All Comments on 'Tit for Tat'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
prop69prop69almost 14 years ago
Nice weekend

25 years ago when hot tubbing was big we had a group that did some mututal touching. Then back to our wives for the finishing act. Nice story. (No male masturbating)

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 14 years ago
Where is Part 2

Don't leave it here...You know they all want to swap and see each other doing it with someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same

My wife and I and several other couples do something like this. We were all H.S. friends years ago and meet yearly at ************* State Park on Lake ******* for several days since we don't like class reunions. One year included some wine, some pot, and listening to a couple out in the woods fucking that got US all started. The next afternoon and evening was spent out on an island of sorts where we knew we wouldn't be suprised in our 'group activities'. Again, the Ladies wrote the rules - as they should. Women are rather vulnerable during sex. And us guys toed the line so as not to endanger our fun. One of the rules the GUYS made up was no cameras. We knew we weren't going to need photos to remind us of this and pictures can get misplaced. We've done this for 20yrs and are all still married. We all have normal marriages and families the rest of the year, but for 7-10 days of the year we take a vacation from being married, we're just a bunch of horny high school kids fucking each other.Though the rules still apply. 'No means No' and 'nothing done in secret' are the two biggies. I like this story of these three couples that are comfortable enough and love each other enough to enjoy even this aspect of each of their lives together.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Marvelous

Good secure exploring friends. Accepting, giving, getting off, reveling in sperm. One of my very favorite stories here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous