Tina's Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue led me to the piano and photographed me in many different poses. Her camera clicked off several rolls of film. After nearly a half hour Sue asked me, "Baby that was truly great. You are by far the sexiest creature I've had a chance to photograph erotically. You are perfect, just perfect. Is there any thing you want to do sweetie?"

"Yeah, I gotta pee real bad," I said as I was getting up to go to the bathroom.

"The bitch has gotta pee real bad," Pete said but mimicking her words in a demeaning tone. "Here is a bowl she can pee in. If she leaves now we won't get what she promised us and still owes us for the cum bath."

Harold gently nudged the bowl across the library floor with his foot

"Pee in the bowl baby," Sue said softly. Her camera was in hand to snap a few lewd shots of me peeing.

I was shocked with what I just heard. Of course I wouldn't pee in a bowl in front of all these people. "I won't do it," I said with finality. I did have limits and this was one of them.

"Turn around guys. Let's give the slut her privacy to pee," Sue suggested.

"A real whore wouldn't care. She'd just pee no matter who was watching, if she had to pee that bad," Pete added as he turned around.

I saw everyone turn around. My need to pee was very urgent. So, I decided to just do it here. I had held it so long after I had first felt the urge that it was hard to get going. Relaxing took effort. I closed her eyes to help relax and the urine first dripped, then trickled, then fell with normal force, then began to shoot with great force from my lips. My entire audience sneaked peeks as I peed oblivious to all around me except the relief that was offered my bladder. "Damn that feels so much better," I said when I had finished as a signal that they didn't have to look the other way. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone had already turned to look at me again. It struck me that I wasn't getting any respect or decency from anyone. Then it struck me too that in my role of slut and whore, I could expect none. I now stood over the clear glass bowl which I had filled with a liter of my hot slut piss.

Charles was horrified. His depraved wife was truly acting like a slut. He could only blame himself. Surely, her dissatisfaction with me caused her to seek these perversions with her friends. However, Charles was starting to react to the erotic nasty things that I was doing and the Viagra was making his cock quite rigid.

"Time to pay the piper bitch, " Pete announced. He wanted my hot mouth again. He thought I was a great cock-sucker. " Suck my cock bitch like the slut cock sucker you truly are." He grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees in front of him. I lost my balance and fell against him bracing my fall with my hands on his thighs. It was just the perfect position to take his manhood into my mouth. Pete aimed his cock head and I took him in. Pete was a premature ejaculator. Feeling the warm wet envelop of my mouth on his cock was too much for him. Pete took a few thrusts and realized that he was about to climax and shoot his sticky seed. A moment before he was about to cum in my mouth again he changed his mind and withdrew to spurt cum all over my face. This was his sign of manhood in light of the audience of males that surrounded him. He had successfully marked me with cum that all could see and appreciate. His semen struck my eye and nose and chin. One spurt struck my face and then began to hang in a four-inch long string of cum from my face before gravity dislodged it causing it to fall to my heaving breast.

Pete pushed me backwards until I was laying on the floor. Steve wanted to fuck my beautiful bald pussy. He quickly mounted me before I could wipe the cum from my eye, Steve grabbed my wrists and slid his fat cock all the way into me in one stroke. My pussy was tight despite my womanly secretions. I was caught off guard and the penetration made me catch my breath with the realization that someone other than my husband was fucking me. I didn't want this to happen, but it did happen. My mind raced and I asked Steve, "Can you cum in me now?"

Steve was astounded by my tightness. I felt so fucking good to him. I clenched my vaginal muscles as I asked Steve for cum. He heard a challenge. He heard me emphasize "now" and his subconscious brought it about. His cock began to spurt. The first ejaculate found a home in my vagina. But Steve was not to be outdone by Pete who showed the room his marks. Steve withdrew his cock and his next spurt fell to my belly. He finished unloading there. Steve had cum after just a minute of humping me. "She's all yours Harold."

Harold had dipped his hand into the bowl of my sour piss and covered his cock with the fluid. He placed my legs up on his shoulders and placed his cock on my tightly closed anus. "Loosen up and take me and you won't get hurt slut." I tried and for the most part succeeded. Harold inched his 5 inches into my backdoor and orgasmed in my tight ass after just a minute of slow thrusts. He pulled his softening cock from my gaping asshole and backed away from me.

Each of the three "strangers" quickly dressed and left having taken what they wanted.

I got up on all fours and turned my head to look at Charles. "Honey, this slut needs a man to satisfy her. Those guys just don't know how to treat a nasty woman like me. But you do. You know how to eat me and please me with your hard manly cock! I need you now darling."

Charles was hard and ready. It was true. I wasn't satisfied by those healthy hunks. They had only cared about their measly pleasures. I was calling to Charles for a satisfaction that love and practice had developed. He approached me and I remained on all fours my ass in the air.

"Take me however you want to darling," I moaned.

Charles stared down at the cum dripping from my ass and pussy. It was dripping slowly forming a small puddle on the floor. He felt guilty that he had pushed me to this despicable state and felt that he had to help me recover from this horrible ordeal as best he could. The oozing semen was evidence that this was real and had happened to his poor Tina. He wanted to get rid of the semen that was soiling his wife and he wasn't very particular about the means, so he slurped up a mouthful of that disgusting man cum from my pussy and ass with his extended tongue. I moaned my approval. Charles ignored his disgust and closed his eyes and then with the gentlest of licks began to swirl that cum up into his mouth.

"Ummm," I moaned as Charles licked me.

He continued to lick my cum drenched bottom until there was no cum left to remove. He found the taste not that bad at all although the memory of how it got there was very repugnant. "The scoundrels cum is gone," he said.

I shuddered in an intense orgasm on that thought and how the cum was removed. 'My Charles is my cum slut,' I thought.

Charles moved up to my mouth for a kiss.

"Ummmm," I moaned as Charles kissed me.

Sue continued taking pictures, but was having trouble because our actions had made her so hot she was torn between photographing us and frigging herself.

"I need your hard cock in my pussy," I whispered as I broke our kiss.

I remained on all fours and Charles mounted me from behind. The inside of my pussy was slick with cum and my juices and Charles slid in with such ease that he was afraid I wouldn't feel him. But on the initial thrust I came again with a shudder. Charles grabbed my hair and slowly pulled my head back so that I was looking up at an angle towards the ceiling. "It will take a long, long time before I will cum in you. Your holes are all filled with those scoundrels slippery man cum. You will take me slut until I'm done with you," Charles said to me.

"Oh, baby you know I will," and with that said I shook again as another wave of pleasure washed over me.

Charles stroked my sopping pussy for 30 minutes before he felt his eruption was eminent. "Where do you want it, baby," he asked?

"On my breasts, darling. Just as I had asked you to do before," I said breathing heavily.

Charles pulled out and spurted his thick seed onto the tops of my breasts.

When he had finished Sue grabbed his hand and my hand and led us to the garden for more pictures.

Charles did lick his cum off of my nipples and this time he was not repulsed by the idea or the taste. He concluded that he would do this again in a heartbeat. If fact, he was looking forward to having me act like his cum slut and feed his cum down my throat.

Sue's camera clicked away as our passion was caught on film.

"Darling, we sluts turn to lovers when presented with a real man like you," I said and Charles understood that I was his despite his changing abilities.

Charles had such a mixture of emotions that night. It was very nice to end the evening on that thought. It helped him manage with his dysfunction, which remains with no sign of improvement.

Our sex life on the other hand has actually improved. It's never routine like it had been, it's returned to monogamous, but the roles are better understood and our communication has improved immensely.