Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

***

Lizzie Charles woke when the sun climbed above the trees and beamed down on her. She was laying on a beach towel, a used rubber laying scummy on her tits, and squinted as she sat upright. A pleasant soreness suffused her pussy and ass, and she shook her head to clear the cobwebs. A wave of nausea overtook her, and she almost threw up. Finally she was able to control herself, and she slowly looked around. She vaguely remembered most of the guys leaving very late, but Jimmy and Brad were still there, snoring drunkenly, with Olivia and Teresa besides them. Deb must have left with the other guys.

Lizzie glanced up at the sun, almost blinding herself, and struggled to her feet. Around her, she gaped at the carnage wrought by the debauchery of the night before. Beer cans and rubbers and wrappers were all over the place, as were numerous items of clothing. She stumbled over to the others and nudged Jimmy in the ribs with a toe. "Come on, get up," she said. Jimmy ignored her and slept on. She became more insistent, trying to wake up anybody, but it wasn't working. Finally, in desperation, she went to the house and grabbed the garden hose. Turning the water on full blast, she aimed the nozzle at the others and let fly. Moments later, a sputtering foursome began screaming as they woke up.

"What the fuck is your problem?!", demanded Brad.

"Come on, wake up! My old man is going to be coming home and we've got to clean this place up!", yelled Lizzie. "Come on, get it together!" She dropped the hose and began picking up beer cans.

At the announcement that a parent might show up, the others began moving into action. Most of the group had another beer, now warming in a water-filled ice chest, as a 'hair-of-the-dog-that-bit-them'. Since the party had been held outside, Lizzie didn't have to worry about any destruction to the house, but the supply of empty beer cans and filled rubbers was immense. She ran inside and returned with several large trash bags.

"Come on! Hurry up!", she demanded, as the others began to clean up. She held a bag open and went over to Brad, who dropped several cans and rubbers into it.

"Hey babe, how about some more fun?" he asked with a smile. Watching his hostess prance around in the nude, dried come on her body, was really turning him on. He stepped back a pace and wiggled a new erection at her.

"Oh, shit, give me a break!", she replied, then pushed against his chest. Brad tumbled into the pool. He sputtered to the surface, and Lizzie said, "Get all those beer cans and shit out of the pool. Maybe then." Brad laughed and dove for the bottom. Jimmy started laughing at his friend, and Lizzie whirled. "You want to join him?" she yelled.

Jimmy stepped back, still laughing, and returned to picking up trash.

As they cleaned, the girls tried to determine which of them had gotten the most cock the night before. Aside from the pair that Jimmy and Brad had provided during the sandwich, Lizzie remembered blowing another guy, and fucking two more. Olivia reported a total of four blowjobs and three fucks, and Teresa had claimed two blow jobs, a fuck, and being cornholed in the ass twice. Nobody was really sure about Deb, but from what they had seen, Deb had gotten at least her share of cock.

Once Brad had climbed out of the pool with the last of the trash, the three girls jumped in and scrubbed themselves clean. Climbing out, they found the boys with their pants on, bundling the trash bags and tossing them into Jimmy's car. Lizzie took a last look around, and announced things were clean. The other two girls dressed and headed out, leaving Jimmy and Brad standing next to a naked Lizzie.

Brad reached out with a hand around Lizzie's waist and pulled her close, with Jimmy reaching up to fondle her big tits. "Hey, babe, remember what you said about when we were through?" asked Brad. He slid a hand down between Lizzie's legs and began playing with her clit. Lizzie jumped, but her flowing cunt juice overcame any objections. Jimmy grinned and began pinching her nipples. "Well?" continued Brad as he mauled her drenched pussy.

Lizzie moaned as she collapsed to the grass. Brad and Jimmy pulled their pants down, and Jimmy tossed Brad a fresh rubber. Lizzie assisted the pair put them on, then lay back and spread her legs. Her last two fucks of the party were quick, but she came both times. She lay there, tits heaving, as the guys climbed to their feet, grabbed their just used rubbers and their wrappers, and left.

Chapter 8

It was Wednesday before Sam returned to the Oneonta office. He arrived at his usual time, fifteen minutes late, and settled into his office. Tina was working, but it seemed to Sam as if she was being stand-offish. 'Shit!', he thought to himself. Something was wrong and he knew perfectly well what it was. He had managed to fuck up for real this time, a major league fuckup. Tina could barely look at him, let alone talk, and it was quietly tense.

Mid-afternoon, Margie came into his office and closed the door. "What's with Tina?" she asked.

Sam decided to play dumb. Shrugging his shoulders, he replied, "Got me. She say anything to you?"

"No. Did you say something to her? She seems like she's avoiding you."

"No. How's she been the last couple of days?" asked Sam innocently.

"Fine. Just today, is all."

"PMS?" asked Sam.

Margie laughed. "Sam, you asshole, is that all you guys think of?!" She left his office laughing.

At five, Tina brought a couple of files in to Sam's office and said she was going home. Sam simply nodded in confusion, and pulled the files in front of him. Lifting one, he found a handwritten note between them. "My place. Tonight. Please." Startled, Sam stuffed the note in his pocket and stood up. Grabbing his jacket, he headed out.

Pulling into Tina's driveway he found her car and the landlord's car, and the landlady, a cute and short redhead eyed him curiously as he hiked up the stairs to Tina's apartment. He nodded to her, then turned and knocked on Tina's door. A few seconds later, Tina opened the door. Barefoot, and still dressed in her work clothes of slacks and pullover sweater, she seemed much younger and shorter than he remembered. They looked at each other briefly, then she said, "Hi."

"Hi. I got your note."

"Yeah. You want to come in?" Tina stepped back and Sam entered the small foyer, and Tina closed the door on her landlady's curious stare. "I'm glad you could come by."

Sam gave Tina a curious look. "I wasn't sure."

Tina wrinkled her brow. "What do you mean?"

"Well, today, you were so cold. You hardly said two words to me. Even Margie noticed. I guess you decided maybe things weren't going to work out." Sam looked at his feet, his hands stuffed in his pants pockets. He was too scared to look her in the eye.

"What!? Sam, look at me!", she demanded. Sam raised his eyes sheepishly. "Why would you think that? It was your idea to play it cool around the office, remember? I thought that's how you wanted me to act!", she told him.

"Uh, you mean, you do want to see me?"

"Jesus, Sam, why the hell do you think I asked you over?" Tina grinned as her boss blushed. She stepped towards him, pressing against his chest and pushed him back against the wall. "I figured we could talk or something."

Relieved beyond belief, Sam took Tina's hands and held them to the sides. "Or something?" It was Tina's turn to blush, and as she nodded, Sam pushed back, forcing Tina against the opposite wall, his hands pulling hers behind her back. She smiled up at him, and he lowered his face to hers. He brushed his lips against the teen's, then, as she closed her eyes and opened her lips, moved back in, kissing her fiercely. Their tongues dueled as she melted into his arms, and it was a long time before they came up for air.

"Or something," she whispered as she hugged her lover. "I thought you wanted me to play it cool?"

"Cool, not cold. Just be yourself, that's all," he said, hugging her closely. Taking her by the hand, he led Tina into the living room and sank down into a large armchair. He pulled her into his lap and put his arms around her slim waist. Tina wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her face in for another long kiss.

"Sorry," she said when she surfaced next.

"It's all right," said Sam. He began caressing her body with his hands and Tina shuddered at his touch. Sam slipped a hand under the sweater and the girl gasped as he touched her skin. "It's not your fault. I didn't know what to do either." Tina shifted slightly and Sam pulled her sweater over her head. He stared down at her lacy white bra, filled to capacity with her creamy titflesh. He reached around and popped the clasp on the underwire garment and pulled it away; her breasts jiggled proudly and her huge nipples were already stiff with desire. He cupped one of her breasts and ran his fingers over the nipple and Tina sighed. "God, you are so beautiful!", he exclaimed. Lowering his face to her chest, he began to lick and suckle on her bare breasts.

Tina began squirming on his lap, her clit aching for release, and began to fumble with Sam's tie. She lost her concentration when Sam reached down and began to unzip her slacks. Arching her back, she lifted off his lap and allowed him to tug her pants and panties off, then spread her legs as he began fingering her cunt. His middle finger began flicking across her clit and she gasped, her hands pulling his face to her aroused tits, and Sam took her through one orgasm after another. "Oh, Sam, so good, so good..."

Sam relented after her third come, and Tina sagged against his chest, her tits heaving as she caught her breath. She stared at him with blank eyes while he grinned and pulled off his tie, tossing it on top of her own clothes. Galvanized by his actions, she unbuttoned his shirt, then shifted on his lap and undid his pants, reaching inside to wrap her fingers around his cock. She pumped it gently, then stood and grabbed his pants, pulling them down and off his legs. She took him by the hand to lead him into her bedroom, but was surprised when he pulled her back to his lap. She looked at him curiously, as he slouched down lower in the chair, then pulled her into a straddling position. She brought her knees up and knelt over him, then lowered her drenched pussy down onto his cock. Sam grabbed her by the hips and shoved her down hard, slamming into her tight twat, and Tina cried out as she came again when her clit rubbed against the base of his cock. Bouncing madly, she stared as Sam grabbed both her tits and began to suck the nipples, first one, then the other. "Fuck me! Fuck me!", she cried until Sam groaned and bucked up into her grasping cunt, spewing his come upwards.

Afterwards, the pair collapsed into the armchair while Sam's cock softened and then slipped loose, followed by a heavy mixture of come and cunt juice. Both were covered by a thin film of sweat and their breathing was rough and raspy. Sam was the first one to speak. "Or something!"

Tina giggled and nuzzled his neck. Sitting upright, she commented, "I don't know why, but all of a sudden I'm hungry. You?"

"Ravenous."

She climbed off his lap. "Give me a minute and I'll see what's in the kitchen." She grabbed her clothing and scampered into her bedroom, leaving the door open. Sam slowly got to his feet and pulled off his shirt, then pulled his pants back on, leaving his underwear on the floor. He looked into her bedroom but didn't see her, so he continued on to the kitchen. Looking in the pantry, he found a number of cans and boxes, mostly labeled "Singe Serving."

A minute later, Tina came out of her bathroom, still naked, and pulled a short terry robe from her closet, slipping it on as she joined Sam in the kitchen. Opening the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, she pulled out a frozen pizza. Noticing her boss looking through the cupboard, she commented, "I don't get a lot of people staying over and eating in." She turned on the oven and put the pizza in.

"I'm not complaining, honey, I used to be a bachelor way back when. You make a big meal and it goes bad before you finish it off."

Tina nodded in agreement. Eyeing his attire, she asked, "Why'd you put your pants back on? Going somewhere?"

"Hmm? No, it's just, well, guys tend to stick to the furniture afterwards, if you get my drift."

Tina giggled and reached over to give his still soft cock a jiggle through his trousers, then poured iced tea for both of them. They continued talking as the pizza cooked, then settled in around the kitchen table to eat. As she moved around, the small robe kept opening up, and Tina had to keep tightening the belt. Finally, after about the umpteenth time, Sam laughed and reached over, opening it completely. Tina laughed and shrugged out of it, to sit naked.

Sam's eyes greedily took in her slim yet busty form. Looking down, he was amazed to see her pubic bush trimmed short, in a heart shaped pattern. It had been his experience that inexperienced women, which Tina proclaimed to be, didn't shave their pussies erotically. "Uh, that's interesting," he commented.

Tina noticed what Sam was staring at and swiveled in her chair to face him. She spread her legs wide, letting him get a good look. "You like? A friend did that for me."

A confused Sam said, "A friend? But I thought you said I was your first guy..." He trailed off in bafflement.

"I did."

"But, then..."

Tina laughed and rapped him lightly on the head with a knuckle. "That's right, Sam, you are my first guy. Think about it."

Sam sipped at his tea absent-mindedly as the answer bubbled upwards in his brain. Finally understanding, he gasped and inhaled his tea, which came zooming out his nose as he began coughing and hacking, his eyes wild with comprehension. Tina laughed uproariously as she handed him a towel.

"Jesus, Tina, you mean...you...Jesus!" He wiped his face off and stared at her. "You mean, you're..."

"The term is bisexual, Sam. I guess I am." She stood and cleaned the remnants of their dinner off the table, then sat down next to him again.

Sam stared at the naked beauty. "You guess?"

Tina shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose so. Until I met you, I thought I was a lesbian. You turned me on so much, I started playing with myself while looking at your picture. Since I like fucking you, I guess that means I go both ways."

"Jesus Christ! I mean, you...you don't look...Jesus Christ!", Sam shook his head, trying to understand it all.

"I don't look like what, Sam, a lesbian? What does a lesbian look like, Sam?" she asked.

"Shit, I don't know. Not like you!" Sam knew he was making little sense, and correctly figured that Tina was laughing her ass off at his expense. "Shit!"

Tina took pity on him and led him to the bedroom, lying down next to him on the bed. She crawled on top and looked up at him from her position on his chest. "It's all right, Sam. Haven't you ever met anybody gay before? You must have."

Sam nodded. "Yeah, sure. I've got a cousin that I'm about 99 percent sure is gay."

"You like him?"

"Yeah, I love him. He's a hell of a nice guy. We used to smoke dope together back when we were kids. And a buddy over at Hudson Valley Community College I know for a fact is gay. Great guy. I've just never known a woman who was, well, a lesbian," he admitted.

"Well, maybe I'm not completely gay, Sam. You sure get me going."

"What did you mean when you said you got off by playing with yourself to a picture of me? Where did you get a picture of me?" he asked, staring into her deep brown eyes.

Tina scrambled upright, to sit facing him with her legs crossed Indian fashion. Sam stared at her pubic heart, now gaping wide to show her pink cunt tunnel. She pointed across the room to where a computer sat on a small desk. "I got onto the Internet and went to the company website. You're right there on the bio page."

Sam knew immediately the picture she was referring to, it had been taken at a sales dinner for advertising purposes. He stared at Tina in disbelief. "You're kidding me, right?"

Tina laughed and rolled across the bed, then stood and turned on her computer. "Watch!", she announced, as it booted up, then she clicked on the browser icon and linked to the Internet. Sam was astonished when he saw her click on 'Favorites' and pop directly to his bio page, his picture filling the screen. "See? I would sit here and play with myself while staring at your face!", she announced.

To Sam this made about as much sense as if she announced that the Martians were landing. "Lady, you're nuts!"

She looked back over her shoulder haughtily. "Oh, really? Well, Mister Charles, seeing that picture makes me so horny, I'd better take care of things myself, since you aren't being very useful!" With that said, Tina turned her back on Sam and cupped her breasts with both hands, lifting them and rubbing her fingers across her nipples.

Sam stared in wild disbelief as Tina began pleasuring herself. His cock swelling in his pants, he crawled across the bed to a position where he could watch her. "Show me," he croaked out from suddenly dry lips.

In response, Tina stared at the screen through half-slitted eyes and lifted one of her mammoth breasts up, lowering her face so that she could extend her tongue and lick the nipple. She alternated tits and Sam watched as a red flush began sweeping over her chest. Moments later, she lowered her right arm and moved the fingers of her right hand between her legs. Spreading her thighs wide, she began probing her pussy, rubbing her clit fiercely as she cupped both tits with her left hand. She began moaning and squirming before Sam's disbelieving eyes, stopping only when she gasped and sagged backwards onto the bed, both hands feverishly working her puffy and sloppy cunt. Drained, she looked across at him. "Oh, that was good!", she announced.

"Holy shit!", said her bedmate. Sam ripped his pants off and twisted her around on the bed, then crawled on top of her. Shoving his cock into her wet tunnel, he began giving the girl the fucking of her young life, and Tina began moaning again in a renewed orgasm.

'This is so much better!', she thought to herself, as Sam pounded against her.

Chapter 9

"This is music?" asked Sam. It had been two weeks since he and Tina had become involved, and Lizzie's spending the weekend at her friends had enabled him to spend the weekend with Tina. He was sitting on her couch with her lying down, her head on his lap, and the stereo was blasting in the background. He tried to ignore the strident blaring from the speakers as he lazily traced a finger across the bones in her face.

Tina's eyes opened with a twinkle. "You don't like it? That's Weezer! They're a garage band!"

"A garbage band? How appropriate?" he replied.

Tina laughed. "Garage, Sam! God, you really are old!" Sam laughed in response, and Tina persisted. "What do you listen to?" she asked.

"Me? Country."

"Ack! What, maybe you play the songs backwards and your girlfriend, dog, and pickup truck all come home?" she teased.

Sam snorted and answered in a deep Southern drawl, "Damn Yankees! Nuthin' but a dam bunch uv cahpet-baggas!"

Tina's eyes widened at the change in Sam's speech. "Where did that come from?"

"Wha', dam, guhl, I was yoah age afore I learnt that Damn 'n Yankee was two sepret wuhds!"

"You're from the South?"

"Sho' 'nuff dahlin'" Sam grinned down at the girl lying with her head in his lap. By the time Sam knocked, Tina had changed into tight jeans and a thin cotton halter top. As he had moved his hands over her gently, Sam had managed to untie the halter, though it was still softly draped over her chest. It covered everything while hiding nothing. Now, as she moved and looked up at him, her tits jiggled the fabric enticingly.

"Since when?" she demanded.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers
1...34567...10