All Comments on 'Tingle's The Word!'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I think I need...more!!

Sitting here,I realize that I am starving for more... Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

I think I speak for everyone who read this story when I say, "Keep it cummin'!" I want to know what happens to them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unanimous

I think we all agree. Hot story but you need to continue it to the big pool party. A big six way orgie with Mom and Dad cuming home and joining in...

Frederick CarolFrederick Carolalmost 20 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Everyone seems to be asking for more. If you read the footnote, you'd see that the story is a spin-off from 'Change of Plan', a five-part series written from Matt's point of view, plus 'I'll just borrow Matt, sweetheart', about Matt and Kathy's mom. You'll find them all from my member page!

mandiloumandiloualmost 20 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. Well written. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What women want

Oh god, man, you know females! I got no idea how you know that stuff. 'corse, no real girls would be such sluts but you write pretty well what goes on in their heads - insecurities, worries... all the stuff.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
write on!

Excellent description of everyone's feelings, thoughts, etc. Good work. One of best stories I've read here. And, your grammar and spelling are superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I need more

I love your story my pussy is soaked and waiting for Matt's cock.

mac75762mac75762almost 20 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story! It really got my blood pumping. Let's hear what happens when their friends come over to swim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
tingle's the word

story very descriptive. felt like you looking at them, while they fucked, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wish it happened to me!

This is econd stories of urs I read and must say it was just a good as the first u r a real talented writer. I know u heard this before but KEEP IT CUMMIN! in both senses lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best

Ive read alot of stories be4 and this one was gr8 for a couple of reasons. For one, it seemed pretty real. By that i mean there were no 12in cocks and the oral seemed to be real to rather than the strait fucking stories of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

I came twelve violent times during that! Its a record!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Deja Vu! It's the same story, but somehow I like it better from .....

the girl's view. However, it is confusing. Many times when "I said" or something that begins with "I" is said, I immediately attribute it to Matt. Then Matt says something in return, so I have to reread the statements to reorient myself. Still, these are good stories, and I like to hear it from both sides. The author has found a way to make them interesting and sexy. Thanks.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Never read the other story, but I enjoyed this one very much.

Two little virgins making out was very hot, having lost her cherry Cathy has become one hot horny woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous