Tim's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No ma'am."

"I will take care of you as long as you obey everything I tell you. Do you want me to take care of you?"

"Yes." Tim couldn't believe how much he meant that yes. He had this overwhelming desire to do anything that pleased Connie. He knew he had had desires to be dominated, he just never knew how deep they ran inside him.

"Finish your day at work, quit, and be at my house by 7pm. Do not bring anything but the clothes on your back. I will take care of all your belongings and your apartment later." She handed him a piece of paper with her address on it.

"Yes ma'am 7pm."

He grabbed his clothes, put them on and walked out of the office. As he passed Sarah he couldn't look at her. He had made her think he was a stud, and she had just witness his true self. He walked by her without a sound hoping never to have to see her again. Little did he know she would be at Mrs. Johnson's house when he got there.

To be continued...

12