Tina & Her Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

"I think I deserve more, Master. I am a bad girl. I need to learn to serve my master properly." She said to me.

I looked at Tina who just smiled and shook her head in disbelief. I moved back to her rear and administered five more swats. By now her ass was cherry red and a quick glance I could see that her pussy was dripping wet. Literally dripping juice. I was still sporting the hardon that Tina had sucked me to and I wanted to use it. I stepped behind Tammy and in one quick motion I plunged into her and began to pump my meat back and forth. She grunted with each thrust. I glanced over at Tina and noticed she was playing with herself while she watched me fuck her sister from behind.

"Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself bitch?" I asked her.

"No Master." She answered.

"Bend over next to your sister." I demanded.

She hesitated for a second then complied. I brought the ruler down on her ass, not as hard as I had Tammy but with a definite crack. She jumped a little and I brought it down twice more. Each time pausing long enough for her to stop the game. But she didn't, she took it. I pulled out of Tammy and stepped behind Tina and once again pushed my dick into her pussy. She was hot! The inside of her pussy was hot, she got turned on it seemed by the spanking. I fucked her for a minute before switching back to her sister. Once I had gone back to sticking my dick into Tammy, Tina began to stand up.

"Stay down bitch, I'm not done with you." I ordered

"Yes Master" and she resumed the position. I kept this up for a few minutes, switching back and forth between the girls. Fucking first on then the other as both stayed bent over the bed. As I entered Tina again I figured I would let her get off so I reached around and began to play with her clit while I fucked her. As usual that brought her to an almost instant orgasm. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and the gush of warm wetness engulf me and begin to leak out and run over my balls. I slowed down a little and let her come down before I pulled out. I still wasn't done yet or done with Tammy either. I picked up the ruler and used it on Tammy again. Not as hard as before but enough to sting, I brought it down.

Having now spanked her with the ruler until her ass was cherry red I plunged in for a good fuck. I talked to her as I rammed my dick into her pussy. "Have you learned your lesson slave?"

"Yes Master." She answered.

"Will you perform poorly again?"

"I am so bad master that I probably will and you will have to punish me again."

"Do you want to be punished again Bitch?" I asked

"I deserve to be punished master. It feels so good to be shown the correct way to behave. You may punish me anytime master." She answered.

I knew she liked the spankings. Now we all knew it. I brought the ruler down on her ass as I fucked her. With each stroke of the ruler her pussy clamped down on my dick and squeezed it. After about the fifth stroke of the ruler she clamped down on me and let out a combination of groan and scream as she came. I pulled out immediately and she came so hard that it was running out of her pussy under pressure. She had cum like this before but never in this position where Tina and I could watch her ejaculate. As she finished her orgasm she collapsed on the bed and laid there. I got in behind her again and let my meat slide into her slowly, gently I fucked her and then my own orgasm began to build, my balls began to tingle and I felt the rush of cum down my cock and spurt into Tammy's waiting womb, my seed flowed.

"Thank you Master. That was wonderful punishment." She purred as I collapsed next to her. I motioned for Tina to join us and she crawled into bed and lay on my other side. I removed first her collar and then her sisters.

"Game's over for now." I said "Tina has to go to work in a couple of hours and needs to get ready and you have to go to orientation at the hospital."

"I don't want it to be over. I have fun playing the game." Tammy pouted.

"Do you like when I spank you?"

"Well it hurts but it's kind of fun, and it definitely gets me wet." She responded with a huge grin.

"You're sister is a pervert." I said to Tina.

"I've been telling you she's a slut. But nobody was listening." Tina laughed in answer while Tammy just laid there with a huge grin on her face. I hugged them both to me and we lay together talking and teasing until Tina decided it was time to get ready for work. She made Tammy get up and get dressed so she could drop her off at her orientation on her way to work. I got up and walked to the living room without bothering to get dressed. Nudity had become the norm around here anyway. I lounged on the couch with the TV on until the girls kissed me goodbye. Each of them leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on the lips then each kissed my dick before they left.

I had some planning to do tomorrow would be the last full day I would have both girls staying with me. After that they would be heading home to arrive and get things settled in a few hours before their parents were to return from their church retreat. I wanted to do something special with them but couldn't decide what.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers