All Comments on 'Tits Have Benefits Ch. 07'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hottchichottchicalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 has been submitted

For anybody who liked this story, I just wish to inform you that Tits Have Benefits Ch. 08 has been submitted and should be out in a few days.

ToontweekerToontweekeralmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!

Just read this entire series. Best story I have found to date on Literotica. Can't wait for the honeymoon.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Toontweeker

For your lovely comment xxx

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 10 years ago
Comedic spelling mistakes

Fun read, hot read, but quite a few spelling and grammatical errors.

However I'm only going to point out one because it made me laugh.

"Hansom" - A hansom is a type of horse drawn cart. Which is why someone looking hansom was so funny ;-)

I'm certain you meant "handsome", which is good-looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm crying 😂

No not in laughter. I'm a trans girl myself and as hot as this story is (And it's great btw) my name is also andrea so reading this has been such a teeat fornme. I imagine some of the people in my life calling me that and i cant hold back the tears. I know you didnt mean this to happen but thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You managed to bring the tears hot and heavy on this one. I felt so bad for Ann since she had no parents to be there on her wedding day. I was thrilled for Andrea because her mother not only showed up to her wedding but completely accepted her and her sister. Lastly there was the speech from John which was thoughtful, beautifully put on completely on point. Overall I found this to be so emotional that I had to stop reading since I couldn’t see the screen and my top was soaked with tears and snot since I ran out of Kleenex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew there was going to be some emotional moments but you really made a mess of me. Andreas mother showing up and being totally accepting and loving to both her children who were present and their significant others was something I hoped for but I thought wouldn’t happen considering the fact that I thought she would show up before the wedding to spend some time with her children but you got me on that one. I felt so bad for Ann that it really broke me up. I don’t understand how a parent can be so callous and self absorbed that they disown their own child because they love someone of the same sex as themselves. People like that deserve to grow old alone and get reminded daily that they could have had a beautiful family if they just weren’t so hateful. The part that got to me the most had to be the wedding toast. What lovely sentiments while wording it in such a way that their family understood what was being discussed but everyone else was utterly clueless. That’s when I had to stop to get another box of tissues and also clean off my iPad since it was soaked. I have loved this story from the start but this chapter we just fucking incredible. Thank you so much for all your work creating and posting it.

J.D.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Loving it .. I haven't taken an 8 inch cock yet, but my boyfriend is going to get lucky 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous