Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Sam reached into his pocket and came up behind her to nuzzle her neck. He pulled out a small case and slipped it in front of her, wrapping his hands around her waist. "Here, try these on for size."

Tina suspected he had been up to something when he asked her what color her dress would be, and she opened the box curiously. Inside were a pair of gold earrings, each of which had a pear shaped ruby hanging from a gold dangle. Her breath caught as she stared into the velvet lined box. Whirling to face him, she exclaimed, "Sam, I can't, they're too much. They must have cost a fortune..."

Sam smiled. Despite her protests, Tina kept staring into the box. "Either Busby Housing is going to have to sell a hell of a lot of homes or Lizzie is going to a really, really cheap college", he said with a smile and a shrug. He gently grasped her shoulders and turned the girl back towards the mirror. "No arguments." He flicked a finger against an earlobe containing a nice but much smaller gold stud. "Go ahead, put them on. They'll be one of my Christmas presents to you."

Tina began swapping out earrings. "One of them? There's going to be more?"

"Sure," he said nonchalantly. "Wait until you see the sterling silver vibrator I got for you."

Tina choked at the answer and swung an elbow backwards to catch him in the ribs. "You bastard!", she laughed. Putting away her old earrings, she looked at herself in the mirror, then turned to face him. "How do I look?"

Sam stepped back and took in the vision standing before him. He gave a loud and long wolf whistle, then said, "Like I said, honey, you look simply gorgeous." He glanced at his watch and moved towards the door. "We should be going, Tina."

Tina smiled. She walked up to him and took his hand as they left the room and walked down the hall to the elevators. As they entered the doorway to the banquet room, she whispered, "Sam, you have no idea how lucky you are going to get tonight. Just one hint - I gave myself an enema earlier. Oh, and by the way, these aren't pantyhose."

Most of the room stopped and stared as they entered. It was only the ones who could tear their eyes away from Tina who saw Sam's eyes bugging out.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers
1...5678910