All Comments on 'Titletown Tryst'

by CaptainErotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MchllVllybllMchllVllybllover 11 years ago
Well done Captain

This story was well writen, and very erotic. Had me damp on several occasions, and produced butterlies in my stomach a few times as well. Made this girl happy, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Captain?? This is Major Bummer !

You will be courtmartialled and shot at sundown for desecrating a hallowed site and lowering its standards. Only one star will shine at your headstone ! "Attenshut"!!!

"roscovich"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife is tall, 36, long legs,great arse, nice tits. Most guys given the chance would fuck her. I am 37, tonight we were going to the yacht club, we know we will be among the youngest there, most of the members would be 50+, mostly 60ish. She wears a blue dress, just long enough, sheer pantyhose, no panties, I get hard as she bends over,she knows as I get behind her,pulling her pantyhose down,she gets on all fours as I slide into her wet pussy, we are both horny at the thought of what could happen tonight and I fuck her hard, my cumm rising looking at her great arse then filling her as she rubs her pussy until I feel her pussy orgasm around me. We dress, leave our room, into the lift down to the club I reach out,my hand between her legs,her pantyhose wet from our juices. We walk in, there are about 50 people there, now we start, we get up to dance, I hold her,already I notice guys looking at her, I put my hand on her arse. We stop, get a drink,then we dance again, my hand on her arse, I move it up,lifting her dress just enough to show off her rounded bottom. We sit back down,i go to the bar, a tall guy about 60 moves next to me, would you mind if my wife and I joined you, sure why not,he said I will get the drinks. I went back to the table, told my wife we would have company. They sat with us,she was mid 60s, plumpish, dressed well,nylons, long dress. We chatted, the music began,i said to him she likes to dance, they got up, I swear when they came back his trousers were stretched. We went back to the bar,he said you are one lucky guy, why,well look at her, I would give anything to have her. I just said it straight out,want to swap,he looked stunned,swap, yeh you fuck my wife, I fuck yours. Serious,yes,what about your wife. He said we never have, I said pity, you don't know what your missing out on. We had a drink then I got up and said to him if you change your mind we are in Room 6. We went up, waited, a knock on the door, I told my wife to take her dress off and answer the door, it was them, come in, I stood,my trousers off, like a drink, I got them one. He sat down,my wife next to him, well, he said we thought about your offer. I said good, get more comfortable then, here let me help you as I moved behind his wife and undid the back of her dress, she was stiff. I looked over he had his trousers off as I stroked his wifes neck,my wife moved over and pulled his cock out,hard,thick,she would like it and then leaned over and took it in her mouth as my hands undid the bra of the older woman. I squeezed her breasts, firmly like I was milking them,the nipples hard. My wife stopped and took off her pantyhose and opened her legs, lick me, he didn't hesitate his head between her legs, getting a taste of what I had left before, I moved in front of his wife,my cock sticking out and held her head as I pushed it to her mouth, she opened it and my cock slid in and out of her mouth.She didn't suck it, my wife stood up,turned and got on all fours and holding his cock guided it into her, he couldn't wait,he grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy savagely,his thick cock pistoning in and out of her. I sat down, my fingers to his wifes pussy,damp,, I knelt down and licked her while she watched her husband fuck another woman, she got wetter. I stood her up,sat down, my cock straight up and pulled her forward until she straddled me, I rubbed some lube on my cock, positioned it at her pussy and she started to whimper so I pushed up and into her, pulling her down at the same time. I watched as he finished ,fell back to see my cock in his wife, he lasted about 5 minutes, what he didn't know was I was about to fuck his wife for the next hour, his wife orgasmed twice, I lifted her off, she was limp, my cock was hard, my wife took his cock in her mouth again, he watched as I turned his wife around, lay her over the edge of the lounge and pushed my lubed cock into her round arse and as she protested fucked that rich bitches arse until my cumm sprayed her insides and she couldn't hold herself and sprayed piss with each thrust. Her husband just moaned holding my wifes head as he came a second time. He helped her up, they cleaned up a bit, I gave him my wifes pantyhose,i kept his wifes and as they left I noticed she was walking rather funny.I love to fuck old women especially their arse. Next time we went to the club, he said hello but she said hello and left me a phone number, I went after her and said if you want me to call come outside and suck my cock,she blushed, I went outside, I saw her come out,look around and said where, I said here against the wall,what if some sees us,my cock was out,suck it and she did,3 other couples walked nearby as my cumm filled her mouth. My slut now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear cantbuymy IT"S A FUCKING SYORY!!!

IT;S NOTY RTEAL. I REPEAT...NOT......REAL. Jesus you are a dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo captain, this is Major Bummer !

You are hereby confined to your quoters until sundown, where by, according to article 140 of the war code, you will be taken to the place of execution and shall be hung by the neck until you die,

for polluting those hallowed sites with inferior stories !

Attenthut !!!

funexplorer13funexplorer13almost 3 years ago

Great story! I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The description of why they picked an ok-looking older man was the hook for me. I had a similar thought process.

I wanted to use a pro massage as a way of seeing another man's hands on my lovely 5'2" 128 lbs 22 y/old fiancé. Pre-internet made finding a suitable stranger difficult. I didn't want any friends of mine touching her. It had to be a stranger. My cute woman was reluctant but willing to do a few kinky ideas I wanted before we got married. I found a legit 63 y/old masseuse in a swinger newspaper. He had an actual storefront for regular massages and in his personal ad he offered free massages to nude women. I called and he would let me watch.

When we got there she said he was really ugly and just wanted the massage. Nothing more. At least she was there and gonna be nude... I almost fainted watching her undress in front of him. Waist length, long black hair. Perky B breasts with inch long brown nipples. After 45 mins of him working his magic tho, she weakened . The massage wasn't sexual in nature but being massaged with 2 men taking in her spectacular body got her going. At completion, he helped her sit up at the end of the table and had a foot stool to make it easier for her to get down. She looked so relaxed and comfortable with him. Her super flat stomach and shaved pussy, she was irresistible. He was standing between her knees and she gave him a long thank you hug. He went in to give her a peck on the lips. She returned the kiss and even slipped him some tongue. Things moved fast after that. They were masturbating each other and kissing. The Beauty and the Beast started their mating. He led her off the massage table and they sat next to me. He was continuously fondling her breasts and she laid back on his chest so he could have easy access. They were both grinning at me as this went on. She was in the middle of the couch with her legs on me as he lightly pinched both nipples and kissed her neck. He moved her again so her head was on his shoulder, her lips close to his... and on her side. Without speaking, she spread her legs so he could burrow his fingers inside her. As he started to finger-banged her, she casually adjusted her arm so she could continue to hold his cock. It was seamless, like they had been together before. In no time she came on his expert hand.

She's not a deep throat kinda gal, but loves to lick all over cock and balls. After she recovered from her orgasm, she got on her knees displaying her slow sensual style. She will take her time to make me cum. So I knew he was in for a treat. She licked, stroked and kissed all over his balls for at least 10 mins. He jizzed a bit on his stomach, but most dripped down his shaft and sack. She watched as the cum dripped and caught some before it fell on the couch. The masseuse tried to get up while his average boner became soft. She asked him to relax and began to lick the cum off his balls. Not satisfied, her tongue worked on his sperm-drenched pubic hair till it was clean. Lastly, her fingers gently put his soft penis in her mouth to drain the last drops of cum leaking from inside the tip. It was a thorough job that I had experienced a hundred times myself. After we got married these meetups never happened again.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Great writing. Sexy story. Only critique is the quick ending. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous