Tina & Her Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Tammy looked at me and bent over without hesitating. "You are the one she insulted do you want to punish her or should I."

"You mean I can spank her on the ass?" Tina asked

"No she gets lashes with the rope for that one." I corrected

Tina walked over to Tammy and took the end of the rope. "How hard do I do it."

"Hard enough so she feels it but not hard enough to really hurt her." I said.

With that Tina swung the rope three times in rapid succession. She smacked her harder than I had, hard enough to get a yelp from Tammy. Then she stopped and looked at me with a question. I walked over and inspected the marks. She had raised minor welts. I stuck my hand between Tammy's legs and checked her pussy. Wet as ever. I looked at Tina and told her. "Check her out she loves this see how wet she is." Tina reached out and put her hand to her sister's pussy.

Tina Exclaimed "My God, she's dripping. You're right she loves it! Go draw my bath Bitch."

Tammy scampered to the bathroom and we heard the water start to run into the tub. Tina stood there staring into the direction of the bathroom with a look of incredibility on her face. "I can't believe how much she seems to get off on this." She finally said. "I don't know if I could do what she's doing."

"You don't have to." I answered. "It's a game. She knows it and when she gets tired of it or doesn't want to play anymore she will say "Stop" and we will stop. Those are the rules we set."

"After being smacked around by that asshole I used to live with, I don't know if I could play the part." She said to me.

"You don't have to unless you want to but keep in mind there is a difference between an asshole beating a woman and a love tap. You don't mind when I give you a smack on the ass. You usually smile at me or giggle." I pointed out.

"Yeah, that's different, you're playing and doing it with love and I trust you." She stopped at that and stared at me it was as though a light had gone on. "That's why she likes it so much she knows you're playing and doing it out of love. Right?"

"You'd have to ask her but I think you're right." I answered.

Right about then Tammy came out of the bathroom, "Mistress your bath is ready." She said. Tina looked at me and smiled, then turned and headed for the bathroom. She ordered Tammy to undress her and I watched as Tammy removed her clothing one piece at a time. Tina stepped into the tub to test the water, she let her foot set all the way in and turned to her sister. "It's acceptable but next time, make it hotter."

"Yes Mistress." Tammy replied.

Tina got all the way in and sat down and I watched as Tammy kneeled by the side of the tub and began to wash her sister's naked body. It wasn't long before Tina's eyes began to go half closed as she enjoyed the attention her body was receiving. Tammy first ran the wash cloth over her back slowly and gently she used the hot wet cloth to massage her sisters back and shoulders then she moved around to her chest. "Make sure you pay special attention to her nipples" I ordered. Tammy did. She gently ran the cloth over her sister's tits and around her nipples slowly massaging each one till it reached its full erect state. Then she moved down to rub her legs down. She ran her hands up and down each leg with gentleness and when she had finished that she started to wipe off her pussy. ""I want that clean enough to eat off of." I ordered. Tammy looked back at me and without hesitation said "Yes master." Then returned her attention to her sister's pussy. Very carefully washing it. Sliding her hand and the washcloth up and down her sister's slit and as Tina automatically spread her legs, up into her hole.

It was only a few strokes like this before Tina opened her eyes and spread her legs farther apart and ordered her sister, "Pleasure me bitch."

Tammy then went to work finger fucking her sister. She inserted two fingers in her pussy and began to pump them as her thumb rested on her clit and massaged it. While her hand worked her sister's pussy she bent over and took a nipple in her mouth and began to suck it in. She massaged her sister's pussy and sucked her tit until Tina gave a shudder and a moan in her orgasm. She let out a breathy "Enough." That told Tammy to stop.

As she came down from her sexual high she looked at her sister and said "You did that well slave. We will have to find a way to reward you. What reward would you like."

Tammy beamed with pride and happiness. "Whatever the Mistress thinks best." She answered.

Tina rose to get out of the tub. "Dry me while I consider this" She said.

Both girls, it seemed were getting into the game and enjoying it. As Tammy dried her sister with the towel Tina considered, finally she offered "Perhaps we will allow you to have the pleasure of being fucked by the master. Is that a good enough reward."

"Yes Mistress that would be wonderful. Could he fuck my ass Mistress is that too much reward?" Tammy answered.

We both stared at her for a second before Tina answered. "I suppose that that is OK. But you will have to be prepared for it. I think we will wait till after dinner to reward you."

"Thank you Mistress." Tammy answered.

"I was going to take us out to dinner to celebrate Tammy's new job. So why don't we suspend the game until we get home?" I offered.

Both girls looked disappointed. "You don't want to go out in public with a rope around your neck do you." I asked.

"No, I guess not." Tammy answered.

"Don't worry as soon as we get home we can start the game again. Pick up where we left off and if you're really good I might have a surprise for you." I offered. "Now since this is your celebration where would you like to go.

She gave me a hug and a kiss and choose to go to a pizza place that was located in the local mall. A place where her friends hung out. I suspected that it was as much to show off to her friends as anything else. But I agreed.

The girls dressed and I waited. It did not take them long to get ready and soon we were off. As I suspected there were a bunch of Tina's friends at the pizza place and she made a show of tucking her arm into mine and saying hello to everyone she knew and when we were seated she sat so close to me that she was practically in my lap. She hung all over me while we waited for our dinner and while we ate. Tina watched the show with humor and allowed her sister to monopolize me because she knew what she was up to, showing off to her friends.

When we finished dinner I sent the girls shopping saying that I had to go see if I could get the surprise I had planned. They headed off to browse the mall while I went in the other direction. I knew exactly where I was headed. I entered the shop I had been looking for and picked up the two items I wanted. Then as an after thought I decided to get two of each, incase Tina felt as though she wanted to play. I paid for my purchase then went to the card shop to get a gift box and have it wrapped before I met the girls at our arranged place and time.

They were standing there waiting for me. Their eyes immediately went to the bag I was carrying, trying to see through it with X-ray vision or something. I offered to take them for ice cream or walk around or whatever and they both told me they wanted to get home, as they took my arms and began pulling me toward the door.

Once we got home, barely in the door, Tammy began to strip off her clothes and start "playing" again. She got her clothes off and was going for the rope loop she had been wearing when I stopped her. "Here open your present first." I offered. She took the package and ripped the paper off and opened the box. The look on her face was precious, first puzzlement then disappointment then with the dawn of understanding, delight and laughter. Tina looked at her in bewilderment as she demanded "let me see!"

Tammy held up her gift. It was a black leather dog collar and light chain leash. The collar was one of those studded ones with the spikes. The leash was the light chain ones they sell for small dogs, with black leather handle. Tammy started jumping around asking me to put it on her. She knew what it was for without my having to explain it. I snapped the collar in place and hooked the leash onto it. The length was perfect and it looked exceeding sexy on her. Her naked body standing there with the collar and the leash hanging down between her tits. I got an instant hardon. She stood there and looked at me for a minute before she went to her knees and said "Thank You master for my gift. It is much nicer than my old collar."

Tina stood there looking at her and then at me. "I think I'm jealous." She said.

"Do you want to play too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I want to try. So long as I can stop when I want." She answered.

"If you want to not play anymore all you have to do is say STOP." Tammy told her acting like the old pro.

At that point I handed Tina the other package. She looked at me then at the package. "You knew I would want to play also didn't you." She said.

Tina wasted no time in opening her package and trying on her matching collar and leash. She immediately went to her knees and looked me in the eyes. "Train me gently." She said.

I bent down and gave her a gentle kiss "always." I answered before giving a similar kiss to Tammy.

Tammy accepted the kiss and returned it then asked "Can I have my reward now?"

I looked down at both of them and said, "Ok, Bitch go to the bedroom. Tina get the lube and meet us there."

I grabbed a drink from the frig and headed to the bedroom to find Tammy on the bed on all fours and Tina standing there holding a tube of K-Y. "Ok Tina lube her up and get her ready." I watched as Tina squeezed out some lube onto her sisters asshole and rubbed it in a little. "Make sure you get some inside." I ordered.

Tina looked at me and then slid a finger into her sister's ass. Tammy pushed back onto her sister's finger and began to work herself on it. "It looks like she likes it master." Tina offered with a smile.

"Yes it does, now stretch her out a little so I don't hurt her. Add another finger when she's ready." I said. Tina worked her finger in and out of her sister and pulled sideways occasionally before pulling her finger from her sister and adding more lube she inserted two fingers. That brought a groan from Tammy and she began fucking herself on her sisters fingers. Watching this got me really horny. Two beautiful girls, wearing studded collars and leashes, one finger fucking the others ass. I dropped my pants and underwear and peeled my shirt. I wanted some of this but I was having fun watching and gently stroking my dick..

I looked at Tina and found that while she had two fingers from her right hand buried in her sister's asshole she had her left hand buried in her own pussy. That was about all I could take as I moved to the bed and told Tina. "Ok my turn now. Give me some lube." She squirted a little lube on her hand and rubbed it into my dick. I positioned myself and aimed my cock at Tammy's asshole. It was stretched out from her sister's fingering and as I place the head of my cock against it I pushed. I slid right in and Tammy grunted. I waited a minute and began to slowly apply pressure. It wasn't long before I was buried to the hilt in Tammy's back door. I started to pump, slowly at first, then faster. "How do you like being ass fucked?" I asked her

"Just keep pumping and shut up." She said.

I smacked her hard on the ass and said "Is that anyway to talk to your master?"

"I'm sorry master, I won't do it again. Please keep fucking my ass." She grunted out between strokes.

Tina had crawled up onto the bed to join us. She was sitting next to me watching my cock plunge in and out of her sister's asshole as she played with herself. "Do you like watching this?" I asked Tina. She responded by nodding her head yes and not taking her eyes off of the sight inches away from her. It was not much longer before I knew I was getting close to cumming. So I sped up my strokes, then I felt the familiar feeling. I jammed myself as deep into her ass as I could go and let my seed pump into her colon. The sensation of my hot cum flooding her sent her over the edge and she shuddered beneath me and her pussy began leaking juices as she orgasamed.

I looked over at Tina as my vision cleared and found that she had her eyes closed and was ramming her fingers into her pussy as she too shuddered to orgasm. I stayed there holding my dick into Tammy's ass while I slowly softened. Finally in shrunk enough to plop out and I collapsed on the bed. Tammy fell next to me and we both laid there. It was a minute or two later that I realized that somebody was washing me with a hot rag. I opened my eyes and found Tina cleaning me up and then as she finished she wiped her sister's ass with the rag. She disappeared again and returned crawling in bed with us and lying on my other side. She reached out and hugged me then gave me a kiss.

We laid there recovering for a minute before I said, "Well Tammy, how did you like it. The first time you were ass fucked, how was it."

She hesitated for a minute. "I liked it, it was fun and different and felt neat. But honestly I like having your dick in my pussy better. So if you ever want to you can do my ass but I really like feeling you cum in my pussy."

Tina chimed in. "It must run in the family because that's the way I feel about it. It's Ok and once in a while I want it but mostly I would rather be pussy fucked. I have to admit that watching you get it up the ass was a real turn on though."

"You were watching, how close were you?" Tammy asked.

"If she were any closer her nose would have gotten in the way" I teased .

We laid there teasing joking, stroking and talking for a while, before I decided to have some fun. "Come on slaves, time to get your lazy asses out of bed." I announced. I got up and took hold of both leashes and led them into the living room. I lounged on the couch and had each of them sit on the floor in front of me. We played the rest of the evening. I put the TV on and had them turning the channel. Adjusting the sound, fetching me things from the kitchen and sucking my cock as I felt like it. As the evening wore on I was getting tired and I could tell the girls were also so I called a halt to the game and removed the collars.

We all headed for the bedroom and crawled in under the sheets. I laid down with one girl on each side of me and my arms around them as they rested their heads on my chest. Each leaned up and gave me a goodnight kiss before giving each other a kiss and we all drifted off to sleep. None of us had to be up particularly early the next day so we didn't set the alarm.

I woke the next morning to find myself alone in the bed. I looked around and found neither girl in the bedroom so I headed for the bathroom to take care of morning needs. When I was through I went to the kitchen to get some coffee. I found the coffee made and the sisters sitting at my table each with a cup of coffee wearing nothing but the collars I took off them the previous night.

They looked at me and in unison said "Good morning Master." Then sprang up and got my coffee for me. Tina brought me the morning paper while Tammy pulled out the chair for me to seat me. "Would the Master care for breakfast?" Tina asked.

I smiled "Just toast with butter and jelly." I answered. I thought to myself "I guess they like the game we played last night."

Tina fixed my toast for me while I read the paper, Tammy kneeled next to me ready for my command. I finished the paper, the coffee and the toast. Both girls were kneeling next to me now, naked except for the collars and leashes. It was still early and I was sitting here looking at these two naked women while my cock was at full attention. "What to do next?" ran through my head. What else, get laid.

"Tammy, stand up. Lean over the table." I ordered and as she complied I stepped behind her and put my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I gave it a shove and buried myself into her. She groaned in response as I began to pump on her. I did not fuck her for long before I drew my dick out and turned to Tina. "Suck me clean bitch." I ordered. She immediately took me in her mouth and swallowed my length then sucked on me as she moved her head back until I plopped out of her mouth with a pop. She opened her mouth to go back for seconds but I turned away and plunged back into her sister's pussy. I repeated this rhythm for a few minutes before ordering Tina to the Table and Tammy to her knees. I was getting close to blowing my load now and wanted to put it into Tina. I let Tammy suck me off twice before I entered Tina for the last time and began to pump in earnest. It was only a few strokes before I let my seed loose into her. I pushed in as far as I could go while I drained myself. I held inside her till I softened and as I slid out of her I stepped back. "Clean my cum from your sister I ordered Tammy."

Tammy jumped forward and immediately stuck her face into her sister's pussy and began to lick and suck as much of my cum as she could get from it. She worked that sweet patch for a few minutes before we heard the whimpers from Tina. She was going to add her own cum to mine for her sister. This spurred Tammy on to greater efforts and in no time at all Tina was sprawled out over the kitchen table in orgasm while her sister lapped up our combined juices. As Tina's orgasm came to its conclusion Tammy licked more slowly helping her sister down and back to reality. I stood there watching her eat her sister out with my dick dripping onto the floor and could feel the beginnings of another erection starting.

"Slaves, I want to shower. You will bathe me." I ordered as I turned and walked to the bathroom. They rushed past me and were waiting for me in the bathroom. Tammy was starting the water running and Tina stood waiting to help me into the shower. I stepped in and both girls joined me and began washing my body. I allowed them to work on me. Running their soapy hands over my arms, my back, my chest and moving down to wash my legs. While they were on their knees I figured I would get my erection fully ready again as I had a desire to fuck Tammy now since I had done her sister already. "Bitch, suck my cock. Make it hard again." I demanded as I turned to put it into Tina's mouth.


She immediately sucked it in and began to work me toward another hardon. I ordered Tammy to stand up where I could reach her tits with my mouth. I sucked first one then the other into my mouth and played with her nipples with my tongue. She gave out little mews as I sucked and I knew she was enjoying the attention. Tina's work on my dick had had the desired effect and I now had a raging hardon again. I took my mouth from Tammy's tit and told them the shower was done as I stepped out they turned off the water and each girl grabbed a towel and began to dry me.

I had a plan formulating in my mind and I put it into action as they finished. "Tammy, you did a poor job of drying. You must be punished." I said. Her eyes lit up a little as she answered me "Yes Master."

"Tina, go get the wooden ruler from my desk drawer and bring it to the bedroom. Tammy, go to the bedroom." Both girls scurried to obey. Tina met me in the bedroom holding the ruler looking a little apprehensive while Tammy stood there with a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. Now I was sure that Tammy enjoyed the punishments. I had thought so before but now I could see I was right.

"Tammy bend over the bed and prepare to be punished." I ordered. She was bent over with her ass sticking out even before I could finish. I took the ruler from Tina and pulled back. CRACK. I came down on Tammy's ass cheek. CRACK. Again. Each stroke brought a little whimper from her. I gave her five strokes total and moved to the side to check on her. There were tears running down her face and I began to feel ashamed of myself for abusing her when she smiled at me and I noticed the lust in her eyes.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers