Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

In her room, Tina stared at her dresser mirror, wondering what could be wrong with Sam. He had seemed so alive during dinner, but something had happened as they had left the table, and now he seemed so out of it. Was it something she did, something she said? Confused, Tina unzipped her dress and put it on a hanger. Then, still clad in her underwear, stockings and heels, she slipped on a long silk robe. She rummaged through the closet and found some spare blankets and a pillow. Holding the robe closed with one hand, she took the bundle of bedclothes into the living room.

She stared as Sam returned from the small balcony and noticed her. Her breath caught as she saw his slim and wiry physique enter the room, walking towards her. His chest muscles were hard and he had a surprising amount of chest hair, considering how thin he was getting up top. Tina dropped the blankets nervelessly, her hand letting go of the front of her robe, and it opened up, displaying her in her lingerie. She had never seen anything more exciting than the sight of this older man, half naked and fully aroused, moving towards her so purposefully.

Sam stared as Tina came into the room carrying the blankets and pillow. Then he saw her drop the armload and her arms fell to her sides. The thin robe opened to show she had been wearing a tiny, lacy red bra and panty set and stockings, a sight that affected him powerfully. He continued onwards, but at each step the idea of retrieving the bedding moved further and further away. By the time he was within arm's reach, it had been replaced by a desire to take Tina into his arms. He reached out slowly and Tina stepped forward hesitantly. Then they were in each other's arms and there was no more hesitation.

Sam moved his face forward and felt his lips touching Tina's, at first gently, but then Tina surged into his arms and the pair began devouring each other. Sam's hands moved to the tall brunette's shoulders and peeled back the silk bathrobe, sliding it down her arms to fall to the floor. Then, holding her against him with an arm around her back, he slid his free hand between them, to unclasp her bra and peel it away from the mounds of flesh it contained. He was momentarily slowed in this effort when he realized that one of Tina's hands was between them as well, fumbling open his pants, but he managed to remove the red lace and toss it aside without disturbing her work.

Tina gasped as she felt Sam's lips close on hers, and she opened her mouth to allow his questing tongue entry. Their tongues dueled as she twisted her face to best meet his, and when she felt her new lover remove her robe, she moved her hands between them and began undoing his pants. She had never undressed a man before, but the principle seemed the same as with a woman, and she undid the snap at the waistband, then began unzipping them. She slid a hand through the opening as they began to slide down Sam's thighs to stroke the cock rigid inside his briefs, then grasped the waistband firmly and pushed them down off his hips to his thighs. She was surprised to feel Sam's erect prick surge forward to slap her belly, and when she placed a hand on it she was amazed by how hot it felt, throbbing in her hand. The skin seemed so smooth and soft, and it seemed to her inexperienced fingers to be too large to ever fit inside her.

Feeling Tina's hand caress his straining cock took Sam over the edge. Reaching between them he grasped the front of the thong panties and swung his arm back violently, shredding the lace and tearing it free. Tina shivered and gasped as she was exposed totally, then Sam had her in his arms, lowering her to the couch. She barely had time to position herself with her legs apart when Sam moved between her legs. His cockhead slapped against her belly briefly, then he took aim and thrust his cock into her cunt. There had been no foreplay, but none was needed; Tina was so excited and aroused that Sam slipped inside in a single plunge. Their lips continued playing with each other, though they both began moaning as Sam moved his hips back and forth, driving in and out, in and out. It had been over four years since he had last had a woman, and his need drove any thought of gentleness from him. He was fucking like he hadn't fucked since his honeymoon, and only Tina's desire could make her pussy slick and wet enough to accept him.

Tina was overwhelmed by what her body was feeling. She had been with numerous other girls, from junior high school on, and she had lost her cherry to a dildo years ago, but nothing had ever felt like this. She writhed under Sam's body, wrapping her long legs around his waist as she grasped his back and shoulders, wanting desperately to hold him against her forever, to prolong the feelings which washed through her body. Sam said nothing as he bucked against her crotch. It was Tina who spoke, but nothing more than, "Oh, Sam! Yes, Sam, yes!" She had her first orgasm moments after her penetration, riding through it, then settled back for a second, feeling it build as Sam neared his own. She released her grip on his back, bringing her hands up and cupping them behind Sam's neck, and Sam arched his back, crying out a feral scream as his hips churned. Tina could feel his cock expand inside her pussy, then she felt the spasms as he began spurting his come deep within her. The moment seemed to last forever, as the much younger girl came again, her own hips bucking up against Sam's, driving his cock even deeper inside, draining her lover's balls.

Sam collapsed wordlessly against Tina, limply nuzzling the girl's neck, and Tina began to catch her breath as she moved her stocking clad legs from around his waist. She was astounded to notice that through it all, she had kept her high heels on, and she took the breather to kick them to the floor. She gently wrapped her legs around Sam's legs, an act which seemed to rouse him. It was not precisely the response she wanted.

Sam groaned as he stirred himself alive. "I must be out of my fucking mind!" Sam struggled upright to sit on the couch, Tina's legs now wrapped around his waist. He rubbed his hands across his face. "What the hell am I doing?" Tina looked at her boss in horror and burst into tears. She twisted away and buried her head in the couch, her legs still around Sam, and began sobbing loudly. Sam looked at her, realizing that his unthinking words must have hurt her terribly, and reached out to caress her shoulder. She shrugged him away, and Sam became more forceful, pulling her upright and holding her against his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That came out wrong. It's all right."

Tina blubbered, "I've wanted to be with you for so long now...It was never...I've never...oh, I hate you!" She began punching his chest, and Sam was forced to grab her wrists to prevent any hurt.

Sam smiled and held her close. "No, no, it's all right, please, stop punching me and I'll explain. Okay?" He continued rocking the girl until she calmed down. She looked tearfully into his face, and he continued. "Listen, I'm not sorry about this. I sure never planned it, but I'm not sorry at all. It's just...this complicates things all around. Can you understand that?"

"Why, because you're my boss?" she asked.

"That's just the tip of the iceberg, Tina. I wish it was that simple."

"You mean like the company?"

Sam exhaled loudly. "Yeah, like the company. Like my kids. Like my inlaws who own the company with me. Don't misunderstand me, honey, but it's not like I can just waltz in to headquarters on Monday and announce, la di dah, that I'm sleeping with my teenage secretary. Do you realize that you're the first woman I've been with since my wife died? Some of her brothers and sisters will not appreciate this, not one little bit."

Tina looked at Sam and spoke slowly. "Sam, you're a complicated guy, and you think complicated things. I'm a simple girl, and I think simple things. What do you want me to do? I can drive you over to the Holiday Inn and we can try to forget this ever happened. Or, we can get off this lumpy couch and go into my bedroom. It's your choice."

Sam smiled ruefully. "It really is a simple choice, isn't it? For better or worse, the genie is out of the bottle, Tina. I don't think we can forget, or at least I don't think I can. If you'd let me, I'd like to stay."

Tina wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and began kissing him passionately. "Right answer, Sam, right answer!" The pair kissed for a few minutes more, and Sam was surprised as his limp dick began stiffening. Tina noticed it as well, and a worried look came over her pretty face. "Uh, Sam, I hate to bring this up now, I mean after we just, well...I'm not using birth control. Would you have any rubbers?"

Sam was surprised that this beautiful girl didn't have any protection. "I'm safe, Tina," he announced. "I had a vasectomy fifteen years ago. As for other things, well, I haven't been with a woman besides Lee since before AIDS, and she was faithful, too. Uh, well, should I be worried?"

Tina shook her head in the negative. "Sam, I've never done this before."

Sam gaped in amazement. "Oh my God! Tina, why didn't you say something? Of all the guys in the world, why me? You should have said something, I'd have, well..."

"What, Sam?" she asked innocently, ignoring the first part of the question.

Sam blushed. "Well, I'd have made you enjoy it more, if nothing else!"

She grinned. "You mean it gets better? Goody! I can't wait." She laughed at her lover's expression, then hugged him fiercely. "Oh, Sam, it was wonderful! Really, I had no idea it was so good. I'd have given it up years ago if I'd known!" Tina decided to delay announcing her apparent bisexuality for another time. Sam had received too many shocks already that evening. She crawled off the couch and stood up, holding his hand, and Sam allowed himself to be pulled upright. "Please, Sam, let's go to bed. Please make love to me again," she begged.

***

Neither of the pair slept much that night. It was already past two in the morning when Tina rolled down the covers and they slipped beneath the sheets. This time Sam took his time with Tina, exploring her body with his hands and lips. He ran his hands along her breasts, cupping them and lifting them to his hungry mouth, suckling and chewing gently on her large and pert nipples. The teen's body ached with her orgasms as he slid first one, then a second finger into her drenched and come-filled pussy. Tina did much the same, stroking and jacking his cock, her fingers slick with his pre-come. Finally, when Sam was beyond endurance, he carefully climbed atop her sprawling form and directed her to place his cockhead into her eagerly grasping cunt. It was tighter than he could ever remember his late wife's, but his earlier come enabled him to delay his next orgasm until he had taken her through three peaks of an extended climax. When he finally began spewing an endless load of jism into her spasming cunt, Tina was whimpering in pleasure. Sam rolled, exhausted, off Tina's shaking body and cuddled her in his arms until she fell asleep.

A few hours later, it was Tina who woke up her boss. She found herself still cuddled inside his arms, her head on his chest as he snored lightly, and was deliriously happy to be lying with him. She moved her hand from where it had been resting on his chest, sliding it under the covers down to his come-encrusted crotch, gently resting her palm on the velvety smooth skin of his limp cock. She was amazed as it began to rapidly stiffen, the shaft filling her small hand, and she instinctively began pumping it lightly. Sam began to awaken, his snores turning to sleepy murmurs of contentment, and Tina continued, intent on rousing her new lover to wakefulness. She knew she had succeeded when Sam commented, half-dozing, "Umm, that's nice." Tina was surprised when, as she moved to lay back on the bed and spread her legs, Sam tightened his arms around her and pulled her on top. He grabbed her hips firmly and pushed her down his torso, his knees rising slightly to spread her legs, and Tina found his cock pushing insistently inside her cunt. She gasped as Sam began bucking gently upwards, fucking her from beneath. The both came quietly after a lazy and slow fuck.

The final act was in the morning, when Sam woke to find himself snuggled spoon fashion against his secretary's warm and slim posterior. He wrapped his arms around the snoozing girl, and Tina held his hands against her, reveling in the warmth. Sam began to stiffen as he moved behind Tina, and moved his hands slightly to begin caressing her big tits. Tina began to moan as her nipples hardened, reaching between her legs to begin diddling her clit. At Sam's silent direction, she lifted a leg, and Sam's cock slipped between her thighs, to begin knocking on the door of her cunt. She reached lower and helped him, guiding his cock into her come-drenched pussy, and Sam fucked her doggy-style on her side. She came twice more before he began shaking, his cock spasming as he climaxed inside her twat.

Afterwards, while Sam collapsed back onto the bed, Tina crawled out of the bedcovers and went into the bathroom, to clean and dress for work. Sam snoozed a few moments longer, then arose himself. He found the bathroom deserted and showered, then scrounged up enough clean clothing to wear to the office. He packed his clothing and joined Tina in the kitchen. Sitting, he poured himself some cereal and juice, then looked across the table. He gave the girl a wry smile and said, "I must be out of my ever-loving mind."

Tina looked at him with surprise. "Didn't we have this conversation last night?"

"Yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about. It's you, you're just so damn beautiful. Girls who look like you go out with movie stars and rock stars and whatnot, not middle-aged businessmen old enough to be your father. This sort of thing simply doesn't happen to guys like me!", he protested.

"Sam, you are simply so full of shit!", she protested with a laugh. "You're a sexy guy!"

"Honey, even when I was young and in my prime, I wasn't all that prime," Sam continued.

"You think too little of yourself, Cyrano. Roxanne is really quite attracted to you." Tina stood and dumped the dishes in the sink, then led Sam outside. He noticed a car in the driveway across from the apartment, but thankfully, nobody seemed awake.

They drove to the office in silence. As they neared the office, he said, "Tina, we have to keep this quiet, at least until I sort some things out. Can you understand that? I'm not trying to hide this, or be ashamed or something. I just want to sort some things out. All right?"

Tina smiled and nodded in understanding. "Work is work, and bed is bed. As long as things are moving forward, let's see how it goes.

Sam nodded in agreement.

Chapter 7

"Okay, Daddy, no wild parties. See you tomorrow." Lizzie Charles hit the button on the portable phone and turned it off, then tossed it onto the grass. She was laying on a reclining lawn chair wearing only the bottom half of a bikini; the top had been tossed onto the grass as well. The Charles' house was a large ranch located on five acres of mostly wooded property in the southern end of Ballston Spa, and Sam had put in a high fence around the back yard when they had put in the swimming pool. It was as private as could be imagined, and his daughter almost always sunned herself topless. Bottomless on occasion, too, but that afternoon, she simply had pulled her bikini down to mid-thigh. She glistened with oil.

"What about no wild parties?" asked Olivia Demarest. She was lying face down on a beach blanket, completely nude. A third friend, Teresa Marks, lay next to her, topless. Both girls had a sheen of tanning oil. The sun was dying, but it was a warm day, and nobody felt like moving.

Lizzie adjusted her sunglasses, then looked over. "My father's car broke down, or something. Anyway, he's stuck down in Oneonta for the night and won't be coming home until tomorrow. He say's I'm to behave and not have any wild parties."

"That sucks," commented Teresa. "So what are you going to do?"

"Have a wild party, what else!" Lizzie grinned and sat upright. "Hand me that phone again." She dialed a number from memory. "Jimmy?...Yeah, it's me...Want to come to a party? My place...Right now...Yeah, bring some pizza and beer...That's the idea...A whole box?...Great!...Se ya'"

"A whole box of what?" asked Olivia, looking at her friend over the tops of her sunglasses.

"Rubbers, what else!" Lizzie laughed and stood. "Come on, we've got some calls to make. You guys have to call your moms and tell them you're staying over, then we've got to call a few more guys, and get Deb over here as well. Let's go!"

Laughing, the other two girls jumped up and dived into the pool to wash off the suntan lotion. By the time they had surfaced and climbed out, their friend had already begun making telephone calls. The plan was simple, every guy was told to bring pizza and beer. The four girls would provide all the entertainment they could ask for.

Half an hour later, Deb Trasker showed up carrying a small gym bag. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, and a lacy bra peeked out of the top. She followed the other girls inside and upstairs to Lizzie's room, where the others were dressing for the party. Dressing proved very simple. All four teens were cheerleaders, the self-described 'Slut Squad'. Deb peeled off her clothes and discarded her bra and panties, then pulled her shorts and tank top back on. Teresa borrowed a pair of shorts and a halter top from Lizzie, and Olivia pulled her own shorts and T-shirt back on with nothing underneath. Lizzie pulled on a very short denim miniskirt, then pulled on a blouse, tying it at the waist but otherwise leaving it unbuttoned and open. Now they looked like what they called themselves, sluts getting ready for a night of wild fucking. All four were beautiful young women, with tight and trim bodies and great figures. Deb was the ringleader of sorts, but tonight it was Lizzie's party.

Once the foursome had dressed, they headed downstairs. To ease cleanup, it was decided to have the party outside, around the pool. By seven, the guys had started to show up, each of them bringing a boxed pizza or two and one or two six-packs of beer. The first guy that Lizzie had called, Jimmy Stevens, was on the football team and had a father who owned a drug store. He tossed a large case of Trojans onto the picnic table with a big grin, then grabbed a beer and headed over to where Lizzie was talking to another guy, also on the football team. As he got closer, he saw that his friend had a hand inside Lizzie's open blouse, where it was cupping and fondling one of the buxom girl's tits. He said hello, then slipped his free hand inside her blouse. Lizzie smiled as the waves of pleasure washed through her, and moved so that both boys could fondle her, then reached down and grabbed their cocks through their pants. Neither boy was jealous, since they both knew they'd be getting well laid.

By eight, the sun was nothing more than a red line of clouds in the west, and the party was moving into high gear. The four girls had gathered eight guys around them, the beer was flowing, and an awful lot of clothing had been shed. To the casual observer, it would have looked like a full-scale orgy, which was what the night had turned into. In the pool, Teresa seemed to be talking to a pair of guys; up close it was obvious that nobody was dressed, and that while she was giving head to a guy sitting on the edge of the pool, another fellow was behind her, fucking her from the rear. Deb was naked and on her back on a beach blanket, her arms and legs wrapped around the guy who was humping who vigorously. Another boy, temporarily sated, lay a few feet away. Olivia's top had been pulled off, and she knelt between a pair of football players, their pants around their ankles and rubbers on their cocks, and she alternated between them, sucking their latex encased members. The last two teammates had sandwiched Lizzie between them. She was riding Jimmy, one of his dad's rubbers was on his cock and she was straddling his hips, his cock pulsing in her cunt. Behind her, her other friend had let her put the rubber on with her teeth, then he had knelt behind her to stuff it into her asshole. Lizzie had screamed at the surprise attack, but nobody had noticed, and it felt too good to stop.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers