All Comments on 'Tits Have Benefits Ch. 05'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
the_apocalypsethe_apocalypsealmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Loved this chapter. The sex was extremely hot and very well described. Had me hard all the way through it.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad it kept you up LOL

Megarae13Megarae13almost 13 years ago
:)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I really liked it, a lot of girls aren't open minded enough to be involved with a crossdresser or T-girl. One of my last lovers was a very good friend of mine and also a crossdresser so I know how difficult it can be, not just on a sexual level but on an emotional level, so it's nice to see a story that's actually pretty sweet on the love/relationship part of it.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Emotional content

Megarae,

Personally what I always aim to do is capture the emotional life of the characters in my stories. The question I am always asking is do the characters ring true emotionally? And will the reader identify emotionally with the character?

Actually I believe that this focus on capturing the emotional life of the characters is quite a feminine trait.

As much good story writing centers on capturing emotions of the characters, does this mean that I believe that good male writers have some element of femininity in their psychological make up? You bet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous