Time Will Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

With a grin he asked, "I wonder what Miss Young would think and feel as I played with her pussy. I wonder if she would consider it better or worse than the direct brain stimulation you talked about."

"I have no way of knowing, sir," the protector replied.

Marvin reversed his finger and wiggled it lower to find Miss Young's opening. He was surprised to find it damp and slippery. He probed the opening and was even more surprised to find the hymen still intact. "I wonder if hers is also intact?" Marvin whispered aloud.

"Most probably sir, unless she had an accident that ripped it," the protector said.

"So almost everyone is a virgin, then. How about you sergeant, are you a virgin?'

There was a pause and then the protector replied, "Yes sir, I am."

Marvin stifled a laugh and whispered, "In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king."

"Sir?" the protector asked.

Marvin did laugh this time and shook his head as he stood up. "Never mind, just a wandering mind."

He was thoughtful for a second and then asked, "Will there be a memory of me exploring Miss Young's clone available to her when she returns?"

Again, there was a pause. A minute later came the reply. "I honestly don't know."

Marvin nodded. "And I think you are a very honest man," Marvin said as he pulled the two pistols out of his waist band and laid them on the console of the time capsule.

"Thank you, sir," the protector said.

Marvin grinned as he turned back to the rose colored lady and suck one nipple delicately and then the other. With a sigh and a smile he said, "I hope she does find the memory."

Then he turned and opened the door. "Time to pay the piper," he said as he stepped outside.

*****

Everything the protector had said went like clockwork. The paperwork was a snap, the trial short and sweet, and the sentence... well, it was a little weird. Marvin was released into his own little private world. He had a house, a yard, and a female companion. She was not a clone; he had been informed right off the bat. She, like him had refused treatment of any sort.

Her name was Velvet and as frisky as a puppy. She wasn't tall, just the opposite in fact. She was short and wiry like he was but that didn't seem to matter. They could and did get just as tangled up as he ever had been with a tall lanky woman.

Life was good and life was easy. The only thing that stuck out from the ordinary, was the rose colored lady that came to the edge of his enclosure and stood staring in. Marvin knew exactly who she was but had a hard time explaining her to Velvet.

Over time, Miss Young was not the only one to visit, which made him wonder if word of mouth was spreading something that some might not want spread. Oh well, that was the way of human nature. People are never satisfied with what they have. Maybe except for Marvin that is. He was free and happy and that was all he ever wanted.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers
12