Tina Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other four girls lifted their shirts revealing eight gold ring pierced nipples as proof. Tina started to protest, but thought better of it. Ten minutes later she was examining her new self in a full length mirror. She almost didn't recognize the woman staring back at her. Katie was standing right next to her running her fingers over her smooth bald pussy as though it had been her head they had shaved. Her friend was quite proud of her neatly trimmed hedge of blonde pubic hair. Tina rather liked the way she looked. She felt smooth and sexy.

"Here put these on," the Asian girl smiled handing them silky garments.

The fabric was light and thin and shimmering. The bottoms were a skirt of sorts with material in thin flaps covering her bald puss and a part of her ass. There was no fabric covering the sides leaving their hips and thighs bare. The tops were made of the same nearly see through material and could only be described as a fancy but skimpy tank top, which left their entire abdomen uncovered. A pair of thong sandals completed the ensemble. After dressing Katie and Tina were back at the full length mirror. Tina noticed Tito staring at her ass and winked at him. She could use all the friends she could get at this point.

Ty was back to collect them and bring them at long last to meet the mystery man. The girls were being led down another long corridor. It was better lit and cleaner than the last hall leading to the white tiled room. Doors lined each side with a large steel one at the end. The closer they got the louder Tina could hear music pulsing ahead of them. By the time they reached it the music was quite loud, a driving bass vibrating the floor. Ty knocked on the door. A small slider opened at eye level. Tina saw two eyes peering out.

"Milo's expecting me," Ty said.

A second later the sounds of locks unlatching was followed by the door opening. The music exploded in their faces. Entering they found a night club atmosphere complete with a live band, dance floor and a bar. Ty led the girls through the throng of partiers shaking and grinding their bodies to the driving beat. Tina felt eyes leering at her and Katie. She had the distinct image of being a stray goat in a pride of lions. As far as she could tell all the men and many of the women were packing guns of one kind or the other. Some were more blatantly displayed, but all were visible. Tina suddenly felt Tito's presence behind her and a wash of unexplained security came over her. She wondered if he had noticed the apprehension on her face and moved in closer to let her know he would protect her. At least she hoped that was the case.

At the far end of the room stood a platform on which sat what could only be called a throne. Upon that sat an exceptionally attractive black man. He was dressed in an expensive looking gray suit and dark red silk shirt. Tina assumed this must be Milo. He kept his hair in corn rows and wore a thin mustache and goatee giving him a dangerous but sexy appearance. Two beautiful Asian girls sat at his feet on each side. The closer they came to the platform the more Tina thought the girls were twins. Bare breasted with pierced nipples the girls only clothing was a skimpy black G-string, black boots and black dog collars with silver studs on them. Milo was stroking the hair of the girl on his left, while the girl on his right held on to his leg affectionately.

"This is the girl you requested Milo," Ty said approaching the man on the throne.

"Good," he said smiling slowly.

Tina was pushed forward. The room continued to pound with revelry all around them.

"You're probably wondering why you're here?" he said turning his attention to Tina.

"I just assumed I'd won a free make over," she said sarcastically.

"I like your sass," Milo laughed, "Which is why you're here."

Tina looked puzzled, so he continued.

"You see I and your boss were in the middle of arranging a merger of sorts. My business is very successful, but having already cornered the local market I was interested in expanding my operation outward and upward. Mr. Thomas had the contacts I needed to move into the higher end market and the suburbs. We were quite close to an agreement when he up and disappears."

"How does this involve me," Tina asked impatiently.

Milo grinned broadly.

"Cutting right to the chase," he beamed, "I like that. The truth is I could have just taken over Mr. Thomas's enterprise, but I need someone with the right look and contacts to run this venture. I have the resources to greatly expand. However, I needed him to oversee the operation. During our extensive negotiation your name came up several times as someone he intended to make a partner in order to grow his fledgling business."

The sudden realization of what he wanted hit her. Tina turned and glanced at Katie who was trying to stay invisible.

"I think I'm flattered, but I was actually planning on retiring from the business," she stammered.

Everyone was laughing, but her and Katie again.

"I don't think you quite understand," he said calmly, "This isn't a negotiation. You will run my suburban line of high priced hookers and grow the business with the help of some of my associates."

"What if I refuse," Tina asked cautiously not sure she wanted to know the answer.

"That would be tragic for your husband and daughter, wouldn't it," he grinned smugly.