Tits Have Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

As soon as I entered the store my eyes were drawn to the pretty lingerie all around us some in bright colors, some subdued, some sexy black others innocent white the bras and panties just looked so soft, so hot, so sexy. So we went to the fitting room at the back of the store and told our new friend to hand around as I paraded in lingerie in front of her. Fortunately my gaff did a good job of keeping me cock tucked away.

I tried on some of the most lacy, soft and delicate panties and bras I had ever seen. They just felt so damn good against my skin and tits. And the sensations I was feeling plus the obvious lust in the eyes of all three women was really beginning to turn me on. We were in the changing room when Chris noticed my member was getting really hard and would start to become visible through the panties despite my skin colored gaff.

"We better do something about that erection of yours Chris said and pulled out my stiff dick and popped it into her mouth and prepared to give me a blow job. It was turning her on so much that she went on her knees in front of me sticking her ass at me and saying "Fuck me Andrea." I easily slid my stiff cock into her tight wet pussy. And not wanting to miss out on the action Ann scuttled in front of Chris thrusting her pussy in Chris' face. So Chris' tongue slid into Ann's pussy as I buried the whole length of my cock inside Chris.

We were just getting into it when suddenly Kate appeared at the doorway with a fascinated look on her face. Ann got up and walked over to her, and exposing one of her tits said, "Do you want to feel my tit Kate?" "Yes," whispered Kate in response softly touching Ann's beautiful tit. Her hand on Ann's tit quickly became firmer as Kate watched me continue to fuck Chris, so now Ann moved down and pulled Kate's panties down and proceeded to push her face under Kate's skirt, sticking her tongue deep into Kate's pussy.

Then Chris was coming, she came again and again as I fucked her, trying very hard not to make much noise, at the same time Kate also came to orgasm under Ann's expert tongue. Finally I blew my load into Chris' tight cunt. Then being a good girl as my girlfriends had taught me I proceeded to clean my cum out of Chris' tasty pussy with my tongue, while Kate and Ann switched places and Kate returned the favor that Ann had given her. Under my tongue Chris came to orgasm yet again, making it 5 times for her.

While I had been eating out Chris, my dick had started to become hard again. Ann was breathing hard after coming under the influence of Kate's tongue when she asked Kate, "Do you want some of that?" pointing towards my dick. "Oh fuck yes." replied Kate in a sultry voice and she proceeded to take my quickly hardening dick in her mouth, bobbing up and down on my dick, as I ran my hands through her silken hair. Now my dick was rock hard, and sensing this Kate pushed me on the floor and impaled herself on my stiff cock while touching my D-cup tits. She was saying to me, "This is incredible I am sitting on one of the most beautiful women in the world and caressing her tits whilst her dick is inside me, I want this to last as long as possible.

After just sitting there with my cock deep inside her pussy looking at me mesmerized she finally began to move slowly up and down. After a while in this blissful state her passion eventually over took Kate and she started speeding up until she was hit by a powerful orgasm. After coming again, on top of her first orgasm I finally came inside her spurting cum straight up deep into her cunt.

We finally came to pay for the purchases including 15 panties of assorted colors and materials, 10 bras, 7 of which were matching sets with 7 of the panties, 5 pairs of hold up stockings and 4 babydoll nightgowns including an adorable gown in pink. As Ann handed her card to the shop assistant, the young girl (must have been early 20's) said, "It sounded like you guys had fun." To which Kate replied, "Oh you bet we did."

Finally we had to leave the mall, and Kate was sad to leave us, but we exchanged phone numbers and agreed that we would definitely meet up again with her later in the week. It was on this note, enthused with the purchases and feeling hot after our sex session in the store that we returned to the apartment.

Arriving back at the apartment, Chris and Ann changed clothes to go to an evening dance class, they were both doing an entertainment arts class which included acting and dance classes. Soon after Chris and Ann left, Jenny returned, Jane still had a couple of classes to attend before she returned. Jenny was doing an art and design course and I asked how she had got on. She said, "Fine, I am going to do a project with photos and video content and I want to use Chris and Ann in it." She asked me how my day had been and I told her about our trip to the mall, filling her in on the details of our interlude with Kate.

Then Jenny said, "Well show me the clothes you bought then." So I put on a show for her modeling all the new clothes I had bought. She liked the new lingerie I had bought and she said to me, "You know Andrea you really are eye candy dressed like that." When I got to the white, sexy yet innocent, sundress she looked at me with lust in her eyes saying, "Oh God Andrea, you really look beautiful in that, stay exactly where you are." and she went off to another room. A few moments later she returned wearing her strapon and with a tube of lube in her hand.

Jenny pushed me onto the bed and started feeling my tits through the thin sundress. Then she pulled off my panties, lubed me up, and slowly pushed the strapon dildo into my ass, watching my face intensely and squeezing my nipples as she slowly entered me. This time the pain was less than it had been the first time although still enough for me to initially cry out from the shock of her entering. Also the pleasure came more quickly now.

Then Jenny pulled out for a moment and removed my dress, and this time as she pushed back in I was even able to enjoy the experience of her initial entry, even though it was still a shock to the system. Then Jenny kissed me passionately as she fucked me and remained in that position kissing me and gently fucking me until we both came very strongly. As I came my cum sprayed all over my tits and Jenny's. And after that we licked each other's tits clean.

Then Jenny in an innocent sounding voice simply said, "Please fuck me Andrea, I want you inside me." Firstly I delicately licked her pussy and clit with my tongue then as Jenny started to orgasm I pushed myself inside her. Given my shorter stature my face was level with Jenny's tit as I fucked her so as I fucked her wonderful tight wet pussy, I suckled on her hard nipples. Meanwhile Jenny ran her hands through my hair gently crying out as she reached orgasm.

Then while I was still hard, Jenny told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, and as she did she got on her hands and knees and presented her ass to me. I told her that I had never fucked anybody in the ass before so I had no experience, but Jenny insisted telling me she really wanted this. First she instructed me on how to lube up her up and prepare her by putting one finger then two then three in her ass.

After this she told me to push the head of my dick (by now rock hard) slowly into her and once I had the head in she encouraged me to slowly burry my whole cock in her. Her passage was so tight and the feeling was exquisite.

What I had not noticed was Jane coming into the room, she must have been masturbating herself watching us because she suddenly cried out, then said, "That is so fucking horny." After this she put her pussy in front of Jenny's face and Jenny started to lick it, just like a cat licking milk, no make that cream.

So now I slowly fucked Jenny up the ass while she ate Jane's pussy. It was just an incredibly erotic experience. Finally we all came together after which we lay in each other's arms luxuriating in the aftermath of the experience we had just had.

Life doesn't get much better than this...............

My aim in this chapter was to strengthen the plotline while adding more erotic scenes, please let me know if I was successful? As usual I ask the question do you want to see more along these lines?

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12