Tina & Her Sister Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers

"Mistress Stacy will administer two strokes." I ordered "If they are not hard enough Mistress I may choose to punish you in her place."

Stacey paused and looked at me wide eyed then answered "Yes Master, they will be hard enough I have no wish to be punished."

That told me that Stacey did not mind playing but probably would not accept punishment so we had to keep her in a dominant or semi dominant position. She hauled back with the riding crop and brought a sharp crack across Tammy's ass and then another. I could see they were plenty hard enough as in the mirror Tammy winced in pain and her voice was a little shaky when she said "Thank you Mistress. I believe I will remember my lesson this time."

"Very good." I said. Let us move to the living room.

I sat on the recliner and the three slaves stood in front of me with Stacey off to the side. "Has the new slave been punished yet?" I asked

"No master. I assumed you would want to inspect her to see if she was worthy before you bothered training her." Stacey answered.

"Good. Slave come here." Amy shuffled over to me and hung her head before she said "Yes Master"

I ran my hands over her body, starting at her shoulders and down over her tits. Then down to her stomach and over her pussy mound. I lingered there then moved down her legs. I ordered her to turn around and bend over. With her legs spread I ran my hands up the inside of her legs over her thighs and to her pussy. I ran a finger along her slit to her hole and slid a finger inside. So far it appeared as though she like the game, she was very wet. I withdrew my finger and licked it to taste her. "Quite a tasty cunt you have bitch." I commented,

"Thank you Master." She answered.

"Slave, will you behave if I have your legs freed?"

"Yes Master. Anything to please you master." She answered.

I had Stacey remove her leg irons but left her hands chained. I had her fetch me a drink and some other minor things. But I was waiting for her to slip up. I wanted to see if she would take punishment at all. Finally she did. I sent her for something and she stopped at the bathroom to pee before returning.

"What took you so long?' I demanded

"I had to pee Master."

"You did not ask permission. Two strokes." I demanded

She looked at me wide eyed and hesitated for a minute. But she turned and bent at the waist as she had seen Tammy do. I brought the cat back and across he ass cheeks fairly lightly. I guess "fairly lightly" is a relative term since I was not on the receiving end. She squealed and jumped at the first stroke and just squealed at the second. Once I had delivered the two strokes I ordered her to stand.

"Are you upset with the master" I asked.

She gave me a shy little girl smile and ran her hand down to her pussy. It came away glistening with juices. She held it up for me to lick then answered "No Master. I thought I would be but I am not."

"I see that you may be like Tammy and Tina and appreciate a little punishment. Would you like to punish Tammy."

"Yes Master, I would. Will she get to punish me also." Amy asked.

"Yes she will then if you are both good you will be rewarded. Tina service me while these two punish and reward each other."

Tina stepped up and opened my pants to remove my cock and place it in her mouth. She began to give me an awfully good blow job, while Amy and Tina gave each other a mild whipping and then proceeded to eat each other in a 69. I motioned Stacey over to me while Tina was sucking me off I kissed her and played with her tits. After a few minutes I had Stacey and Tina change places and allowed Stacey to suck me off until I shot my load deep down her throat. All the while I was sucking on Tina's tits and kissing her. I had had enough "game" for the night so I removed Tina's collar. Amy and Tammy looked like they had eaten each other enough they were laying on the floor holding each other and kissing and stroking. I called Amy to me and sat her on my lap while Tian took Tammy's collar off and gave her a kiss. Stacey looked a little upset so I asked what was wrong.

"Do I have to take this off? I can't even count the number of times I came while I was wearing it."

I laughed "No you can keep it on for a while if you want."

Then to Amy I said. "So you really want to join our family?"

She gave me a kiss and answered. "Yes, but I have to finish school and we figured Stacey and I would stay in Baltimore and come and visit on weekends and stuff. I love you guys, all of you and the sex is great. I was serious about having your baby when I finish school too. I would really like that. Until then I will have to be happy being Aunt Amy."

Stacey was sitting on the floor and looking thoughtful. "You know we will have to be careful with these kids. All of them are going to be half brothers and sisters and some will be cousins too. That's a little weird."

"No it's only weird to us. To them they will just be brothers and sisters. Especially if that's the way we raise them. To love each other and all of us the same. No distinctions between who belongs to whom." Amy said.

I told Tina to get the "surprises I had bought them the other night and the extra one in my dresser. She returned with the diamond engagement rings I had bought. We had Amy close her eyes so she could not see and while she had them closed I slipped the last ring on her finger. She opened her eyes and stared in astonishment then she looked at the other girls and they all were holding up their left hands showing off their rings. Amy started to cry as she hugged me and kissed me. The other three girls gathered to us and we all hugged each other close and kissed each other.

I knew the sex tonight would be special. I had all my wives with me at the same time. A five way orgasm.

Tomorrow I would have to start dealing with my sister. I was not looking forward to that. But that was tomorrow.

builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers