Tits Have Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Looking at John's body Jane was clearly right, as a man in my previous life there was no way that I could ever compete with that. Yet now all I could think about was, "Yes he is a fine specimen of a man, but right at this moment it is the idea of making love to me that is turning him on so much because I am a beautiful woman." And looking at John's thick 8" dick he was clearly turned on.

As Jane stripped, John caught his breath, obviously mesmerized that his little sister had developed into such a beautiful young woman with her long black hair beautiful face, ample tits, shapely ass and shaved pussy.

As I removed my clothes I was aware of both John and Ally looking at me intensely as I uncovered my large tits with their clearly aroused nipples there was a sudden intake of breath from both of them, then when they saw my dick they both gasped.

Ally commented, "WOW, I see the dick and a nice specimen too, but all I can think of Andrea as is a girl."

"Yeah," replied Jane, "that's what gets everybody, because Andrea is as much of a girl as you or I, she just happens to have a dick between her legs."

Suddenly Ally said, "I've just got to taste that dick." Pushing me onto the bed and taking my dick into her mouth. At the same time John started suckling on my tits, he was gentle and caring. Suddenly John saw Jane take his dick into her mouth and felt embarrassed for a moment.

I said to John, "Just go with the flow John, your sister has been talking about wanting to suck you off for ages, you can't spoil her fun now."

"Yeah, you're right," said John, "I do love her after all."

"I know you do," I said, "and she loves you."

At this point Ally took my cock out of her mouth for a moment saying, "John getting sucked off by his sister is just so hot don't you think Andrea?"

"Yes," I replied, "it certainly is."

"I'm glad you think so," commented Jane, "because I am getting him ready so he can fuck you Andrea."

"Here we go again," I thought to myself, but at the same time part of me really wanted this, I wanted to be dominated by a strong yet gentle man like John.

So that was how I came to be in the doggie position getting lubed up by Jane and waiting to have a thick 8 inch dick put in my ass. It was clear that Jane wanted to be involved as much as possible in her brother John's taking of me and helped guide John's dick into my waiting hole. The initial entry as I expected was painful because of John's size, but I found that John was a very gentle lover and he seemed to know exactly what to do to minimize my pain and maximize my pleasure.

As John began to fuck me Jane lay down in front of me, telling me it was a fantasy of hers to have her brother fuck me while I ate her pussy. Ally then slid her head under my dick placing a pillow under her so that she could suck my dick as I was fucked by John.

John grabbed my tit as he fucked me, saying, "Fuck Andrea, you are so hot, Jane is lucky to have you. It feels so good in your tight ass." The combination of being fucked in the ass while being sucked off and eating Jane's beautiful pussy was incredible. My cries of ecstasy though, were muffled by Jane grabbing my hair and pulling me ever harder into her pussy.

Finally Jane started coming and I was rewarded by having my mouth flooded by her juices, then I felt John coming in my ass and which triggered my own orgasm, Ally greedily sucking up all my cum.

As we lay on the bed together Ally kissed Jane deeply sharing my cum with her. Then unexpectedly Ally started sucking John's cum out of my ass, which she then shared with Jane.

Then as we lay back together on the bed, still breathing hard Ally said, "So now John, I want to see you fuck your sister, it's only fair as she shared Andrea with you."

I commented to Ally, "It seems like you are almost as turned on by seeing John fuck Jane as Jane is."

Ally replied, "Too fucking right, unfortunately I am an only child myself but having brothers and sisters fuck each other really turns me on, so come on John."

At that Ally suddenly grabbed John's arms straddling him on his back whilst she moved her pussy over his face. Than Ally said to Jane, "Quick jump on John's dick, it is already hard from eating my pussy."

Jane wasted no time and quickly guided John's 8" dick into her. As she started to ride John's dick, who was getting really excited played with Jane's tits for a while before moving from John's mouth. My dick was getting hard from watching Jane pleasure herself on John's dick while he ate Ally's pussy.

Ally then said, "Now I want to feel Andrea's wonderful shemale cock in me."

Ally, taller and stronger than me, and with the element of surprise, pushed me onto my back and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy, not that I was struggling. She grabbed my nipples and pinched them hard causing my dick to jump and said, "Oh fuck this is good, watching and touching your amazing body while I have your dick inside me."

Soon all of us were coming and afterwards we swapped and I ate Jane's pussy while John ate Ally's bringing both of them to several more orgasms before we all huddled together and fell asleep. The next morning was the day of the wedding.

The actual wedding (properly called civil multiple Union) was to take place in the local town hall. But we had arranged a lavish reception after in the banquet hall of a hotel. The same place incidentally where Jane had celebrated her 21st birthday.

Jane's brother John and his girlfriend Ally along with my sister Jill and her lover Ashley had all agreed to meet for breakfast with Liz, Trish and Sandy, leaving us to prepare ourselves for the wedding. And after a quick breakfast Kate arrived with our dresses.

Before we put our dresses on, first we all had a bath and perfumed our bodies all over, a friend of Kate's styled all our hair and then we slipped into our white lace lingerie and applied our makeup. Finally Kate zipped each of us into our dresses and we were finally able to look at each other in our dresses.

The sight of all my beautiful brides to be literally took my breath away. Each of us looked incredibly beautiful. I was trying hard to fight back the tears of joy, because I didn't want to spoil my makeup.

Finally we arrived at the town hall, the room for the civil ceremony was very simple but had been decorated with a few flowers for the ceremony. There was not a large number of people, only immediate family and close friends.

When we were all assembled, finally it was time to take our vows, and finally it was my turn:

"Andrea do you take these women as your partners in the journey of life, to respect and hold dear and above all to love as long as this union may last."

"I do." I replied with all my heart, and this time I could not hold back the tears as I embraced my new spouses and all of us kissed each other feeling each of their beautiful warm bodies in my arms. I truly do not believe that any woman could have felt happier than I did at that moment.

Then our parents and families came to congratulate us, Jenny's mom, Jane's mom and dad, Chris's mom and dad, my sister Jill and her lover Ashley, and Jane's brother John and his lover Ally, they each embraced each of us in turn, saying it was wonderful to have such beautiful additions to their families.

Then suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and I turned round to see my mother. There were tears in her eyes and at first I was worried until she hugged me warmly saying, "You don't think I would miss my own daughter's wedding do you?"

My mother then went onto explain that my sister Jill had told her all about me. That she had told her about my feminization and my new feminine form and about my new 'family' and the upcoming ceremony.

My mother continued, "I told your father I was going to meet an old friend of mine, which actually is true because I have a friend here who is putting me up."

Then my mother took my sister and I by our hands and said, "I am so glad Jill told me about you, you really look beautiful you know, and I can see that you are very much in love with your new partners and that they love you and feel lucky to have them as family. I also am so happy for Jill and her new partner." She continued squeezing our hands. At that point my mother went on to embrace each one of my new partners.

At this point I was emotional and crying again, it was such a relief to me that my mother approved of me and my sister. But looking over at Ann, I saw that her tears were not only of happiness, she had been disowned by both her parents when she came out as a Lesbian, each of us tried to comfort her as much as we could.

Suddenly Liz's daughter, Tracy, ran up to us wearing her pretty bridesmaids dress, and I bent down to receive a hug from her. Liz had brought a baby sitter with her to look after Tracy and her 2 year old sister, because she didn't want to miss the fun but wanted her kids close by.

As she hugged me, Tracy said, "You see I was right, you did get to be a beautiful bride just like I said you would."

"Yes I certainly did," I said, "and I can really say that this is the happiest day of my life."

Soon we left the Town Hall and went on to the reception at the hotel (the same hotel where Liz, Trish and Sandy were staying), and the festivities got under way. By the time we were all served drinks and were chatting as we waited for the meal to be served, Ann had put her parents not being there out of her mind and was really having fun.

The meal was excellent, prawn cocktail, followed by wood grilled salmon and finishing with a rich chocolate cheese cake.

As the meal was finishing, John (Jane's brother), tapped his glass for silence.

"When Jane was growing up you could say that she always knew what she wanted, she was also very forward and never held back from expressing herself, but at the same time she was a very loving and accepting person. I guess I always knew that when it came to marriage like everything else she would not exactly be conventional. However when she told me that she was going to get married to four other women I was shocked, even coming from Jane."

At this point there was a peal of laughter all around the room.

"But when I met Jane's beautiful partners to be I it just seemed like the most obvious decision in the world for her to make, because they are all so special. When you see them together, how they instinctively know each other so well, how they complement each other in oh so many ways, you begin to understand that something would be missing if any one of them were not there."

At this point there was an "awwwww" from the people in the room.

"Chris and Ann are such fun people and know how to brighten any dull day with their wit and charm, Jenny, is the caring protective figure who would do anything for her beautiful family, and Andrea is the newest addition to the family, stunningly attractive like her partners and a very loving person, and yet strangely unaware of what a wonderful person she is, and my sister Jane is the most courageous person I know never afraid to say what she thinks and now even more so than before, and this is because she knows with all her heart that she is loved by her partners just as she so completely loves them."

"So please raise your glasses to the brides."

After taking the toast there was a round of applause, and Jane kissed her brother hard on the lips following his speech. We all knew that in a few words John had managed to sum up our beautiful union.

After much dancing and drinking, we finally decided to call it a night. John and Ally were going to book a hotel room for the night but were stopped by Liz. Liz was looking at John with lust. Apart from John's muscular figure, I am sure that Jane had told her about John's thick 8" dick. Ally was also looking at Liz with lust, I knew from experience the way Liz oozed sexual confidence. It was clear that John and Ally would be spending the night with Liz.

Trish and Sandy also invited Jill and Ally to spend the night with them. Jill whispered in my ear, "well after our previous experience we weren't exactly going to turn down a shemale, besides Sandy seems like a woman who knows what she wants."

"Oh she certainly does." I replied, winking at Jill.

So in the end we went back alone to our apartment, and on arriving in our bedroom we carefully removed our beautiful dresses and lingerie and all of us naked we got into a circle eating each other out; Jenny ate Chris's pussy, Chris ate Ann's, Ann ate Jane's, Jane sucked my cock and I ate Jenny's.

After an hour of orgasms we finally lay back exhausted on the bed. Then to sleep, naked, we huddled close to each other with Jenny in the middle and Chris and I on either side, then Ann above Chris and Jenny and Jane above Jenny and I.

In the middle of the night I woke up for a moment to find myself inside Jane, Jane having Jenny's nipple in her mouth. "What a beautiful way to sleep." I thought to myself and thinking that drifted into a contented slumber.....

Well I hope you liked this chapter, please comment to let me know if you did, in the next installment the family go on a honeymoon.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers
12