Timestopper Begins Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Andy, you've cum in my mouth." She said in a mouth full sort of way.

"I haven't, no not yet."

"Well what the fuck is this then?" She was drooling it out into her open palm. It certainly looked like what it was!

"I haven't cum. I really haven't."

"You bloody have. Go on, if you like it so much you have it."

"I haven't cum."

"Well, what do you think this tastes like then?"

Oh dear, that was not expected. One thing for the pretty young girl to have my cum in her mouth, more than happy for her to play with it in her hand but for her to plant her palm right onto Andy's face - splat on his mouth. Oh dear!

"Yes, well perhaps I leaked a bit but I haven't cum. Really I haven't."

Oh dear, that really was my cum all splattered and running down his chin. That had been for her - not him!

"Yes, you fuckin' have. Go on, if you haven't then let me see you cum then. Come on, let's see it shoot out of your cock. You fuckin' prove it!"

Her cum covered hand - yeah, my cum - gripped Andy's erection in front of her and wanked it like there was no tomorrow and she was staring right at the little eye at the end of his knob.

"Come on, if you haven't cum let's see you spurt. See, Andy, nothing more coming out. Go on cum all over my face and hair. See you can't. You fuckin' came in my mouth and..."

"I'm going to..." Not surprisingly really given what her slippery (from me) hand was doing to him.

"Ha! If you cum I'll let you fuck me up the arse next time like you always want to do but you've cum and you're not go... oh, fuck!"

Of course Andy had been telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth; it was just so funny to see his cock shudder and suddenly let loose a pent up spurt of cum right across her face - yes on her lips as well - but that was just the start; then came a stronger blast flying into her hair, her lovely dark curls. She was just so surprised it was hilarious. She let go but it just kept coming, on her face, in her hair, on her boobs. Yeah, it was one of those 'out of control' cocks! Fantastic actually and the shocked look on her face was priceless. So good in fact that I paused time just to have 'time' to appreciate the scene. Close up it was even funnier.

And of course my view of them just stayed like that and would until I restarted time. The girl wide eyed and with her mouth open in surprise and she splattered all over with her boyfriend's ejaculation. Oh, for a camera - one that worked out of time (they don't). Her look and everything was just so perfect. It had even already dripped onto a nipple. Andy must have been saving himself and not cum for days! Or else if his member did not match his size (and it was very ordinary in that respect) then his prowess in the semen production department more than made up for it. I had to hand that to him - he could cum for England! It was such a shame I had just come and could not add to the enjoyment by - well - adding to the ejaculate.

But of course, actually, I could do just that. My refractory period would be about an hour out of time - perhaps half if I really pushed it. Well, no hurry, I could read a book and wait. Andy and the girl were not going anywhere!

And I did just that. A look around, a book selected, a comfortable chair found and I commenced to read.

An hour or so later, I put down the book, stretched and wandered still naked back to see the couple - and of course they had not moved an inch. It all looked just as funny as it had before. She was still looking so surprised and Andy was still doing what men do, all over her face and hair. Once more I rose to the sight and stood next to Andy and began to wank. Pleasant to fondle her exposed boobs, pleasant to tweak and gently pull on a cum slippery nipple. So strange to feel the cum still warm after what to me had been an hour. Of course it would have been nice to have explored down below but that had not been the purpose of my hour's wait in the chair. That had been to make her even more messy - yes, even more cross with Andy. No need to get her unexplainably messy down there as well!

I had not missed the girl's mouth open in surprise. It was not open enough to get my cock back in again - not without a lot of squeezing against sharp teeth. Feeling them scraping back and forth across my sensitive erection was just not going to induce orgasm in me; and I had a certain respect for the little scrum half's teeth - they worried me! But there was plenty of room to admit my spurting semen! Yes, it would have been fun enough to ejaculate over her face and hair and add to Andy's already generous splattering but I intended to push the soft skin of my knob right up to her lips, wank away and fill her mouth again with my cum. She would not like that and would think it was Andy - again!

The frozen tableau was suitably stimulating: I was able to get fully charged up and on the knife edge of coming. A lovely feeling. The balls all drawn up, the knob all swollen and the whole shaft firm with excitement. How impressive for the girl if she could only see it. Not one but two magnificent (OK two firm, normal sized but well shaped) erections presented right before her; one coming already and pretty spectacularly at that; the other clearly ready to do the thing. You would have thought any girl would have been licking her lips in enjoyment and anticipation but not this one. Her look of shock and horror was a hoot. I pressed my penis to her parted lips and moved my hand at speed on the shaft. One, two, three - oh, yes it was so nice - that second ejaculation so soon after the first, less stuff but somehow more electric, more intense. Lovely to feel the semen rushing up the shaft and know it was steadily pumping into that pretty girl's mouth once again.

I stepped back dripping a little on her chin and admired what I had done. Yes, you could just see the creamy pool in her mouth. She was going to be so cross! And really I could not understand her dislike. Surely I tasted just fine - salty, smooth, warm and creamy! I bent and kissed her on the mouth slipping my tongue in. Out of time French Kissing - how odd but it all felt very pleasant to me! Her warm mouth, her soft tongue (OK, yes those sharp teeth on my tongue) and the warm pool of my own semen. Yes, nice enough in my opinion! Perhaps she would change her mind.

A careful squeeze and placing my final drop onto her unadorned nipple to hang there in a pleasing way.

Time to go. But first to hear the result of my little escapade.

"Fuck no, (splutter) oh, you've (splutter) got it in my mouth again. Fuck you Andy. How did you do that?"

"I... I said I hadn't cum."

"But you fucking had. You had! And look what you've done. It's not in my hair is it?"

"Well..."

"And it's on my... you came on my clothes..."

"No, you dribbled and it was you..."

This was not going to be a happy argument I could see. Unlikely she was going to invite Andy into the shower with her and even more unlikely he could do anything if he did. Of course if I waited another hour or so then perhaps. again, I could join her in the shower and...

And the girl had promised to let Andy 'fuck her up the arse' next time. Would she keep her word? Somehow I just rather doubted; rather doubted she would spread her cheeks for him and let him lube her up. Fun to be there to watch, fun to join in... but really I just could not see it happening!

I decided not to stay and hear the rest of the argument.

12