Tina's Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take pictures of Tina. Should we be afraid of your pool Raul," Sue inquired?

"Oh, no, Miss Sue. Raul's pool is very safe, You no need to worry when you take pictures," he informed us.

"You see my dear, it's quite safe here. No need to worry now that Raul is here. Now let's get the swimsuit I had just picked out for you. Perhaps you'd like to change out here. That would be fine too, baby," Sue said with a strange smile.

I only heard let's change in the other room. I turned and walked quickly away to put something on.

Sue remained with Raul and talked briefly with him.

I had never been so humiliated in my entire life. I sat and just trembled. No other male, but Charles and a few doctors, had seen as much of me as Raul just did. How could I be so stupid? Sue didn't seem to know exactly when Raul might be here. Can it be that she forgot? I'm sure that's the case. She has so many important things to deal with concerning the photography that she couldn't be expected to remember when Raul might be by. But then, she led me out there by the hand, knowing he would see me. It's the artist in her. She just doesn't assign the importance to clothes that I do. I remember her nude pictures and she's talked about Harold, Steve, and Pete. They were naked and measuring cock size. Nudity is just not as big an issue to Sue as it is to me.

Raul finished and left so that Sue and I were alone in this magnificent house.

Sue had me posing in different outfits like bathing suits, and ball gowns, and a few nudes. I was getting comfortable with the idea of changing quickly from outfit to outfit and being naked in between. I was truly enjoying the experience. Sue was a good director. She had a good knowledge of the home and its furnishings and she is rather inventive when it comes to arranging things to make a good artsy photo.

I had brought the 4 swimsuits that I owned. Barbara had 20 more.

One was unbelievable. It was just three small pieces of cloth. Sue suggested I wear it and I laughed. I thought that my body would never look good in a suit like this. The top patches were so small that they didn't cover all of my areola and if a nipple got excited it would form a little tent and uncover more of my areola. There was a black one-piece swimsuit with slits in the sides and various string ties that was sexy, but modest. That was more for me! But then I hesitated. I might never have the chance to wear the tiny three patches of cloth suit. So I told myself, "What the hell, try it out."

Sue was delighted when I emerged from the dressing room with this suit on. There I was, areola's not even covered and pussy hair spilling out from my bottoms.

"I need a break to shave," I pointed out.

Sue snapped a couple of before pictures and asked, "Need any help?"

"I could use some company while I shave. The suit is so small I might just have to shave it all off," I said truthfully.

Sue was grinning and grabbed my arm saying, "Let's go!"

Sue was beside herself as she watched me carefully shave my private area. I truly sensed that she liked to see me naked much like Charles likes to see me naked. I think that she has a bit of an eye for other women. But I'm not saying she's gay. I think that she just has this gender-neutral eye for what she likes whether it's a man or a woman. She's an artist.

"What'll Charles think of your bald pussy," she asked.

"He is so intimidated lately that I can do whatever I please sexually and he'd just will have to go along with me. His manhood is so threatened. He's afraid he'll lose me to anyone more normal and masculine than he is, which includes just about the whole male population over the age of puberty. I wish that there were a way to prove to him that he is my man. I said when we recited our wedding vows that I take him "for better or for worse" and I meant it. He sees every other man as a threat. He doesn't listen or believe what I say when I tell him that it's him I love and not just anyone. I think that, Charles, like most men, think that all women think of them as failures if their damn cock doesn't measure up. It's frustrating me, but we'll get through it somehow," I explained. "I think he'll be fascinated with my new look. It may even distract his attention from my saggy boobs and wrinkling skin," I said.

"I have an idea that may very well demonstrate for Charles that you mean what you say when you say that you love him and not other men," Sue said.

"What's your idea," I asked?

What does Charles think of you? Don't think what you think of you. What does Charles want you to be," Sue continued?

"I'm not sure about some things, but I know he wants certainty about me being his. Whatever he finds in me to love he wants to know that I am his through thick and thin. He wants reassurance that when his sexual problems arise I will stay with him and work out solutions and not run off to another cock. He is afraid of losing me despite what I tell him," I say.

"If he doesn't hear your words, do you think he'll believe your actions? Is seeing believing to Charles," Sue asked?

"Definitely. But, I am telling him everyday with my actions that I choose him and not any other. I don't cheat on him. I don't understand why he would doubt this," I explain.

"Sometimes, a person must be shown in more dramatic ways. I'll bet we could devise a demonstration that would more graphically demonstrate that you want him despite his temporary poor opinion of himself. I'll bet we could prove to him that you love him through thick and thin," Sue said confidently. "There is one thing that may crush our plans though. Would Charles cheat on you? Would he run to another woman if you were the one to have sexual problems? If he would, then we won't be able to convince him that you won't leave him," Sue said.

"Of course I am not Charles. But, I have been with him for twenty years now, and I believe that he would not abandon me if my sexual abilities were damaged. I think that he just needs a different more powerful message to tell him that I will always be his and he will be mine," I said.

"I think that we can arrange something, but you'll have to trust me like you did earlier with Raul," she said.

"God, I wanted to die I was so nervous and embarrassed. I'm a fat cow Sue. I've never been naked in front of any man but Charles these last 20 years," I explained.

"Baby! You poor thing! It's a matter of perspective and habits and practice. Don't worry it's not necessarily permanent. It can be changed," Sue said with a wink.

I felt a shudder of excitement, or fear, or apprehension, I'm not really sure what, when she said I could change my modesty. I felt momentarily like I had earlier when Raul stared at me.

"Let's break for lunch," Sue suggested. She lead me to the kitchen where she scrambled up some eggs and toasted some French bread and she broke out a bottle of wine. We chatted about the house and the clothes.

"I have some ideas for some great photos of you in the library," Sue said as she finished pouring the last of the wine into my glass. She then went to the refrigerator and got out another bottle and opened that.

"Bring the wine and meet me in the library," she told me.

The library had a 14-foot tall ceiling. Along two walls were bookshelves that extended 12 feet up the wall. The room had a grand piano, a desk with chair, a credenza that matched the desk and chair, a fireplace and windows that flanked each side of the fireplace right to the ceiling. There was a tan leather sofa and two green leather wingback chairs and a small table in front of the chairs. I placed the wine bottle on the table and sipped from my glass enjoying the ambiance of the room.

"Tina, baby. I have a new outfit that I would like you to change into," Sue informed me as she rummaged through a large plastic bag "Yes, this will do perfectly," she said out loud to her self as a black leather corset was withdrawn from the bag.

I was dressed in a floral sundress that was just delightful to wear. I had nothing on underneath it. I removed the dress quickly letting it drop to the floor. Sue assisted me putting the corset on. Next she put a collar around my neck. It was strangely soothing. She also had elbow length black leather gloves and black patent leather boots that went to mid thigh. I thought that I looked like a "biker girl" or something. Sue took many photo's of me in this strange outfit. She had a few additional props she had me pose with. There was a riding crop (I bet that would sting!) she had me pose with and asked that I get a stern look on my face. I was having trouble being stern until she mentioned that she'd be Charles for a moment.

"Honey I'm home," Sue called out mocking Charles.

"I'm here in the library, dear," I answered normally.

"I need you to suck my cock until I cum down your slut throat," Sue said realistically.

I was taken back. Charles knows I don't eat his cum. I looked at Sue and saw that she had grabbed her camera and was clicking away again. "I don't eat your cum, you bastard," I replied looking very stern.

"I am nearly finished," Sue said.

"Oh that's good because I have to pee," I informed her.

Ten minutes later, Sue had me on the floor restrained with leather cuffs on both my arms and my legs. I was bound so that I couldn't walk or even stand. I was very nervous about this, but summoned up some courage by telling myself that, Sue was in control and as a professional photographer she would never let me get injured. It was all make believe. Except for the fact that I really had to pee.

It was dusk. The sun was on the horizon and it would be dark in just a little while. Sue released my restraints and was painfully slow to accomplish this. She handed me a miniskirt and a blouse that was semi sheer.

"We are going out to eat. Put these clothes on now," Sue said sternly.

"I don't have my underwear," I whined.

"There will be no underwear for you tonight, baby," she informed me.

I quickly got up and started to go to the bathroom. I had to pee something fierce.

"Get back here bitch, and put the clothes on. Wear these shoes," she said forcefully handing me some 4-inch heels.

"But I have to pee, now," I explained as I quickly put the clothes on.

Sue took my hand and led me outside. The Texas night air was warm and humid. Security lights were on and illuminated the house well. Sue's car was parked out front in the circular drive.

"Squat and pee in the grass bitch," Sue spit the words.

"Never! Someone might see me," I whined again!

"Yes, I will see you pee. I will see that yellow slut piss squirt from your whorish lips. If you don't hurry, I will honk the horn first and draw attention to you peeing like a bitch in the grass," Sue hissed at me.

I was wet with sexual excitement. I was being commanded for a change and doing things that I had never, ever, envisioned myself even thinking of! Now, as I pissed into the grass as Sue looked on, my bladders urgency melted and I was freed to feel the sexual excitement that was building.

"Wipe that bald pussy, so you don't get my car seat all wet with that whore pee," Sue ordered.

I was confused. "Wipe with what," I asked from behind a bewildered frown.

"Wipe with your hand slut, and then lick your filthy hand clean, and get on with it. We're not spending this beautiful night pissing in lawns or cleaning car seats. Move, damn it, move," Sue ordered.

I froze. I was in shock. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever considered pissing in a lawn and wiping myself with my bare hand and licking my hand clean.

"God, how disgusting," I thought. Yet, somehow, I found my hand going to my freshly shaved pussy lips and brushing the moisture to my fingers.

"Oh it's so sour and disgusting," I gasped, but thoroughly cleaned up the offending drops with my tongue. The pee left my mouth with a strong aftertaste.

We were a mile down the well-lit boulevard when Sue broke the silence.

"Baby, I made a mistake when I picked out your clothes. You need to change into the pair of cutoff shorts and the cutoff tee shirt in the duffle on the floor by your feet," Sue commanded.

"But where can I change, we're here in the car," I noted.

"Bitch, you take those clothes off now, because you are changing here in the car as we drive," Sue shouted.

I froze. Can I do this? I turned scarlet. There was traffic and pedestrians and traffic lights. What if I were seen naked at a 60 second traffic light! As I thought about the humiliation I'd face changing in the car, my hands were mechanically fumbling to remove my blouse. My trembling hands slowly peeled the sheer blouse off exposing my naked breasts. I was well illuminated for a car full of students cruising for chicks as they stopped for a traffic light. I sighed deeply for more courage and continued by removing my skirt, tossing my clothes into the back seat. Sitting naked, I discovered that someone had turned the cutoffs and tee inside out. This would certainly prolong my exposure.

After the light, Sue pulled into the drive through at a Dairy Queen.

"My I help you," came a familiar voice from the speaker.

"Yes, Max, this is Sue. I want a dab of 3 toppings each in a separate cup and a can of whipped cream," Sue spoke to the machine.

"Come to the window please," Max's voice said.

As Sue drove to the window, she told me, "Put the clothes on the floor. I want to introduce you to someone."

"Sue I'm totally naked. We're in public. Oh Jesus, don't do this to me. Please, Sue, please, don't do this. I beg you. My heart is gonna stop. I'm gonna die for sure," I managed to quickly say before Sue came to a stop and introduced me to Max.

"Max, this whore is Tina Hendricks. Turn and show Max your pretty breasts slut," Sue instructed. I was mortified that Max now knew my real name. My face was frozen by embarrassment, but I mechanically complied. After all, what else could I do? I began to shake. It was barely perceptible to Sue and Max, but I felt I was shaking to my core. This behavior flew in the face of 40 years of habit. It was 40 years of habit that filled my stomach with tension worthy of an ulcer. I think I must have stopped breathing.

Max was Sue's good friend. "Damn Sue, she's one hell of a woman. How come she's naked," Max asked?

"This is one hot nasty bitch Max, She's gonna melt some hearts tonight," Sue said.

"She looks too hot to handle, better watch her close Sue," Max said as he handed Sue a sack.

"Thanks Max," Sue said with a wink and the car moved from the window.

Immediately, I began to look for the clothes I had dropped to the floor when I heard Sue say, "Leave those rags where they are. Inside the duffle in the backseat is a pocket containing a sun dress. Get it out, now!"

I was beginning to get scared. I was naked in a car with a madwoman! I swung around and leaned way back to get the small duffle. As I did so, my naked ass was on display. I realized this and began to drip from my bald pussy lips. I felt so hot that I reached between my legs to stroke myself once, making sure my fingers felt the pussy juice dripping to the seat from my swollen lips, and passing my finger over my excited clit. I shuddered with goose bumps and sexual excitement. I was a 40-year old slut mooning the people of her town. My freshly shaven pussy lips were hot and puffy with my excitement. My little backdoor pucker was visible. Then I strained, pretending to reach out for the duffle that I already had, which widened my exposed ass crack to whomever was watching. I slowly returned to my seat and sat frozen as Sue turned into a strip center parking lot.

Sue stopped under a parking lot streetlamp and ordered me out of the car to finish putting my dress on. I mechanically and obediently opened the door, got out and finished slipping the flimsy lightweight sundress over my trembling naked form. Two young men in their early twenties witnessed the scene. They got out of their jeep, staring at me the whole time it took them to enter the bar in the corner of the strip center. Sue and I followed them in.

Sue led me to a table and ordered wine and water and some finger foods. I was parched from my emotional ordeal and downed both my wine and water as quick as I could. The finger food came and the drinks were refreshed. The two men that had witnessed me naked couldn't keep their eyes off me. Sue and I didn't say a thing to one another.

"I have a toast," Sue says as our eyes meet and I get lost in her black pupils. I raised my wine glass and waited as Sue offered, "Here's to testing limits."

I sighed an enormous sigh and timidly repeated the toast, "Here's to testing limits."

Sue then took her glass of water and "accidentally" spilled her water down the front of my dress. My reaction was involuntary. I sucked in my breath and scooted my chair backwards. The breath attracted attention to me. The chair movement opened me to the widest possible scrutiny from the bar patrons watching this sexual toy on display for them.

"Let's go, bitch," Sue commanded.

I stood and the dress pulled tautly over my bare flesh displaying my form with great clarity. The sundress was transparent where the water was splashed on me. My breasts and tummy and even my freshly shaven and excited pussy lips were clearly visible. I noticed that everyone was staring at me and had pure lust in their eyes.

In that moment, I finally experienced that elusive emotional corroboration that I was desperately seeking. My desirability was unquestionable, in this bar, at this moment in the eyes of the patrons as they lustfully gazed on my provocative form.

Sue took me back to Barbara's and had me remove the wet dress. She took the toppings from Dairy Queen and asked me what flavor I liked.

"Butterscotch," I answered.

Sue removed her own clothes and placed some gooey butterscotch on her one of her own nipples.

I leaned forward and licked until her teat was clean. Sue took some cherry goo and rubbed her own clit with it. Silently I nuzzled between Sue's thighs and licked my friend's clit clean. Finally, Sue took some chocolate and wiped her nasty asshole with it. I rolled her over and cleaned her there too.

I was so grateful to Sue that I would have done anything that she asked of me.

"Your turn baby," Sue finally got to say as butterscotch was applied to both of my swollen nipples. Sue cleaned cherry from my clit as I was rocked by an immense orgasm. Finally, she licked chocolate from my nasty ass until I had an orgasm with Sues tongue buried deep into my tight puckered hole.

We just lay around for about 30 minutes when Sue asked, "Are you ready for another hour or so of photographing, hon?"

"Yes, what did you have in mind next," I asked.

"A few nudes and lingerie shots in the library," she said.

The next hour went by very quickly. I was photographed by the grand piano in three different outfits and then s few nudes. I used a silk pajama top in one set, a silk teddy in another, and just a large cotton tee shirt in the last. Sue was very complimentary about my poses.

"Tina, that's great. You are showing a confidence now that was lacking earlier in the day. It really makes a difference in your presentation. I think it makes you even sexier than before."

"That creates a problem. Charles will be even more worried that he'll lose me."

"Baby, have you any suggestions about how we might arrange a demonstration of your love for him?"

"No, not really."

"How about a photo session. In it, we have your husband, yourself, and his competition. We can get as sexual as we need to."

"It sounds like a plan. I'll be back tomorrow with Charles. Can you arrange for some competition so quickly?"

"I could find some tonight dear, if that's what you want."

I left Sue and went home to Charles.

"How did it go, babe?" Charles asked.