Tina's Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was great! It was a lot of hard work, but it's worth it if you get the results you want," I answered.

"You spent the entire day there," he noted.

"Yes, and we're not quite finished. I'm going back again tomorrow," I said looking him in the eye and stretching my arms up above my head.

"You are? What can you spend days to photograph," Charles asked?

"Well, tomorrow I wanted to do a few nudes," I said as I thrust my chest out with my arms behind me, still stretching.

"Are these photo's private? I mean is Sue going to use them in a book or put them up for sale," Charles asked me as he stared as I stretched spreading my legs before him?

"No. I have commissioned her and we have a written contract. However, I may take a few of the choice photos and do a collage that uses them," I answered. I spread my legs further and bent down, stretching some more.

"You're thinking of using nudes of yourself in a collage," he asked?

"Some of myself, and possibly some of me with someone else," I said as I looked at Charles from between my legs.

"What do you mean someone else? I thought that you were alone with Sue at this place," he said quickly?

"We were alone today. I was hoping to persuade you to come with me tomorrow and to be in some photo sessions with me," I said, my tone changing to a conciliatory tone of voice.

"Me! You want me to be part of a session! I don't know. I'm not that photogenic," Charles said with a bit of apprehension in his voice.

"You've been going to the gym since your problems started and you are looking very good to me! Besides I want you, my husband, to be with me naked and sensual," I said sucking a finger into my mouth.

"Me naked," he repeated his question, but it seemed directed to himself as much as it was to me?

"Yes. I want you to be naked and maybe even hard. I'll be naked too. You will be facing me with your tongue out to lick my nipple. Sue will snap some photo's all the while. She's done this many times before. She remains in the background. The mood is made of just you and I. Our excitement is ours to build," I said as I embraced him.

"Damn Tina, you make it sound so sexual. You know that I have some serious problems in that area. I know that I'll feel uncomfortable if Sue was watching us. Aren't you uncomfortable about being naked having your picture taken! How do you tell yourself to do it," Charles asked me?

"Sue is a professional, and my friend. I treat her like I would a doctor. Some things the doctor has to see or do to get the result you want. A little wine doesn't hurt either," I said tracing my fingers through his hair like a comb.

Charles paused and gave the idea some thought before announcing his decision. "I'll do it," he said and then he sighed.

"Good, now I know a little cock loving slut whose pussy has a hunger for some cum," I said while hugging him tightly.

Charles went and got his Viagra. Later, we had a memorable sexual encounter. He made me cum with his tongue and fingers and cock and toys.

I was a coward when Charles asked me how I could be naked with Sue. He had no idea what power I had happily abdicated to her. I don't understand why, but I want to accept orders from her. I want to please her. I want to feel myself surrender to her. If what I do pleases her, then that will make her make more demands of me, so that I can continue to abdicate my will and control to her. I sense that her mind is keen. She is sexually much more experienced than I am. I trust her to keep her requests, no commands, reasonably safe. I often feel extreme embarrassment doing what she demands I do. Her demands are doable and safe. They are also inventive and sexual and outrageous. Certainly my own habits and conventions are put into question with each of my actions. My limits are pushed and most certainly challenged. Even if I were to someday believe that discarding underwear was fine, my coworkers, my family, my friends, and my neighbors would not agree. I feel profound embarrassment if my disagreeable behavior is seen by others. Even if I am not seen, the fact that I might be seen gives me an incredible thrill. I get so worked up emotionally because all of the behaviors and requests are ultimately sexual. I get wet between my legs. I tremble. I blush and have to avert any eye contact. I want to just disappear when Sue makes me feel that way, but I know that I can't disappear. I don't know if there is a word to describe someone who craves this kind of feeling.

If Charles issued orders, I would obey him too. It's that I don't ever expect Charles to be demanding like that. I think that it will take a lot of changes on his part to be more assertive over me. His habit is to accommodate my wishes, but what I secretly want is nearly the opposite of that. I want to accommodate him. But it's more than that.

When Sue told me to remove my underwear at the office, I was filled with a mixture of emotions. It wasn't my habit. I was not responsible for deciding to do this. It was dangerous. It was forbidden. It was sexually exciting me. It was doable. I immediately felt thrilled and terrified! I trembled with not knowing what would happen. I wanted this other human mind apart from me and my wishes and my desires and my habits and my fears and my passions to test these taboos and to play with my emotions and also to play with my body. I was so sexually excited! I was drawn for more like a dangerous addictive drug. Deep inside I want to be seen by others as desirable. A bare ass and tits were a dangerous step closer to being seen by others! Then there was the fact that Sue was responsible for originating the request. I wasn't responsible! I had abdicated to her and now was willing to let her take control over me. I also felt ashamed that I craved this kind of perverse direction. A bible thumper would have condemned me at the same time I felt a kind of liberation. I was thrilled at the results.

Charles and I arrived at Barbara's at 4 P.M. and were met at the door by Sue. We all went into the library and sat down awaiting Sue's directions.

"I want couple pictures for the most part. I want you both to change clothes. I have the outfits here and you can change in the bathroom down the hall," Sue said politely. Charles had a white shirt suitable for wearing with a tuxedo, summer weight linen slacks, belt, and shoes. My outfit included hose, garter, thong panty, pushup transparent half-cup bra, white semi sheer front button blouse and short black skirt. I wore 4-inch heels and had several bracelets and a beautiful 18" necklace that by itself was a work of art.

Charles went first. After he had left the room I asked Sue, " What do you have in mind?"

"I want a couple of hours of the two of you getting photographed together. We will gradually get more sexual. Did you bring the Viagra as I requested," Sue asked?

Yes, I have it. But how can we make Charles believe me though," I asked Sue.

"Leave that to me. Just trust me for the moment and let's have some fun with the session," Sue said gaily.

When I returned, Sue had poured some wine for herself and me. Charles refused to drink since his medial condition began so he had some ginger ale. We spent the next couple of hours posing as a couple. It was one of the most fabulous afternoons I have ever had with Charles. We were posed acting in roles that were not part of our norm. This by itself was exciting. The fact that the photographs were fun to do just added to the excitement.

Charles was having fun too. He got into the spirit of the afternoon and was acting nearly as giddy as I was and he wasn't even drinking anything alcoholic. Sue used wine as a prop in several photos and I was downing glass after glass until I was a quite relaxed.

"It's time to unbutton a few buttons Tina. Have your man do this," Sue directed.

Charles complied. His face was showing his interest and excitement.

"Another button please. Look this is going to be no good if I have to tell you everything to do. Charles, slowly remove Tina's clothes. Just forget that I am here. Ultimately I want to photograph cum dripping off of Tina's nipples," Sue stated.

Charles was reluctant. I coaxed him and soon we had forgot that Sue was taking pictures. I was still wondering how I could demonstrate to Charles that I love him and him alone.

We all heard the doorbell ring. Charles and I were like kids caught with our clothes off. We dressed as quickly as we could. When Sue appeared again she was followed by three well built young men.

"Tina and Charles, may I introduce Harold, Steve, and Pete. They are friends that help model in some of my photo sessions," Sue explained

"Are these the guys that Sue measured their cock size," Charles whispered?

"Yes," I said softly. I was stunned. These names were the names I had given to the anonymous men in my sexual fantasies lately. I had even based my dreams on these real men even though I had never met them and had only heard a little about them from Sue.

"We are going to take pictures similar to the ones that I had done a few weeks ago. It was quite a fun time. Everyone worked together to make some fine pictures," Sue said walking towards her cameras she began undressing!

Harold, Steve, and Pete took the hint and they all began undressing too. In a few minutes Sue and her friends were naked.

Tina, Charles, let's not hold up the pictures," Sue admonished.

Charles was staring at the four naked people and was clearly dumbfounded. "What the fuck," was his only thought and emotion. He was frozen still, as was I.

Charles tried to swallow, but the lump in his parched throat would not go down. He was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Tina, baby, take your clothes off dear," Sue asked politely.

I started to fumble for my buttons unsuccessfully at first.

Charles saw I was moving to comply and his hand grabbed my arm. "What the fuck are you doing," he barked.

"I'm going to get naked and take some pictures," I said sheepishly.

'Damn, each of these guys was a hunk. Did they dance at La Bare or what,' I thought? It was great to imagine any of the three lusting for me as I showed them my body in sexually provocative poses. My pussy was beginning to drip going into overdrive readying myself for that exquisite man flesh even though I would not touch them and they would not touch me. My animal femaleness went into action on it's own without conscious thought. I stood and felt weak in the knees. I headed for the bathroom for relief of some kind. Cold compresses for my forehead, or perhaps a finger frigging my clit, maybe both.

Sue was excited too. She was shaking and putting the equipment together helped to dissipate some of her excitement. She imagined me naked with 4 men watching me. And she, Sue, would get the whole thing down on film.

"Tina, are you in there," Sue called loudly knocking as she called.

I experienced a mighty orgasm moments before and was still in the aftershocks when I heard Sue's voice at the door. "In a minute," I managed to say in somewhat shaky voice. I slowly gathered myself together and went out again with renewed commitment to bare my body before these people and make the very best erotic photo's I could.

"Are you ok, your acting a little giddy," Charles observed.

I walked up to Charles and put my arms around him and began to nibble on his ear. "I'm horny as hell and I'm going to strip naked for Sue and her friends in a few minutes and be the object of lust from these three hunks," I whispered into my husbands ear.


"Tina, you are already the object of my lust. Isn't that enough sweetie," Charles whispered back.

"You'll always be my man darling, but I just about promised Sue, and she's gone to all that trouble to set it up for me. She's really good setting people up darling. Besides don't most men want their women to be exposed in public and wantonly desired with pure manly lust. I want to give you that darling. I want to be seen as a wicked woman just once, in fact not in fantasy, and this situation seems so safe. Sue would never hurt me or treat me bad. She really has a talent for bringing out the erotic. Have you seen her work? Besides, I need you to do me a big favor in a few minutes. I am going to need your cum for the photo shoot. Can you cum for me darling? Can you cum on my breasts dear. I want your sticky ropes of cum to dangle off of my nipples in the photo. Sue said it would help to make me look wicked. I want to help you cum my darling," I purred my arguments and pleadings into his ear with whispers and wet kisses.

Charles, felt threatened. He wondered how he could tell me that I was drunk and this was stupid and he didn't share that fantasy to expose his wife to strange men and he thought that Sue was just using me.

"Tina, don't do this. Please, Tina for my sake, for our sake, don't do this," Charles whispered.

"Tina, don't you look sexy already pawing your man and squirming that gorgeous wicked body all around him. You have the men here already hardening up and you haven't removed a thing. What a tease and boy how you please," Sue said as she approached me!

Taking a chance Sue reached out and caressed my naked thigh from the back. I responded with a shudder.

"Perhaps you will begin to tease and please us all right here with your sexy strip. Sue gently commanded. She picked up a remote control and a blues tune was started with a sexy beat to which I began a seductive bump and grind with my sexy ass.

Sue felt my sexual juices leaking from my pussy down both of my thighs. She moistened her pointer finger in them and stuck it in her mouth and moaned, "Oh baby are you hot and sweet. You're getting off on the fact that we'll all see your naked ass and tits and sweet dripping pussy in just a few minutes. You are a wicked naughty little girl. Underneath the innocent façade you are really a nasty little slut," Sue purred the words.

Sue was addressing one of my favorite fantasies. I sat up on the top of the couch, slowly spread my legs wide, lifted my skirt high in time with the music, moistened my finger in my own pussy juice from my thigh and placed the finger in my mouth with a moan as I answered in a baby talk voice, "Would a nice girl do this?"

"Baby, little girls that taste their own pussy juices really are sluts not just make believe. Baby, dear be a good little whore and help these poor men get off. They want to see you, and watch you remove those clothes from that whores slutty body and they want to see those slutty fingers frig that slutty clit of yours and they want to see your pretty pussy lips pulled wide apart and exposed and they want to see your pretty slut asshole too pulled wide open and nasty."

"Now strip bitch and show these lustful hunks what a pretty slut body you have," Sue commanded being very careful not to use my name in the same sentence as the degrading language. She was helping me keep the pristine wholesome Tina separate from the slut whore about to lewdly expose her most private parts to total strangers in a manner meant to arouse and entice and excite the male animals surrounding her now. Tina, the slut, was feeling power from the role. I could see the three hunks stroking their male members and this lecherous act just fueled my emotional desire to continue my lewd display and to measure the response in my audience. My hands began to unbutton my blouse.

"That's it baby! Yeah! Take it off baby! Show us your slutty bitch tits," the three strangers said loudly feeding my emotions of power.

"Tina, stop this right now, please darling. Tina you are not a slut or whore. You are my wife. Please stop this," Charles implored.

"Baby, give me your panties, your husband is jealous of your sexuality darling and he doesn't want this photo shoot," Sue said as she reached out open handed waiting for my compliance. I did remove my panties and handed them to naked Sue who sat on Charles lap and stuffed the panties into his mouth.

"Baby your husband is fine now, he's not injured in any way. I'll just hold him for a few minutes while you finish. Baby you've got a job to do now strip," Sue commanded loudly.

The men started calling for me to take off my blouse, then take off my skirt and finally take off my bra. I stood as a naked whore before them massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples and moaning with half closed eyes.

Charles was staring at me. Sue was massaging his hardening erection. His self-doubt about his sorry performance resurfaced. He wondered if he had been a factor pushing me into this depravity. If he couldn't satisfy me, was I seeking some sexual fulfillment from elsewhere, from exhibitionism or worse?

"What a pretty whore we have here. But she's such a clean little slut. She needs some cum to drip from her nipples for the shoot to work. Can we get Charles to cum on you dear," Sue inquired.

I walked up to Charles and felt his pants where his half shriveled cock was lying. "He's too flaccid. He needs Viagra and a half hour blow job and then he might cum if I talk dirty enough to him," I said ignoring the embarrassment I was causing him. I walked to my purse found a vial of Viagra and placed one in his mouth. I sat down in his lap facing him. "I want your cum on my nipples darling. Now what will get you hard for me," I asked?

"What else might our pretty slut dirty herself up with," Sue asked wanting to hurry the shoot along.

"I see several other hard men here. I imagine they might volunteer to help out this poor little slut find some fresh cum for her nipples," I said while massaging my breasts in front of his face.

"What a fucking gorgeous whore. I'll give you cum for both nipples if you help to milk it from me slut," Peter offered.

"I'll be right back lover," I said as I approached Peter.

"Let's see what you've got big fella," I said as I grabbed a hold of his cock with my hand.

Pete was six very hard inches of man cock. His recovery after orgasm was 10 minutes and he meant to fuck me after I sucked his cock for cum.

"Not so fast princess. You need lots of cum to dirty that slut body. The three of us will all spill our loads, but you gotta pay for it bitch. You gotta milk it from us and then get us all to cum again. Agreed," Harold spewed the question?

"Boys, why don't you all help out and lets get this cum shot done. Tina wants her erotic photos and you fellas were called in to help and help you shall. Baby, lay down on the sofa. Pete you go here Harold you go here and Steve over here," Sue directed.

Pete placed his cock up to my mouth. I could smell his musk. I wanted to take him into my mouth, but I had told myself that I would not have sex with anyone but Charles That was slut for real and I was just willing to expose myself. But I only had two hands to jack off three guys. I would have to use my mouth. Besides they were to spill their seed on me and not in me so it was not really sex. I opened wide and Pete moaned as I took him in.

Harold was hoping to cum fast so Sue could get the pictures taken so he could collect the second orgasm he thought I owed each of them. Harold was thinking of my tight little asshole and how that would certainly suck his 5.5 inches dry in no time. Women's asses are just so damn hot Harold recalled.

Steve began to gently stroke my very moist slit and clit. I was so close to orgasm myself that all it took was a few delicate fingers to push me over the top and cause me to really go to town on Peter's swollen member. Pete figured that Steve and Harold had the nipples covered so he was going to cum down my throat in just a few more strokes. Steve and Harold were very turned on by my bucking orgasm and soon their cocks were spurting generous amounts of cum on my breasts. Peter grabbed my hair and pulled my whore's mouth down onto his spurting cock.

I was angry at first. This fucker is using me I thought as I gagged on the cum and his cock head at the back of my throat. Then, I let it pass when I heard Sue's commanding voice say, "Enough we have plenty of gooey cum on her nipples. Oh, this is just so perfect. Tina you have the perfect body for this erotic shot."