Tina & Her Sister Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Since I wanted all three girls and all were great in bed it did not matter to me but I realized they were concerned about being fair and sharing. But as Tina stood over me rubbing my shoulders she bent down and kissed my lips. I returned the kiss with my tongue and at the same time moved my hand between her legs. My fingers immediately found their goal and I sunk three right into her and she melted down onto me and began humping herself onto my fingers. I rolled over onto my back and pulled her to me so that her pussy was positioned over my face. She stood there as I finger fucked her and I noticed how wet she was. A few drops of pussy juice dripped out of her and onto my face and it made me want to put my face into her snatch even more. I pulled her down to me and buried my tongue into her and felt the warm tingly feeling rush down my tongue and over my body once again. I ate her until she reached her first orgasm and then directed her down off of my face and onto my prick. I felt a need to bury my meat into a pussy again. I have to admit that thinking that my cock was going to be shooting sperm all over my growing child turned me on a little.

Tina squatted over my groin and lowered herself onto my cock. The look in her eyes as she did told me how much she wanted to feel me inside her right then. As she lowered herself onto me I felt my cockhead slowly slide past her lips and into the warm, wet, silkiness that was her pussy. The rush came over my body again and I knew that if I died now I would die happy. She began to slide herself back and forth on me and as she did so Stacey and Tammy each took one of my hands and one of Tina's and we were as we had been last night all locked together in love. Before I knew what was happening, her pussy contracted around my cock and it squeezed me and she came. The rush ran through us all and we all let out a collective sigh as she again began to work herself on me.

I heard Stacey ask, "Is this how it was for you guys last night? I just came on myself. Nobody touched me I just had cum rolling down my legs."

Tammy smiled at her "It's as good as getting fucked isn't it."

"God yes. I can't believe I am kneeling in a puddle of my own cum and nobody even touched me. Oh shit here it comes again."

This time all three women shuddered and groaned. I was lost in ecstasy and felt myself getting ready to cum. It was building in my balls and they were tightening up. Then the freight train rush up my cock and splattering inside Tina. This time I did not pass out as she came in response but I could feel what she felt I could feel my cum splashing against her insides as though they were my own insides. Then for the first time in my life I had a multiple orgasm. I felt my balls tighten and the cum again rush up my cock and explode inside of her. All three girls sat there wide eyed staring at me as shocked at what we experienced as I was.

"That's supposed to be impossible." Stacey said.

"Apparently it's not." Tina answered "I was the recipient and I can guarantee he just came twice in rapid succession."

I pulled all of the girls to me and held them close. Somehow I knew that this was just the start of a night to remember. Because even after having fucked Tammy a few hours earlier and cum in Tina twice I was still rock hard and willing for more.

Tina was still riding me and had not stopped her back and forth motion on my cock, she had slowed down a little. Tammy and Stacey were still holding our hands but I wanted to get closer to all of the girls. I suggested we move to the bedroom to get more comfortable.

Tina answered, "Not yet, I'm going to cum again soon. Then we can move." She sped up a little and started grinding herself into me in earnest, when Tammy leaned over and started licking her pussy mound. Stacey took her cue and leaned into her and took one of her tits in her mouth and started to chew on her nipple. All through this neither girl let go of our hands so I could sense the enhanced sensations Tina was getting from the combination of the attention he pussy was getting from her sister and her tit was getting from our friend. I could tell she was close to cumming again so I started working my hips to ram myself into her harder. Just about then Stacey switched from light chewing and sucking on her nipple, she bit down hard. I suddenly had a sharp pain in my own nipple and I saw Tammy grab herself also but the switch and the pain along with my ramming pushed Tina into her orgasm. She screamed and groaned and gushed juice out onto my cock, soaking my groin. Once again she went into a shudder that transmitted itself into me and the other two girls. It was an incredible orgasm. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and if it had not been for the support she was receiving from the other girls she would have collapsed. I felt every rush and shudder myself and was amazed. Then I began to wonder whether or not sex was better for men or women. I suspected that, as a guy I had gotten the short end of the stick.

It took a full five minutes before Tina recovered from her orgasm. In that time she just sat there impaled on my cock with the other two girls holding her up. Finally she was able to stand and I found that when I attempted to stand, I too was a little shaky as were Tammy and Stacey. We slowly made our way back to the bedroom were we all crawled into bed and hugged and caressed each other. We spent the rest of the night in that bed in a variety of positions and with a variety of partners. For a while I needed a rest and I sat in the chair with a drink in my hand watching the three girls make love to each other, eating each others pussies and sucking each others tits. They did not let me rest long though before they coaxed me back into bed mostly by them spreading Stacey's legs and Tina and Tammy each holding one side of her pussy open as an invitation to me. For the most part the sex was slow and easy although the orgasms were intense. I lost count of how many times I came that night. I just know that I shot at least one load into each of there mouths and at least one load into each pussy, there was also some cum into somebody's asshole. It was either Tina's or Stacey's because I remember Tammy watching it leak out as the other girls laid there. Eventually we all fell asleep in a pile of arms legs, tits, cunts and cum.

The next day Amy was to arrive and I got elected to pick her up at the bus station as everyone else was working and I was off. She arrived and we had a few hours until everyone else was to get home. We had talked the night before about how to tell her about the girls being pregnant and us all getting married. It was decided that I would use my discretion and either talk about it or not as I decided was best. I decided to start with something safe so on the way home I brought it up.

"Stacey told me she was pregnant." I said.

She looked at me and asked "How are you with that? I guess that's a stupid question if you were upset we wouldn't be here spending the weekend."

"I smiled and said "I'm fine with it. Actually I'm a little excited. She mentioned you were a little jealous."

"A little hell. I'm a lot jealous." She exclaimed. "But I want to finish school and get a job before I have a baby. I'm just hoping that you'll still want me when I'm and old women of 22, because I would like you to be the father."

"I'm honored, and glad to hear you want to finish school first. Otherwise I might have to get Tina and Tammy to kick your ass."

She laughed at that. "Don't worry I have every intention of getting my education. By the way how are Tina and Tammy?"

I paused a second then answered, "Pregnant."

Her eyes got big and she stared at me. "Both of them?" she asked

"Yep."

Now she broke out into laughter. She roared with laughter and when it subsided she said "You do have your hands full. Maybe I should have you knock me up too and make it quads."

Now I laughed. But then I stopped and asked her seriously "We were concerned that if you were jealous of Stacey you might get upset if Tina and Tammy were also pregnant and you mean too much to us to get you upset."

I got a smile for an answer. "I am assuming everybody is happy about all this and yes part of me is jealous but part of me is really happy for everybody and my decision is made. As much as I would like to join in the fertility circle I want to finish school. But look out because when I do. You WILL fuck me until I am pregnant."

"Deal," I answered. "and yes we are all happy, actually I am ecstatic. I can't remember being happier." About that time we got to the apartment. I carried her bag in for her and got her a glass of wine as we sat on the couch.

"There is something else I wanted to talk with you about. I don't expect you to answer right away but, I have proposed to Tina and Tammy and they have agreed to marry me."

She stared at me again. "Both of them? How are you going to pull that off?"

"We have a way figured out. I also proposed to Stacey. She has agreed to join us in our spiritual union and be one of my wives, but not in a traditional sense. We would like you to be included in our marriage, so will you marry me?" I asked. "Like I said, I don't expect an answer now. Think about it, talk to the girls all three of them and tell us later."

She set her glass down and leaned over to give me a very tender kiss. "I don't know what answer I will give you but thank you for asking. If I were done with school I would probably say yes but let me talk to the other girls, in the meantime kiss me."

I pulled her into a hug and buried my face into her beautiful red hair as I kissed first her neck, then her ear, then her lips. As my lips met hers, her tongue slid out and parted my lips to slip into my mouth and toy with my tongue. As we sat there kissing I felt her moving and was surprised to find that she had slipped off her own shirt and was wearing no bra. Her little B cup tits rubbed up against me as she pulled me closer. I ran my hands up and down her back. She pulled out of our kiss and pushed my head down to her chest and to her tits. I took each nipple into my mouth in turn and sucked them hard while I flicked my tongue over her nipples. She was breathing hard now and took my head in both hands and pulled me to meet her lips again. This time as I kissed her she opened my shirt and slipped it off over my shoulders and down my arms. She did not stop there she immediately went to work on my pants, opening my belt and pants then my fly until she could take my dick in her hand. Now with her working my meat in her hand I started on her jeans. I had no trouble at all getting them open but sliding those tight blue jeans over her ass and hips was a problem. She wanted me inside her so stood and slid them off along with her panties. Her beautiful still shaved pussy was right in my face and I could not resist, I pulled her close to me and let my tongue slide into her slit and run up and down.

"Eat me later!" She demanded "Right now I need you to fuck me."

She slid down and pulled me on top of her on the floor. Our lips came together in a kiss and I moved my hand up to stimulate her nipples while I kicked my pants off. Then we were both naked on the floor, I was nestled between her legs and with just a little movement I positioned my dick at her entrance. I tried to slide in but she was as tight as ever and I had to reach down and use my hand to loosen her up. She was wet and ready but she needed to be stretched so I used first one finger then two and finally worked up until I had all four in her and was pumping her. That was plenty of stimulation especially with my thumb on her clit, she broke into orgasm and came on my hand. Now as she relaxed I was able to slide my dick inside her, at first I just let it rest there while she acclimated to me being there then I slowly started to slide in and out, at first just a little imperceptible movement, then building in length and speed until I was giving her a slow steady pounding. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pumped on her and she came again with a loud groan.

I kept up the pace not letting her rest as I worked to get my own climax. With all the fucking and sucking I had been doing with all three women since Stacey arrived it took considerable effort for me to get off. I had no trouble getting a hardon, hell I had one most of the time lately, just getting to the point where I could blow my load required effort. But it was about at this point when the door opened and Tina walked in.

She looked down at us. "It seems like whenever I walk thru this door your fucking somebody." She quipped then she bent down on her knees and gave Amy a kiss, a long passionate kiss. "I'm glad you could make it. Is Jack treating you well?"

"God yes, two orgasms already and a third on the way." She answered.

"Is this a private party or can I get my pussy eaten by my favorite redhead?" Tina asked once she gave Amy another kiss.

"You better get that snatch over here or I'll think you don't love me anymore." Amy answered.

Tina already had her pants off when she had asked the question so all she had to do was slide up and plant her snatch over Amy's face. I got up on my knees to make room for her and we were locked into a three way. Me pounding Amy's pussy, Amy with her mouth locked onto Tina's snatch and Tina and I locked in an embrace and a kiss. Then it happened and Amy for the first time shared an orgasm with us the way we had been sharing them for the last few days. I felt the cum rushing down my cock and exploding into Amy's womb, that set off Amy's orgasm and the flow of our combined orgasm rolled thru me and from my lips to Tina's and through her body, she promptly came on Amy's face drenching our friend. Then it continued as the energy with it's warm tingly feelings ran from Tina's pussy to Amy's lips and tongue then down her body and back to me. We created the loop again and Tina and I just shuddered our way through it, having experienced it before we just rode the waves of pleasure until they subsided. Tina rolled off of Amy's face and she just stared at us. My cock was still buried in her and I was still rock hard and ready for more.

Finally reason seemed to return to Amy and she looked from one of us to the other and said "What the fuck was that?"

Tina and I just laughed at her as Tina slid down next to her and embraced her. "That was how much we love each other and you." She answered.

I had been sitting still inside of her until now, but I started to slide into her again and in a couple of strokes her eyes went closed and she asked "Did he have a steel rod put into that thing or is he that glad to see me. God he's still hard as ever."

Tina giggled "Pretty amazing isn't he."

"Yeah, and I think I'm going to cum again." And with that she did erupt in another orgasm. This one shook her body and caused her eyes to roll back. Tina and I laid there in contact with her and feeling in rise and fall with her. Eventually she stopped and laid on the floor breathing hard. When she recovered Tina and I helped her to the bathroom and into the shower. She was covered in cum, her own, Tina's and mine, at least what of mine had leaked out of her.

We showered and washed her off. She enjoyed the sensuality of the touching and us running our hand over her body to clean her and as we washed her off she remarked, "Jack told me about all you guys being pregnant. Congratulations are in order I guess. I was just wondering. I am on the pill but as fertile as Jack is I am hoping it is enough. Hell he was only with Stacey once. What do you do Jack look at women and they get knocked up?"

We all laughed at the tone of humor she shared with us. Then she gave Tina a hug, "I really am happy for you. I can't think of a guy who would make a better husband and father. You are so lucky." Then she gave Tina a loving kiss. "He also asked me to marry him, you, all of you. Damn what is the right word or phrase for that? Anyway I said I would talk with you guys about it before I answered. So we have to get rid of him for a while later so we can all "Girltalk"

Tina smiled at her and hugged her back. "No problem, we'll just tell him to go away for a while."

"Are you sure he won't come home with another woman to join in?" Amy asked with a laugh.

"No. He knows better than to get hooked up without our approval. He just better stay away from that slut at the video store." She said with a warning look.

"Hey, I have not been back there since she tried to pick me up. I know what's good for me and when I'm well off." I answered in my own defense.

"What's this, has he been cheating on us?"

"No, he's been good. Just some slut Tammy went to school with tried to pick him up one night and Tammy hates her. She was pretty and well built. If Tammy didn't hate her we might have brought her home with us, but not with what Tammy told me." Tina answered. "The way I figure it is since Stacey is going to join us and if you are too then everybody has to agree if we add anybody to the group. Maybe not for a casual thing but as a regular it's only fair that we all have to agree."

"That makes sense to me and was one of the things I wanted to talk about." Amy added.

We were drying off now and getting dressed again now as the girls talked. I gave them both a kiss and went to watch TV while they bonded and we waited for Tammy and Stacey to return home. I had decided to take all of us to dinner that night. I figured the girls would want to talk amongst themselves. So I figured we would take two cars. That way after dinner I could make myself scarce for a while and the girls could come home. I would join them after an hour or two.

Tammy and Stacey came home and relaxed for a bit before we all changed and headed out for the restaurant. It was a nice dinner the food was good but not great but the company was fantastic. The four women ganged up on me and teased me and I took it with good grace. When we finished I kissed each one and they went home while I went out to kill some time.

I gave them about two hours before I headed home. I figured that was more than enough time for them to iron out any differences and establish a pecking order and rules for themselves. Once I got home I found that that is exactly what they had done. I walked into the apartment and found no one in the living or dining room. Stacey called me from the bedroom and asked if I could come back there for a minute. When I walked through he door I found what they had been up to.

Stacey was standing dressed in one of the leather harnesses and carrying the riding crop. She handed me the cat-o-nine tails. Tammy and Tina were kneeling on the floor each wearing nothing but the collar and chain I had gotten them and kneeling between them was Amy. Amy was naked except for the leg irons she wore on her wrists and ankles.

Stacey spoke "Good evening Master. I am you assistant this evening to help you keep the salves in line. Slave Tina and Tammy are well trained already but slave Amy is new and needs to be taught the proper manners. I hope you will be able to train her Master because we would like to keep her."

She continued "Slave Amy you have something to say to the master?"

"Yes Mistress." Amy answered, "I would like to join your harem and be a wife. One like Mistress Stacey."

I looked her over "That's nice. But when you address me you must say Master. This indiscretion will be forgiven but in the future you will be punished."

Tammy spoke up "That's more generous than you ever were with me Master."

"That's two strokes. One for speaking out of turn and one for back talk. Present yourself" I ordered.

Tammy stood turned and bent at the waist immediately. I could see her face in the mirror and saw she was smiling. The little nymph did it on purpose so she could be punished I realized. So I played with her a little. First I came down with one moderate smack that made her jump a little. Then I paused and ran the handle of the cat over her ass and down to her pussy. I worked it back and forth over her pussy lips a little and then stuck it in, just a bit. That brought a gasp from her. Having teased her I hauled back and gave her another whack. She jumped again then without straightening up said "Thank you Master for correcting me but I think I deserve more."

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers