All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 17'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Wow, the story is only getting better!!! Love to see main character with Cindy and Amanda and doing it in real time! You're doing great with the creativity :) Love to see more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really liked calling Emily a lad and talking about her tight male ass. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So now he even wants to get fucked in the ass... And fantasising more about men, a shame you turned him into a faggot.

This story is just ruined, only a matter of time until he fucks or get fucked by a man. A shame, this story had promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh, bit of necro posting, but pegging itself isn't gay. It goes a bit against the traditional grain of masculinity, and we all know how fragile that is for some people. Either way there's the prostate down there, and it's quite nice for a lot of folk to have that button pressed. It's not exactly the male gspot, but it is the closest equivalent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES