Tit Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my enormous tit to her pussy and slid my nipple over her clit causing Cassie to jolt with the contact. She moaned as she began to rock back and forth over my nipple. Her juices began to coat my tit and I moulded it into the opening of her pussy. I felt her engorged pussy lips part, inviting my tit into her wet orifice. Further it slid in as she lowered herself a little more onto it. "God baby, I'm fucking your tit!" Her hands gripped the frame and she rocked her hips to and fro. Her long dark hair wildly flowed around her as her tits bounced with her every movement. Loud groans escaped from her as she lost herself in the moment.

"That's it my tit whore, ride it. Harder baby... I want to hear you let go." My hands had a hold on her rounded arse and I assisted her as she rode me back and forth. My tit was covered in her abundant juices and I could see the drips seeping over my voluptuous curves and disappear onto the blanket beneath me. Cassie's actions accelerated and her throaty groans echoed throughout the bedroom. She clung onto the bed frame as she powered herself over me causing my tit to squelch out of her dripping pussy. My hard nipple caught her clit and I continued to guide it over her throbbing flesh, heightening her pleasure.

Through her resounding erotic wails she stammered incoherent words. "Ohh god... my clit... make... ahhhh cum... ohhh...your nipple!" I took a firmer hold of my tit, aiming my nipple on her clit attempting to keep up with her frantic rhythm. I looked up and saw the erotic pleasure on her gorgeous face. Her body was coated in a film of sweat and beads of perspiration were noticeable on her forehead. Her tits bounced and jiggled wildly as she thundered towards an orgasm of intense magnitude. My nipple was now constantly flicking her clit and I felt her thighs tense as her moans reached a higher level.

In between deep and ragged breaths, my voice managed to break free from this beautiful vision above me. "Ohh baby, scream for me... let it out... let go!"

"Yeah... yeahh... YEAHHHHH... OHHHHH... AHHHHH" Cassie's whole body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm crashed through her. Her thighs trembled and her pussy convulsed violently on my tit. I felt my tit ripple as the force of her orgasm took a hold on my tit. Her wetness had soaked my tits and I could now feel it cooling as my skin sunk into the blanket. Cassie remained above me for a few minutes, recovering and catching her breath.

I ran my fingers over her arse and over the small of her back. "My god sexy, that was amazing!"

"Tell me about it, I have never cum like that before. I can still feel it running through me." Cassie straddled me properly now with both her knees at my sides. She shuffled down and crushed my lips with hers. Her hair fell tenderly onto my shoulders and face while my fingers lowered to her back and I stroked over the sheen of her skin. She pulled away slightly. Her breathing had now recovered and lightly brushed against my face.

"You are beautiful Cassie!" I softly said. "You're still trembling... are you ok?"

She nodded and a smile broadened across her radiant face. "I have never felt better baby, thank you!" She rolled off and snuggled into me. We laid there in silence for a while until she lifted her head and gently kissed my cheek, followed by a cheeky grin and a sparkle in her emerald eyes. "Can I be your tit whore again?"

I chuckled at her. "Of course baby and I have a feeling that this is just the start!"

12