Tits Have Benefits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jane said, attempting to look serious, "Just don't love each other more than you love me ok."

Following Jane's breaking of the ice, we all laughed and the three of us hugged each other.

Jane continued, "Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that I talked to the nurse that I have got to know well while I have been staying at the hospital watching over Andrea, and she has agreed to look the other way so to speak and let us spend some intimate time together tonight. She agreed on the condition that she gets to fuck Andrea tomorrow morning."

So it was that that evening, Jane and Jenny started by taking each of my tits in their mouths and gently suckling them. Whilst I had been in hospital sexual activity was something that I had really missed, so I abandoned myself to the sensations crying out in ecstasy. Soon I was rock hard and Jane wanted me inside her. So she positioned herself above me and pushed herself down onto my member, oh God it felt so good.

As Jane started to ride me, she was saying, "I have missed your beautiful cock so much since I you have been in hospital, it feels so good to have you inside me." And as she rode me she took my sensitive tits in her hands, and I took her tits in my hands.

Now Jenny climbed onto the bed also, pushing her pussy into my face, and I started eagerly licking it, rapidly licking her clit and then probing deep into her pussy, now she was fucking my face in wild abandon while she kissed Jane hard on the mouth.

Jenny and Jane came to orgasm several times from having my dick and tongue inside them, but finally the multiple stimulation from having my dick deep inside Jane and my tongue deep inside Jenny, meant that I could not hold back any longer, and I came strongly inside Jane.

Jane then took my dick in her mouth and started sucking me off and Jane gave me one of her tits to suck, and soon I was getting hard again.

Now Jenny and Jane swapped position and now I was embedded deeply inside Jenny while I ate my own cum out of Jane's pussy.

Finally Jane and Jenny told me I should get some sleep, and they settled themselves down to sleep on the sofas in the room.

About 3:00 AM Jenny asked if I was awake.

When I said I was she said, "You know that is the first time I talked about those traumatic experiences since I moved state as a child, it was great to get it off my chest, Jane does not know. I want to tell her but I am afraid of what she will think of me."

"Jane won't think any less of you Jenny, she loves. You know that." I said.

"I know, yet part of me still feels ashamed." Jenny said.

"There is no reason to feel ashamed," I said, "yet I do understand why you feel like that. When the time feels right you will tell her."

Jenny then came over to me and climbed on the bed with me. "Can you do something for me Andrea?"

"Anything," I replied.

"I want to feel your dick in my ass," said Jenny.

Sitting on top of me, Jenny put some lube on my dick and then slid down my shaft.

Once I was fully inside her Jenny lay down on top of me, her breasts pressing against mine, and kissed me very tenderly as she slowly moved her ass up and down my shaft.

The feeling of being inside Jenny was exquisite, and she made small mewing sounds of pleasure. Then I noticed there were tears in her eyes, she was silently crying. I tenderly kissed the tears from her eyes and Jenny gave me a little smile.

Jenny then said, "I don't know why, but it makes me feel safe having your dick in my ass."

The following morning Jenny and Jane had to leave because they had 8:00 AM classes. And shortly the chirpy shift nurse Cathy came in. She was small with prominent tits and ass and a 'girl next door' face. She also looked good in her nurse's uniform.

"Well," Cathy said, smiling, "now you need to keep Jane's promise to me, and I go off shift at 9:00, so we need to start now."

With that Cathy jumped on the bed, uncovered my tits and started sucking on them while grabbing my dick at the same time. Soon I was hard and moaning with pleasure and Cathy pulled off her panties and taking my hard member pushed it right inside her.

Looking down at me Cathy said, "You are so fucking beautiful Andrea, and you have the added bonus of a stiff dick, and it feels soooo good inside me."

Then Cathy groaned in pleasure as she rode up and down on me, and I was sure it would not be long before she climaxed.

Suddenly Cathy cried out "YESSSSSSSS, fuck yes, that felt so good, but now I am coming again."

She cried out "Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh," and as she did she was squeezing my tits hard causing me to cry out as well.

Then Cathy bent down to take my breast in her mouth, biting down on my nipple and causing my dick to jerk inside her tight pussy.

"Fuck," she said, "I feel so horny with you inside me, you beautiful bitch."

Finally I came squirting strongly inside Cathy, and as I started to soften she pulled me out of her and positioned her used cunt right over my mouth saying, "Now clean me out like a good girl."

A few minutes later, Cathy cleaned up and was going off shift.

As she left, she said, "You're the best fuck I ever had, I am sure we will have much more fun the remainder of your time in here. Maybe next time I can get to appreciate your cute girlfriends as well."

"I'm sure they will certainly appreciate you Cathy," I replied, "and thanks, I can't think of a better way to start the morning than being inside a beautiful woman."

Later that day Jenny returned with the user survey data on the Psynphone application.

Jenny then said, "I also have the bug fix list from Allen, or should I say Alice."

I raised my eyebrows at Jenny," Did Jane or Kate say something?" I asked.

"No," Jenny replied, "well you know that Allen and I have been working together on this Psynphone beta test, well actually Allen, or should I say Alice told me herself. She actually invited me out to meet her, as Alice, along with Kate, at the bar where she told me that you and Jane had first taken her.

I must say she looked really cute and I had to try hard to stop myself from telling her that she really should consider growing herself a pair of tits."

"Yeah I know," I said, "She does look very good as a girl, but you were right not to say anything.

Right now she is super sensitive and vulnerable, her self-acceptance is still relatively new and we wouldn't want her making a decision in the heat of the moment that she might later regret. We need to let her come to her own decisions in her own time."

Jenny then said, "There is also something else I want to talk to you about regarding the Psynphone application.

When you were in a critical condition after being attacked, the data coming from your heart monitor via your Psynphone was of vital importance to the paramedics, even though it was sitting in a bush at the time after your attackers took it from you and threw it away. They were able to get data documenting the reduction of blood pressure and flow as a result of your massive blood loss."

Jenny continued, "The administrators of this hospital and others are interesting in getting a gateway for the application developed so that the heart monitoring function will integrate more closely with their systems. For example they have a number of outpatients who are in need of constant heart monitoring, and other patients on the at risk register. They would like to see functionality where continuous monitoring is provided for their patients even when the phone is in sleep mode."

"Hmmm," I said, "I can see many interesting possibilities in this proposition. Of course there will be times when the monitoring will have to be suspended. When traveling on aircraft for example and in hospitals. I wonder if here in hospital their own systems can link to the blue tooth enabled heart monitor.

And then of course there is the question of what to do where there is a weak signal or no signal, at the very least, the Psynphone would have to buffer the heart monitor data on it's on board memory."

"Thanks Jenny," I said, "give me a couple of days to have a look at this data and then you and I can get together with Allen/Alice in order to discuss how we proceed."

For the next few hours I analyzed the Psynphone survey data and looked at Allen/Alice's bug fix list. She had recorded her work in a very professional manner for a student who was working on this part time.

Finally at 3:00 PM the duty nurse told me that I had to rest now, sternly reminding me that I was still recuperating from very serious injuries.

At 6:00 PM my 'family' arrived for the evening visit, Chris, Ann, Jenny and Jane, and we all chatted for a while with them telling me what they were up to on their university courses. They also told me that they were really looking forward to me getting out of hospital and going back to the apartment which would be in a week's time if all went well.

Among other things they told me that they had replaced our old sofa and dining table with the new ones we had been given as wedding presents. They had also repainted some of the rooms and said the place looked quite different and they were looking forward to seeing my reaction.

As I was only allowed to have 2 visitors stay overnight, Jane and Jenny left, leaving me with Chris and Ann. I was looking forward to spending some intimate time with Chris and Ann because as with Jenny and Jane I had missed being with them physically.

At 9:00 PM, Cathy came on shift and came to check on me. "Oh fuck, more beautiful women." She said as she looked at Chris and Ann.

Ann said, "You must be the sexy nurse Cathy that Jane told us about."

"Yes, that's me," said Cathy, "and I see you two are some real hot girls."

"Yeah," said Chris, "and right now looking at you, Cathy, is turning me on. Why don't you join us for a while?"

"Love to," said Cathy "but I can only stay for a while."

So quickly Chris got to work removing Cathy's panties and pushing her head under Cathy's skirt to lick her pussy.

Cathy was saying, "Fuck that feels so good."

While Chris was eating Cathy out, Ann jumped on the bed and grabbed my dick which was already hard from watching Chris eat out Cathy, and pushed my dick inside her saying, "Fuck, I really missed this."

Soon Ann like Cathy was screaming out in orgasmic joy, and Ann, grabbing my tits came 3 more times before I erupted inside her tight passage.

At this point Cathy had to leave us, and Ann placed her cum filled pussy above my face while Chris started to suck me off until I was hard again. Then Chris mounted my cock while I continued to eat Ann's pussy.

By the time we finally fell asleep we had got each other off several more times.

Time seemed to fly by until I finally reached my hospital discharge date.

Based on test results modifications were made to the Psynphone application designed by myself and implemented by Allen/Alice. The final application when it was launched gave a significant boost to Psynphone sales as compared to their competitors.

Liz gave me a special bonus check because of the way that the impact of my attack, illustrated the benefits of the psynphone package as a whole.

Jenny and I continued to meet with the other victims of the rapists once a week for mutual support and both of us were able to work through a number of issues.

And finally a date was set for the trial of the rapists, where Jenny, myself, and the 5 rape victims would have to appear as witnesses.

The day that I finally left hospital was a day of celebration for our little family, perhaps we could finally get some normality in our lives, but then as I have said before when you are a shemale living with 4 lesbians, normality will always be a relative term..........

I hope you liked this installment, so as you have seen Andrea did not die, but at the end of this chapter is very much alive and well.

In the next chapter, among other things, the two rapists are tried for their crimes

12