All Comments on 'Tit Possessed'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SOOOOOOO HOT!

WOW! Love the story and the whole lesbian take on "tit fucking"! Am a tit-lover myself (female!) and this is one of my fave fantasies! Couldn't have imagined it better myself!

BeccaMistletoeBeccaMistletoeover 19 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful...

I have never been so hot after simply reading in such a long time. I have been a big fan of your writing for quite a while, but never spoke up. With this story, I just had to. I think it's one of, if not the best, you have written. I totally agree with the last commentor. Being a big titted woman myself, and a lesbian, this has been one of my most private fantasies. I am so turned on at the fact that another woman thinks like me.

Lovingly,

Becca :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotically Interesting

This is a very hot, sweetly nasty tale! I was aroused greatly by your descrption of the Tit Fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
top of the line

this is one of the finest lesbian stories i have read. there are only three things that could improve it one a strapon session, two for them to eat each other out, three for you to give there measurements. you said one was a c cup the other was a f cup.that is a good start but what are the inches chest, waist, hips.what is there hair colour,eye colour. don;t get me wrong i loved your story it just i like to know the characters and to do so i need to be able visualize them,to do so i have to know what they, look like.your story was still great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More than a handful is still never enough!

Wild and crazy stuff - reminds me of the obsessive tit fantasies in Brit mags like 'Peaches' and 'Bounce'. Go, girls!

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

WOW! awesome! My favorite subject!! Complete turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this is a story that could have gone tits up...

..but you kept the reader with you all the way. When are you going back to the boutique to shag that teenage bra fitter senseless? lol. Loved it. Sofi xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Any more stories like it from you or other on literotica?

Really great story like the whole straddle/riding/tit up pussy deal. Not done a lot and I think its really sexy. Would love more stories like it between the two girls and maybe more girls added to the mix!

ladyhockey60ladyhockey60over 11 years ago
I love lebian tit stories

I love your story. I have always love huge breasts, finally realizing I was a perverted lesbians some 8 years ago.

Please respond and let me know if you have any more similar stories I can read.

Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tit fucking....

...is the best!. Super hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm...as a lesbian I can honestly say tit-fucking is one of my biggest turn-ons. Now if you could write one about a lactating woman tit-fucking another woman my life would be complete...Milk on clit, heaven! Oh, and if you could add a tribing scene in too then that would just be the cherry on the cake! Thanks for a great story (and a great orgaam!) xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous