Timestopper Begins Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

So silly on her part. After what Johnnie had done for her she should have clamped her mouth right over his cock, held his balls gently in a fondling manner rather than her vice like grip and teased him away until he could stand no more - and enjoyed what he provided!

It was all going to be so different now from what she wanted. The chances of Johnnie's cum not getting on those jeans was becoming rather slim indeed!

Funny to be moving them around with my own erection pointing away in front of me. That was not helped by a fondle of Jennie's really nice breasts. I was amused to see, as I moved Jennie's head, that I was almost poking her in the ear with my knob. So I did! I bet you haven't done that. Fucked a girl's ear! Well I have. Tempted almost to come there. That would have surprised her. Tempted also to do that 'There's Something about Mary' hair gel routine. I could imagine how cross Jennie would be to find Johnnie had got 'stuff' in her hair as well.

Back behind the curtains, careful to make sure JT was not poking out and 'lights, camera, action.'

"Groan" - from Johnnie.

Splutter, "Fuck, no, what the (splutter)... Not my jeans. Oh Johnnie, NO!"

"Ow, Jennie, that hurts."

It all happened in seconds. Clearly Johnnie had spurted into Jennie's mouth as planned, she had pulled his cock back and away from her mouth , causing Johnnie to step back a little to the right and I had then seen his cock continue to 'come' right across Jennie's denim clad thighs. At the same time she had obviously squeezed his nuts. That made me feel a little guilty. I had not intended to spoil Johnnie's fun.

But so fun to see Jennie looking horrified. She had been caught on the face as well - the third spurt, I think, had impressively shot upwards catching her on her nose, forehead and, oh joy, it was in her hair as well!

It was not Johnnie's fault. Once started, a spurting penis does not stop until the ejaculation is complete. Johnnie could not just hold it back!

Johnnie was breathing hard, his penis still erect and dribbling down Jennie's fingers.

Funny - it was hilarious. As was Jennie's fury. But as Johnnie kept pointing out. She had done it, it was she who had pushed his cock at her face and then sprayed it everywhere. She had a different take on it. And he was not best pleased to have had his balls squeezed. So funny to see the argument between them. Jennie standing so attractive topless in her (slightly decorated) blue jeans, her breasts rising and falling with anger. Semen on her breasts, semen on her nose, semen in her hair - had she yet noticed?

What Johnnie should have done was taken Jennie over his knee, pulled her jeans and panties down and given her a right good spanking - but instead he was pretty un-ceremonially despatched out of the front door, barely with time to dress. I was not at all sure I had not messed up a relationship. If it was a good one it would easily get over that but I rather thought Johnnie was well out of that one!

Jennie stormed back into the lounge, still in just her jeans.

"Fuckin' Johnnie," she said, looking down at her jeans. She reached for the tissues and wiped her hand and the bridge of her nose and looked at the tissues with distaste. Nice to watch her, though, reach for the belt, brass button and zip of her jeans and pull them down her legs. No panties on underneath. Clearly she had gone from dress to jeans quickly earlier on. I followed her when she went to the kitchen – well I had enjoyed following that bottom earlier - and saw her pop the jeans in the washing machine, nice to see her bend forward revealing interesting things between her legs. Now what should I do with her? Her hand reached up and she pushed her hair back. "Fuck," she said out load, "it's in my hair. Why do fucking boys have to do that?"

Well, because they do! And at least once a day is rather a good idea. And of course there is the biological reason as well. If she did not like it then perhaps she should take an interest in the girls. Lots of fun there and no semen or poking erections. I know I would if I was a girl! Yes forget the boys and go for the girls!

Not surprisingly she headed for the bathroom for a shower and, again, not surprisingly I followed. A wait outside the door and then, out of time, in I walked. Jennie was standing looking at herself in the mirror by the washbasin, presumably looking at the mess Johnnie - or rather she, or perhaps me - had made of her hair. Certainly she was staring at her face but all frozen in the mirror. Indeed everything frozen, even the water droplets in the already running shower. Everything frozen and silent except for me. There was this naked girl motionless in the mirror but reflected behind her was me coming up very close behind her. Now breasts are nice; girls' breasts are nice and I certainly reached around and held them in my hands, indeed it was nice to watch my hands playing in the mirror - fondling, tweaking, pulling at the nipples - but girls' bottoms have a certain something as well. They are so soft to push against, so lovely to look at in their roundness.

And Jennie's bottom was very fine. There I was up close behind her with my erection nestling comfortably in the crack of her behind - yeah, it fitted so snugly as I pushed up against her. Very nice to rub it up and down as I fondled. Nice too to drop a hand and cup her pubic mound and feel all her soft curls before feeling a little further back to where Johnnie had been so expertly fingering her earlier. Nice to feel her plump lips and then push a finger into where she would be particularly soft. Nice too to find the earlier dampness had not gone away. All was pleasantly moist, in went a finger, then two, then three. Nice to finger fuck but... my fingers travelled further and there they were - my fine pair of hanging balls. Nice to stroke them too with damp fingers! A move of my hips and there was my knob between my fingers. I guided it forward and directed it in.

And in it went. For the second time that evening I was fucking Jennie but this time from behind. Nice but it would have been better if she had been a little more bent over the washbasin - washing her hair or something! Crumbs! How vulnerable she would have looked bent over like that! Nonetheless nice to feel my knob sliding up and down inside her no longer virginal vagina. Though, again, notwithstanding what she had said to Johnnie I had my doubts about this virginity.

Tempting to come, not least because the shower would wash away the naughty evidence of my misdeed - well much of it anyway. But I thought it might be nice to be with her in the shower.

I pulled out and left Jennie. Restarting time I stood outside the bathroom for a few moments fingering my erection and feeling just how wet and pleasantly slippery it now was with Jennie's wetness.

Re-entering the bathroom I got a very pleasant surprise. There was Jennie bending at the waist and putting the bath mat down in front of the shower and, bending as she was, there was her pretty little plump sex with all its fringe of light brown hair revealed, her vaginal opening a little relaxed from my recent penetration and looking so inviting; and above it all the young, tight, light brown anal opening - yes her little brown star. Fantastically erotic to see her so vulnerable like that. So easy for me, so easy for me to step forward, hold her hips, and slip straight back into her body but this time the whole way. I could slide right up until my balls were nestled against her. Full penetration with my knob right up against her smooth cervix. How intimate - and she would never know!

Push, push, push. Delicious animalistic intercourse. The big bull (yes me!) mating with the young heifer; the bull's mighty cock up insider the young beast, his enormous low slung balls about to deliver!

But was I content with that? My eye looking down was caught by the little brown star above my plunging cock. Should I? It was an easy matter to find some appropriate lubrication in the medicine cabinet, a nice slippery bees wax preparation for keeping hands supple and crack free in the winter. A big dollop of that on my finger and then I touched the rose bud. Round and round went my finger easing it. One moment a tight little arse, the next a supple one, so easy to slip a finger in.

"Not your evening really Jennie, is it? First your boyfriend comes in your mouth and even on your hair - and drips on your pristine jeans - the next you are being fucked because you have been a really unkind girl to Johnnie and, what's more you are now having a finger poked up your bum."

What a surprise if I had started time. Jennie squeaking at feeling the finger up her bum but then the screaming would have started.

Two fingers actually because I was minded to put more than fingers up there. Yes, Jennie could be losing more than just one virginity that night! Lots of finger work, lots of easing to try and make her ready. I stepped back and admired the sight. No longer the tight little brown star but a rather oily and shiny, somewhat relaxed looking anus in the crack between her two pleasantly plump cheeks. The strange brown rosebud - the other entrance. A couple of pleasant slaps to those cheeks. I had thought she needed a smacking earlier and I was ready.

I lined up at the 'wrong' orifice and pushed. Not easy, yet slowly but surely; my earlier finger work, the slippery beeswax and the steady pressure was doing the trick - Jennie was opening. And there I was staring down at Jennie's lovely bum with my knob stuck inside her. Such a strange joining.

And would it not have been fun to have done that as Johnnie pushed into the other place. "You have been a naughty girl, Jennie, and this is your punishment."

"I know, I know, I have been such a naughty girl," she would sob as the twin knobs sank further into her. "I'll never again..."

But it was just me doing the work but even so my knob was sinking further. I was steadily feeding my cock into her. Slowly but surely I was going in, millimetre by millimetre. And undoubtedly this was something she was going to notice when time restarted. It was certainly going to make her jump.

Tight, very tight. I was truly clasped. Sexually exciting - you bet. Did it take me long to come? I could hardly contain myself. I knew once I started the fucking movement it was going to happen. And I was right!

Mostly embedded I started a gentle in and out movement but just a few slides and it was all happening, yes balls tightening and that lovely feeling. A groan from me - just like Johnnie - and spurt, spurt, spurt in Jennie's dark secret place. It was good - very good. So nice if poor Johnnie could have enjoyed it too.

Nice to stand savouring the feeling as I subsided and, of course, out of time, Jennie's rectum did not shrink with me. It stayed open. Had I had a time stopping friend with me then he could just have slipped in as easy as anything! I would have made all the effort; all the careful pushing and pressure whereas he would have simply slid in and done his thing - had I had a time stopping friend. And what would that be like?

A funny question that. Are there other timestoppers out there and can they join in a stopped moment of time? It is difficult to see how two people could stop time at exactly the same moment. It would be quite fun to have a timestopping friend. It is a bit lonely in a funny sort of way being the only moving person in utter silence. Male or female? Interesting possibilities either way!

I stepped back and gazed at Jennie. Yes, she was going to feel that, no question. A sudden gaping of the anus would not go unnoticed. She might even feel pain from the penetration. Well, punishment indeed. It was tempting given the gaping hole to leave something other than my deposit in there. A carrot would have been rather amusing. Pushed in so far that she could not remove it until - well you know, she forced it out doing that not very nice thing people have to do every day. Or else with the end of the carrot sticking out still with all those green feathery leaves attached. Now that would be a photograph for a timestopper's album if - as I've said before - a camera worked out of time.

Outside the bathroom door I restarted time.

"Ow, fuck, oh my bottom! Ooh, ow, oh." And the sounds from outside the door of her getting into the shower. Well, I would leave her to her ablutions and no doubt gentle massaging of her sore bottom and the rubbing of a soothing lotion. Whilst she was showering I dressed and slipped out into the night and headed home. An interesting evening. Johnnie saved, perhaps, from an unsuitable girl and the girl punished. The justice of TMP is inexorable.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12