Time Travel Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeryn heard the ATLAS power up, the first step in causing a collision between two particles at close to the speed of light. "Dr. Foley, can you hear me. I am locked inside. Do not start the Collider." Aeryn said with a frantic voice.

Dr. Foleys voice came over the intercom. "Relax Aeryn; it will all be over quickly. Did you really think I would let a little whore like you blackmail me without consequences?"

Aeryn was frozen. The malice and hatred in his voice was undeniable. She couldn't believe he would really murder her. She was snapped out of her reflection when she heard the countdown to the collision that would irradiate her body.

"Thirty seconds to particle collision," said the automated voice of the computer.

Aeryn thought quickly. The Collider would automatically shut down if there was a breach in the magnetic containment field that was to hold the microscopic black hole. She ran to the ATLAS and began to pry off the panel containing one of the many magnets. Once off she grabbed one of the power cables connected to it and began to unscrew the connector.

"Aeryn, get away from that. You will destroy the ATLAS and this section of the Collider." Dr. Foley said.

"No I won't you fucking sicko. It will cause an automatic shutdown." Aeryn said as she continued to turn the connector.

"Ten seconds to particle collision," continued the automated computer voice without emotion.

"No it won't!" Dr. Foley cried out. "I disconnected the safety protocols. You will kill us both."

"Then we both die."

Dr. Foley, seeing she was not going to stop tried to enter the abort code into the computer.

"Five, four, three..."

Aeryn ripped the cable out of the magnet.

"Two, one, activation," said the computer voice as it finished the countdown.

The world slowed for Aeryn. She heard the accelerator fire and felt an intense pressure against her body followed by extreme cold. A cold so fierce it felt like she was on fire. Blackness surrounded her and she felt herself being sucked into nothingness.

The last thing Dr. Foley saw was the one inch thick armored radiation proof glass shatter and a two foot sheet fly towards him and pass through his waist. "Bitch," he said as life left his severed body.

Just as quickly as she had felt herself being pulled somewhere, she felt herself dropping and landed hard. Her body felt a pain she had never experienced before. It was like swimming in ice water for an hour and then jumping into a hot tub. A million tiny needles sticking into her skin. It was painful to do but she managed to open her eyes. She was greeted by the sight of clear blue skies. She moaned in pain as she tilted her head to the side and saw she was surrounded by trees. "Where am I?" Unable to think clearly she tried to push herself up and collapsed back to the ground and lost consciousness.