foot metal cube. I loved it Billy! It made my week and it was a pretty shitty week. The asshole now is making license plates for other people's cars. There is some justice sometimes." Mel informed me.

"Billy, hold me and let's go home. I want to try out our new bed when we get there." Melinda told me as she squeezed my cock through my pants. I knew I made the right decision.

The End!

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12