Tits Have Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

To which Jane responded, "Yeah, you have no idea how good it feels doing this, it's like I am fucking you Liz using Andrea." and as if to emphasize her point she grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it hard causing me to cry out and my dick to jump again inside Liz.

Finally Jane and I came together in unison as Liz came for her fifth time shuddering in ecstasy. It was late so we finally all went up to Liz's bedroom and snuggled together on her large king sized bed. I fell asleep between 2 beautiful women each of which had one of my tits in their mouths and a hand on my dick. Now I would definitely recommend falling asleep like that.

The following morning I was woken up by having a wet pussy brushed against my nose and Jane giggling saying, "I thought you might like something to eat." I also became aware that my dick was not only rock hard but buried inside a tight wet pussy. "Oh," remarked Jane, "and Liz and I found you hard this morning. Had you been having a wet dream? So we slid you into Liz."

Then Liz and Jane giggled just like two schoolgirls sharing a pubescent fantasy. Their giggling then came to an end as they started kissing each other ardently and feeling each other's tits while I serviced their love holes.

After both women had cum a couple of times, Jane got on her hands and knees, telling me to fuck her doggie style while she proceeded to eat out Liz. Holding Jane's tit softly in my hand as I slowly fucked her, I yanked on her hair causing her to cry out and said, "That's, for last night." This caused Jane to suck Liz's clit even harder causing Liz to cum hard.

Jane replied, "I love it when you fuck me and caress my tit when you are doing it, and when you pull my hair like that it just makes me cum harder." As Jane said this she did cum hard. Jane came to a second orgasm with me inside her when I finally shot my load and Liz had cum three times.

As we lay in each other's arms Liz said "Wow, I think you guys are my favorite people right now, I think we will have to find plenty of reasons to meet up Andrea, and of course you will have to bring Jane with you."

Jane replied, "I will certainly be reminding her to give you work updates on a regular basis in person."

"Seriously," Liz continued, "Andrea demonstrating the latest prototype software in person rather than just e-mailing me the updates as she had done earlier was a lot more productive."

Then I asked, "Don't you think there might be a conflict of interest? I mean you subcontracting me yet also us meeting in a social even intimate context."

"You don't need to worry Andrea," Liz informed me, in work I won't show you any favoritism, actually I am likely to be more critical of your work as an over compensation, but don't worry Andrea you do excellent work so I will never have reason to discipline you in any way. "The same goes for my company," continued Liz, "I have never had any reason to justify using you on any of the projects because your work is of such a high standard.

At this, Jane came in, "Well maybe you and I can discipline Andrea a little not in the work context, we could tie her up sometime, she would probably secretly like it."

At this I blushed a deep red and Liz lustily responded, "Fuck yes I am sure we could find an excuse to give this hot bitch and ass whipping some time."

We slept for a while and I was first to wake up, preparing fluffy pancakes, particularly I was thinking of Liz's daughters. Soon Liz and Jane came down to join me and Liz's 4 year old daughter came down wearing a princess costume and with the instinctive knowledge of emotions that all small kids have, she asked me, "What are you sad about?"

I replied, "Sorry Tracy, it's just that I always wanted to dress as a princess when I was your age but I never got the opportunity."

"Oh, how sad, and you are so beautiful," Tracy said earnestly, "you are like a princess."

"Why thank you," I replied, "tears in my eyes."

Tracy continued, "When I am grown up I want to get married in a beautiful white dress."

I replied, "Yes that was my dream too."

Tracy said very sincerely, "You will, I just know you will." I was thinking to myself, not likely when we, my 'family' had such an 'unconventional' living arrangement.

At that point Jane cut in, "Andrea really is a princess Tracy, it's just that she maybe doesn't realize it yet."

At which point Liz said, "Yes Tracy, she is a darling girl."

When I heard what Tracy and Jane and Liz said, tears were streaming down my eyes, I was thinking to myself it was a good job I wasn't wearing makeup, I felt so loved at that moment.

Automatically I stretched out my arms to embrace Tracy Liz and Jane, saying, "Jane is a princess as well and also your mom."

"Yes I know," Tracy replied, "I want to grow up just like all of you."

"Well with a beautiful mom like Liz, I am sure you will." Jane said.

Finally after a low calorie lunch of chicken salad we thanked Liz promising to hook up again soon and left to return to Trish and Sandy.

When we arrived at Trish and Sandy's mansion we were greeted by Trish wearing a black bikini who invited us to join them in the pool outside. We mentioned that we had not brought any swimming costumes.

Trish replied, "No problem you are both the same size as Sandy and I, I am sure we can find something for you to wear." Soon Jane and I were kitted out in bikini's, Jane's white and mine pink and both having G strings at the ass showing off our cute asses.

After a couple of hours swimming in the pool we had dinner at the pool side which was melon followed by vegetarian lasagna and a desert of strawberries and cream. Afterwards we got in Trish and Sandy's large whirlpool Jacuzzi, which easily accommodated the 4 of us. Soon we had removed our swim wear and were unashamedly naked together.

Suddenly Sandy looking at our tits, and her own, said, "You know the four of us would represent a wet dream for any adolescent boy."

Jane responded, "Well to be truthful the 3 of you represent a wet dream for me, right now I am so horny, I want to fuck all of you." "Me too," Sandy responded eagerly, "let's dry off and go up to our room."

As we walked into Trish and Sandy's bedroom I saw that they had a large water bed, and Sandy jumped on the bed pulling me on with her, saying, "So now how about you fucking me, you kept me waiting too long.

Jane said, "Oh yes I really want to see you guys get it on."

"Oh fuck yes," Trish agreed.

Then Sandy said, "I also want to see Trish fuck Jane."

Jane hearing this looked at Trish with lust in her eyes saying "Fuck yes." "And after," Jane continued, "I really want to get it on with Sandy, the woman who taught my Andrea to eat pussy so well."

Sandy pushed me back onto the bed and crawled over me so that her pussy was above my face and her face above my dick. Wasting no time she took my swollen dick in her mouth and started licking sucking and deep throating me. I started ardently licking her pussy, every so often brushing my tongue over her clit.

Sandy broke for a minute from sucking my dick to say, "I see you have developed your pussy eating skills since we were last together." Soon Sandy had had two orgasms and I was rock hard, so Sandy mounted me cowgirl style saying, "This is the moment I have been waiting for."

Initially she was just still enjoying the feeling of my dick inside her, but then she slowly started to move up and down.

Sandy took my nipples between two fingers as she moved up and down my pole, saying, "oh yes this was definitely worth waiting for." I looked over at Trish and Jane who were now on the bed. Trish was doing Jane doggie style and while they fucked, both of them were looking at Sandy and me, intently.

After coming twice Sandy had me change position and do her doggie style, pulling my hand to her tit, "Oh yes," she cried, "that's it, squeeze that tit while you fuck me. That is so hot."

She must have cum three times when she, got on her back and pulled me to her telling me to put my dick in her ass. I told her she was not lubed, but she replied she liked it natural and told me to get her ready by just licking the juices from her pussy and using my tongue to transfer them to her ass.

I pushed two fingers in her ass and stimulated her for a while before she said, "I want your dick, put your dick in." So I pushed the head of my dick into her ass and held it there looking at her. She was saying, "deeper, deeper." So I gradually pushed my dick all the way inside her and just held it there for a few minutes letting her get used to me.

She started talking to me saying. "Do you like my nice tight ass Andrea?" to which I moaned in response. "It feels soooo good having your dick up my ass." she continued, while rubbing her clit. "Now fuck me hard."

So I started to fuck her with long deep strokes and while I was fucking her she brought her face down to me and started kissing me intently as I continued to fuck her. Finally I could no longer contain myself spurting my cum deep inside her ass. Then we fell exhausted onto the bed with my dick still buried deep inside her ass.

At that point Jane said, "That was so fucking hot. I came twice watching you fucking Sandy in the ass.

Then Jane looked at me intensely saying, "Will you do something for me Andrea?"

"Anything," I quickly replied. "I really want you to do this Andrea." Jane continued, "It is one of my two biggest unrealized fantasies."

"Ok," I said, hesitantly, now I was worried because of the time Jane was taking in coming round to say it, what the fuck was I agreeing to. Then Jane said, "I want to see you suck Trish's dick."

"Oh fuck yes," Sandy said, "I would love to see Trish get her dick sucked by you."

Suddenly my head reeled. What was Jane asking? Didn't she understand the magnitude? Trish was quick to come in, "I would love you to suck my dick Andrea, but if you are not sure about it it's ok."

I looked at Trish, her beautiful tits, her curvy body, her long silken hair. I thought about how Trish had helped me out with my transformation, how she had always been generous with me. I loved Trish, I really did.

Then Sandy said, "Look Andrea, why not just try a few licks, if it is too much for you just stop. It is just like eating pussy really, remember how you were hesitant when I first started to teach you how to eat pussy. Look I will take one side of her dick, you take the other."

Put like Sandy put it, it didn't seem like such a big deal. What harm could it do? I could give it a try, if I couldn't continue I could stop. Sandy pushed Trish down on the bed and knelt down by her dick. She motioned me to kneel down like her on the other side of Trish's dick and follow her lead.

She took Trish's rapidly hardening dick in her hand and starting from the base of the dick slowly licked up the length of Trish's dick finishing at the head. I noted the change in Trish's breathing as Sandy did this.

So I slowly stretched out the tip of my tongue placing it at the base of Trish's dick. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. Trish's dick had a soft smooth texture despite its apparent hardness.

Taking encouragement from my initial contact, I delicately traced the tip of my tongue up the other side of dick in front of me, finishing at the head. I noted the change in texture when I reached the head, it was even smoother than the rest of the dick and slightly moist. Trish's breathing was becoming harder now and I thought I heard a sharp intake of breath from Jane.

"Very good Andrea," Sandy praised me as she proceeded with her lesson, "now you need to start by sucking in Trish's ball and then pull up slowly, letting the ball fall out of your mouth as lick, more strongly this time up the length of Trish's cock, finishing by circling your tongue around the head."

Then I watched carefully noting Sandy's actions as she slowly sucked Trish's ball into her mouth, held it there for a moment and then slowly released it as she licked (this time with a strong stroke) up Trish's dick, ending by flicking her tongue teasingly around the head.

Trish's dick and balls were clean shaven like my own so I knew I wouldn't get any hair in my mouth, so I hesitantly placed my lips around the other ball and sucked it into my mouth enjoying the surprisingly pleasant texture of it. Then slowly I pulled away gently releasing the ball from my mouth and with a strong stroke I licked my way up towards the head, I was intrigued by the way that the sensitive cock appeared to be actively responding as my tongue moved up it.

Finally I used my tongue to draw a circle around the head of Trish's dick and was rewarded by the sound of her moaning. Now I was beginning to feel proud of my accomplishment.

"Excellent Andrea," Sandy was saying, "it looks like you are going to be a natural." I was so happy to hear these words of encouragement. I was concentrating on how much pleasure I could give Trish and on how pleased Jane would be with me.

"Now we actually start on the cock sucking." Sandy began. "This time I start at the head of the dick and slowly suck it into the mouth just like I did with her ball. I suck just the head of the dick and lick the sensitive head while it is in my mouth." Sandy continued as she proceeded to demonstrate what she had just said.

Now feeling more confident I took Trish's sensitive cock head into my mouth and gently massaged the head with my tongue and again I was rewarded by Trish's moans again making me proud of my progress. This time I clearly heard Jane cry out and looked over towards her, she was fingering herself rapidly as she intently watched what I was doing.

Sandy continued with the lesson, "Now, again I take the cock head into my mouth but this time start sucking more of the dick into my mouth and gradually moving down the shaft, licking her dick with me tongue as I move down."

Again she showed me. "Then when her dick starts to push against the back of my throat, I open my mouth further to accommodate more of the dick while keeping my lips firmly sealed around her dick so as not to lose suction, then it is just a matter of moving up and down the erect member." Again Sandy demonstrated, this time causing Trish to cry out and thrash around a bit on the bed.

Following Sandy's lead I took the head of Trish's dick into my mouth and sucked gradually moving down her until the head of her dick was up against the back of my mouth. Interestingly, the feeling of the dick head up against the back of my mouth was quite pleasant. Then I opened my mouth wider and was able to cram another inch of dick into my mouth.

Almost coming against the gagging point I let Trish's dick slide out of my mouth but I retained the head, then pushed down again, again feeling like I was almost trying to swallow the dick in my mouth, and again let it slide out licking the underside of Trish's dick as I did so.

Soon I had a bobbing motion established and Trish was crying out in ecstasy. I also heard Jane and Sandy crying out, they were rubbing each other's clits as they intently watched what I was doing.

Jane was crying out, "oh fuck YESSS, you're fucking incredible Andrea, that is so fucking hot, and that you would do this for me is the biggest turn on I have had in my entire life."

In a few moments Trish said she was going to cum, so I took his dick out of my mouth and wanked her until she came all over her tits. At this point Jane, Sandy and I all closed in on Trish's tits, licking off the cum and sharing it with each other and Trish.

Then we all flopped next to each other on the bed, Trish and I in the middle with Jane on my side and Sandy on Trish's "That was fucking incredible." Trish declared, and I felt like I was in heaven, having a heady feeling about what I had accomplished.

It was at this point that Jane said, "And now for my other biggest unrealized fantasy."

There are no prizes for guessing Jane's other fantasy. So what do you think guys, do you want more?

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12